PDA

View Full Version : The VIP of Sosua....

JDR
10-16-2005, 11:07 AM
Its opening very soon.

Bug Boy
10-16-2005, 11:19 AM
will it be open by thanksgiing

Mister NYC
10-22-2005, 11:17 AM
IT OPENS TODAY and it will have girls dancing around for our entertainment pleasures.

Located right above Harrisons jewelry store.

Bug Boy
10-22-2005, 11:24 AM
yay

vagabond
10-22-2005, 12:08 PM
IT OPENS TODAY and it will have girls dancing around for our entertainment pleasures.

Located right above Harrisons jewelry store.

According to the posters it will open friday 28 ?

Ram
10-22-2005, 12:09 PM
I saw the neons going last night....gonna make Rocky's a good place to stay!!

Apos
10-22-2005, 12:11 PM
these things NEVER, well almost never, open ontime! :P

Beads
10-22-2005, 12:12 PM
Hope its good. If I see all good feedback i'm putting it on my list of places to stop by.

LM
10-22-2005, 12:13 PM
these things NEVER, well almost never, open ontime! :P

Well I hope it opens when I'm there......maybe I'll have to stay another week....

Ram
10-22-2005, 12:13 PM
They have a sign with a bare assed girl on it.......so it has to be a good place to go....I would think.

Apos
10-22-2005, 12:16 PM
They have a sign with a bare assed girl on it.......so it has to be a good place to go....I would think.

you were just there. isn't VIP in the cowgirl and NV over harrisons. i checked my pics but didn't get a clear shot :(

Beads
10-22-2005, 12:17 PM
We need some real recon on the place! A sign doesnt mean anything to me. Once it opens I am sure people will post some reports of how it is. So I have plenty of time to decide if its worthy of stopping by or not.

Ram
10-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Ya, you are right, I do remember the neon is for NV....no bare assed girls on the NV sign.

Apos
10-22-2005, 12:20 PM
the guy, mike i think, is just getting started on the reno of the cowgirl. gonna be a while for that one.

Mister NYC
10-22-2005, 10:54 PM
I just called my DR chics and they tell me the place opens NEXT FRIDAY....oh well, just another stop on the road.

PapiQueRico
10-22-2005, 11:02 PM
I'll miss the Cowgirl. I "dated" a couple of cuties out of there last Thanksgiving. Including a real sweet red head from Santiago. Sorry, no pic.

moshy2k
10-22-2005, 11:28 PM
hey Mister NYC,

Would your connections in DR be able to get my avatar to BB's for the thanksgiving bash???

Phoenix
10-22-2005, 11:40 PM
I just called my DR chics and they tell me the place opens NEXT FRIDAY....oh well, just another stop on the road.

Can your recon team see if there is a salida if the place is stocked with chicas?

Mister NYC
10-22-2005, 11:49 PM
M, the girl you use for your avatar, as you may already know, lives in the capital. Cute and fun girl to hang with. You may have to pay a few extra pesos for her. She isn't spoiled yet, but I'm sure she gets paid well and gets some other things thrown in a deal like transportation money, etc.

I'll aski just in case when I get a chance.

P, I'll see what gives and what these chicas have to say about the place next Friday especially since one of my chicas is Bi. Knowing Willie, there sure will be a salida. His other disco is in the works too...by the Blue elephant statue on pedro clisante (between Banco Santa Cruz and Harrisons)

Count down.

Phoenix
10-23-2005, 12:10 AM
M, the girl you use for your avatar, as you may already know, lives in the capital. Cute and fun girl to hang with. You may have to pay a few extra pesos for her. She isn't spoiled yet, but I'm sure she gets paid well and gets some other things thrown in a deal like transportation money, etc.

P, I'll see what gives and what these chicas have to say about the place next Friday especially since one of my chicas is Bi. Knowing Willie, there sure will be a salida. His other disco is in the works too...by the Blue elephant statue on pedro clisante (between Banco Santa Cruz and Harrisons)

Count down.

That big open place by the cow that was looking like someone was working on it in August?

Apos
10-23-2005, 12:16 AM

Count down.

That big open place by the cow that was looking like someone was working on it in August?

they were pouring concrete floors recently

i must take more pics of the mundane stuff. would really come in handy!

Phoenix
10-23-2005, 12:18 AM

Count down.

That place looks like it would be a cool spot

Apos
10-23-2005, 12:25 AM

Count down.

i always thought so too what with the big thatch roof...and all the squatters :D

Phoenix
10-23-2005, 12:27 AM

Count down.

i always thought so too what with the big thatch roof...and all the squatters :D

When I was there they were cleaning all the growth shit off the roof. I thought it lookd better with it.

