PDA

View Full Version : Day Tours

Bug Boy
10-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Has anyone tried Iguana Mama or any other day trip agency? I know these places are tourist traps, but they seem to offer some nice day trips such as ATV riding, horseback riding, some type of jungle ride.

I would like to try two morning trips while in Sosua, especially on Sunday while the city seems to be asleep.

I know, I know......hook up with a puta. I like to mix up my activities when traveling. I don't want to return home and have seen nothing but the strip.

Variety is the spice of life.

JDR
10-12-2005, 01:53 PM
We did Jarrabacoa a few times and it was a blast. All 4 times I went there were 3-4 mongers with chicas in tow. Better to go with a group.

We are heading there again next year, all are welcome to go.

Mister NYC
10-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Normally do the horse back riding thing. The place is in between Sosua and Cabarete. It's about $22 for an hour or two ...I don't recall. They take you a little bit in the woods and the bulk of your joy ride is on the beach. It's fun with a chica and bring a stick so you can slap both of there asses for maximum enjoyment and thrills!

Bug Boy
10-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Normally do the horse back riding thing. The place is in between Sosua and Cabarete. It's about $22 for an hour or two ...I don't recall. They took you a little bit in the woods and the bulk of your joy ride is on the beach. It's fun with a chica and bring a stick so you can slap both of there asses for maximum enjoyment and thrills!

Mister NYC, Thanks.........

That is the unusual fun I am looking for. I will bring a stick to slap them asses!

If you have any contact info let me know.

Mister NYC
10-12-2005, 03:17 PM
I think it is called The Gypsy Ranch. Sorry no contact number for it right now, but again, it is located between sosua and cabarete on the right hand side.