PDA

View Full Version : Visiting el Caucho

Goodmasterson
06-20-2007, 10:53 PM
I am planning to visit DR, Boca Chica 23-27 June 07. I made reservations with Francesco, at El Caucho, including transportation from the Airport. I will be reporting about the hotel and the chicas available at the place. Since I am arriving around 10:00 pm after a long day, I may just pick one and chill for my first night. It is my first time at this place, so, any advice about chicas, safety, or similar information is appreciated.

papirazzi
06-21-2007, 01:44 AM
I am planning to visit DR, Boca Chica 23-27 June 07. I made reservations with Francesco, at El Caucho, including transportation from the Airport. I will be reporting about the hotel and the chicas available at the place. Since I am arriving around 10:00 pm after a long day, I may just pick one and chill for my first night. It is my first time at this place, so, any advice about chicas, safety, or similar information is appreciated.

DON'T DO EL CAUCHO.......The hotel rooms are in desperate need of help. I just got back from BC and that was my first choice but after examination of the rooms we decided against it, and stayed at Costalunga

Goodmasterson
06-21-2007, 05:25 PM
I will take your advice and will be staying at the Costalunga. Don't know a thing about the place, though. Do you know the best place to pick up a chica from that particular hotel?

ajax718
06-21-2007, 05:54 PM
In Boca Chica: During the day just walk around the beach or in the town. The place is pretty much a whoretown so most chicas are willing and able. The main strip is called El Duarte. At night go to the disco called Route 66, although I heard other places have opened up. Boca chica is a small place so you won't have any problems finding a chica.

David Smash
06-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Don't mean to ask a newbie question but what are the chicas prices down there? And how close is Boca Chica from La Romana?

papirazzi
06-22-2007, 02:30 AM
Don't mean to ask a newbie question but what are the chicas prices down there? And how close is Boca Chica from La Romana?

U a newbie question PLEASE.....I'll be asking the same questions when we head to sosua. Prices were starting at 2000 for st, but we worked them down to 1200/1300.

papirazzi
06-22-2007, 02:32 AM
I will take your advice and will be staying at the Costalunga. Don't know a thing about the place, though. Do you know the best place to pick up a chica from that particular hotel?

As soon as you check into the Costalunga the chicas WILL FIND YOU!!!!
At night we stayed right inside the front gate and drunk ourselves silly, and the chicas would come over and want to hang.

Maury
06-22-2007, 11:21 AM
What's up with El Caucho? I stayed there a couple of years ago and thought the place was great.

papirazzi
06-22-2007, 01:50 PM
What's up with El Caucho? I stayed there a couple of years ago and thought the place was great.
All of the rooms they showed looked like they were in DESPERATE need of help. The Restaurant didnt even look functional. I looked at a few rooms and shot out of the like my ass was on fire. There were some nice looking inhouse help though.

DEPUTY DAWG
06-22-2007, 02:51 PM
What's the room rates????? @ weblink???? I'll be down there 4 a day maybe 2......

Maury
06-22-2007, 06:37 PM
All of the rooms they showed looked like they were in DESPERATE need of help. The Restaurant didnt even look functional. I looked at a few rooms and shot out of the like my ass was on fire. There were some nice looking inhouse help though.It sounds like another place where the owner isn't putting any money into maintenance. It's a shame, it used to be a nice place.

Kevy
06-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Kamikaze1 on this site used to be the manager of the property. He rented from someone and lost control of the place. The owner took over and it has never been the same. From what I have read here anyway.

papirazzi
06-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Kamikaze1 on this site used to be the manager of the property. He rented from someone and lost control of the place. The owner took over and it has never been the same. From what I have read here anyway.

No it's not....and what a difference a year made. Last year that hotel could do no wrong....it was clean the staff was helpful, now it looks like the owner could care less about that hotel.

Jimmydr
06-23-2007, 03:06 PM
No it's not....and what a difference a year made. Last year that hotel could do no wrong....it was clean the staff was helpful, now it looks like the owner could care less about that hotel.

A year in DR is like a century!

dukes1963
06-23-2007, 04:56 PM
I also used to stay at El Caucho in the past-I stayed at Costalunga for a week in April and had a real nice time. The rooms at Costalunga are a lot larger and closer to the action at Duarte. As mentioned above there are some girls that come by the Costalunga lobby about 8pm-just grab a cerveza and hang out.

lonesoul
06-23-2007, 09:16 PM
Is Francesco back at El Caucho? For me it used to be a wonderful place with him co-managing. If he is there, I would guess that he'll bring it back to it's former glory if he's given some leeway by the owner.

I never did find out what went down that the owner took over. The managers back then were a great bunch of guys and seemed to keep everyone happy and the place was hopping. Can anyone shed some light on this?