PDA

View Full Version : A nice Website!!

Gutter Meat
06-10-2004, 07:15 PM
http://www.dominicanawomen.com/index.html

Jimmydr
06-12-2004, 12:20 PM
I wonder how many of these chicas you can find on your own just stopping by different internet cafes around town.

MisterPink
08-26-2004, 03:54 PM
CENSORED

Gutter Meat
08-27-2004, 03:24 AM
I wonder how these girls are recruited to get on these web sites...I'm sure they don't pay anything . I would imagine the owner of the web site just goes around on the street & beaches to recruit them to be on a match making web site.

Don Tomas
08-27-2004, 12:39 PM
I wonder how these girls are recruited to get on these web sites...I'm sure they don't pay anything . I would imagine the owner of the web site just goes around on the street & beaches to recruit them to be on a match making web site.

Yes and ads in the paper. I find the sites that sell you addresses the best, like the DR has a functional postal system, everything is hand delivered. I have a friend with the address is 3 Calle de something funnier part there are three houses with the number 3 on them.

nomad
08-27-2004, 05:15 PM
What's up fellas? My suggestion is to not waste your time on these PROFESSIONAL PUTAS. I used to be a member of one of the sites three years ago.These PUTAs play the role'(game) like they are"Crisp and clean with no caffeine",but are just into getting a DUPE,and getting paid. A prime example is that I've seen several from the "insearchof chicas,VAK3,& Mr. NYC groups of yahoo, on www.dominicanwoman.com and www.latinaffairs.com. The one that has everone's heart and penis hard is,"Oneida".Now she has Superstar status :shock: :shock: :shock: .The fellas' are saying that she's "So Professional" now that she wants the man to rush,unlike three years ago when I met her through Latin Affiars,I had NO fucking idead she was a PRO,and the fellow MONGERS say that then she was naive and would want to fuck like a true NYMPHO and would leave them exhausted.Thank GOD she told the owner that she doesn't like Brothas'(African-Americans are those who are unquestionably of African origin). I think, damn what if she did and I ended up marrying the HO"?I've even seen Oneida's buddy, MIDORI is on www.ricosworld.com, sections # 1,#3, and she was another posting on the site for marriage :shock: .All that bull#$%^ is just a ploy for DUPES.Fellas learn from the mistakes of me.

I just can't get enough of SuperSugarCrisps!!!! Like SNOOP DOGGY DOG says,"It ain't no fun unless the homies can have some! :twisted: :lol:

SugarBear

Mister NYC
08-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Yeah, I agree. Stay away from the "I love you" game unless you really know what you are getting into. Most of these chicken heads are undercover knob polishers and jack hammers.

Be warned and enjoy the fruits of DR!