PDA

View Full Version : Planning A Trip To DR

CrazyGuy158
06-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Hey I'm thinking about going over to DR with some friends for the first time to do a little mongering. I'm just curious about how much money I should bring with me because I dont want to bring too much money but I dont want to get there and not be able to have as much fun as I normally would have because I run out of funds. So how much should I bring assuming I'll be there for a week or 2?

Jimmydr
06-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Hey I'm thinking about going over to DR with some friends for the first time to do a little mongering. I'm just curious about how much money I should bring with me because I dont want to bring too much money but I dont want to get there and not be able to have as much fun as I normally would have because I run out of funds. So how much should I bring assuming I'll be there for a week or 2?

Hotel = $35-$45 a day

Food and fun = $75-$100 per day. :D

Coxslinger
07-10-2004, 11:45 PM
Greetings.

This is my first post on this site. I found the link on costaricaticas.org
I have been to Costa Rica three times and am starting to look for other options. The DR appears to be a great alternative. Sousa sounds like the best city, based on what I have read so far. Any advice from experienced travelers would be appreciated.

Coxslinger

RickRock
07-10-2004, 11:54 PM
Hey I'm from Costa Rica :D

The best advice I can give is read, read, read.. here and www.wsgforum.com you will get alot of usefull info, then if you have specific questions go ahead and ask them and someone will help you out!

nomad
07-14-2004, 10:48 PM
So true. Just read. We have posted all the info you need. Also Yahoo groups insearchofchicas. Is another one of Jimmy's sites and has alot of info and pictures, maps etc...

But please feel free to ask anything.

Nomad