Apos
10-23-2005, 12:31 AM
i like the roof. not sure what the plan is.

Bug Boy
10-23-2005, 12:33 AM
I will be in Sosua on 11/28. Exactly where and what is VIP. I will do my best to give some type of feedback. I am a rookie, but I will do the best I can.

Apos
10-23-2005, 12:37 AM
the VIP is a new disco just between Rocky's and Harrison's jewellery store on the second floor. big sign with a naked chica on it. hard to miss :D

ilikenyacional
10-23-2005, 03:14 PM
What about the Lumumba club ? I've had a couple of drinks there last january. It was between Harrison and the Cowgirl.

And, in front of Rocky there was the Saloon girls or something like that.

vagabond
10-23-2005, 03:25 PM
The Lumumba has been closed for a long time. I think after the 1st week they where open, there was hardly no people there.

Apos
10-23-2005, 04:53 PM
What about the Lumumba club ? I've had a couple of drinks there last january. It was between Harrison and the Cowgirl.

And, in front of Rocky there was the Saloon girls or something like that.
Saloon girls is now Las Chica...a cool place and China...a chinese restaurant connected together. good food. Jacob, the owner is pretty cool and the chicas ARE hot! went to clasico with the whole staff on my first night.

gdogg
10-23-2005, 05:52 PM
I was there the week the Lumumba club opened. I think it was packed the first night, dead each night after!

vagabond
10-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Went here after NV club. Beetween 1.30 and 2.00. Very few people to be an opening night. No show when I was there, but I think 3 or 4 dancers was hired to dance there. The local was pretty dark with black walls, reminded me a lot of the Disco that was here before (1999) Not sure they have been redecorated much since then. They ran the AC pretty hard and it was pretty cold innside in contrast to NV club. Left a bit pas 2, and it was more or less dead.

psriches
10-29-2005, 05:37 PM
Spoke to a chica today who said she was hired to dance at club VIP. According to her, the club will have two sections, one with working girls and the other for dancing(disco). She said the owner is trying to make the club semi-upscale and will be screening the locals at the door.

All the clubs seem to start out this way. Big plans and aspirations! But the bottom line is, can the sosua strip handle 3 disco's???

Kevy
10-29-2005, 05:42 PM
It doesn't seem that big, but over the jewelry store maybe. You are right, I remember some post about Club X noit being a whore bar. They are working in there too. Actually there should be 4 soon. The old Tropicana, it was the open air place beside the blue cow place is being built. They werer putting walls up when 2 weeks ago. Lots of scaffolding.

psriches
10-29-2005, 05:54 PM
But it's the same chicas!! All it means is that we now have more walking to do. Bring back the days when Latina was closed and all you had was Classico. I would finish my "off the beaten path" activities and then slide into Classico at about 1 or 2am. Find something downstairs or go upstairs and do a few laps around the place. Pick something up and back to the room by 3am for the TLN at ST rates.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr100a.jpg

Kevy
10-29-2005, 05:56 PM
Yeah, but I find all the chicas are at classico by the end of the night anyway.

psriches
10-29-2005, 06:02 PM
Yeah, but I find all the chicas are at classico by the end of the night anyway.that's true....

Kevy
10-29-2005, 06:04 PM
we will saw how long all the places last. Sousa Life is on its last legs.

Apos
10-29-2005, 06:08 PM
when do the new bars on pedro clisante between sosua life and calle Dr. Rosen open? that'll increase the competition 8O

vagabond
10-30-2005, 02:21 PM
The remodelled bar at Hotel Central reopened yesterday.

Apos
10-30-2005, 02:33 PM
The remodelled bar at Hotel Central reopened yesterday.
hopefully it will be much better than before. it sure has location going for it but the vhivas were scary in the past :twisted:

nyonthesea
11-03-2005, 09:30 AM
HIT VIP ON OPENING NITE.
ITS BTWN THE CORNER JEWELER AND ROCKYS.
DEADLY STAIRS AND ONCE ON THE 2ND FL THERE IS A CHOICE OF 2 DIFF CLUBS.2 SETS OF DOORWAYS IN.
VIP HAD NO AIR.WAS HOT AND HAD A MIX OF TOURISTS N LOCALS.NOTHING WORTH LOOKING AT....SAME FOR NEXT DOOR.CAME OFF LIKE A LOCAL HANG.....
HIT CLASSICO............GOT MAWLED WALKING PAST DOWNSTAIRS BUT
HAD NO INTERESTS IN THESE HARD CORE PROS.......
UPSTAIRS HAD AC AND PUMPING MUSIC GOIN STRONG.LOTS OF
EYE CANDY TOO....HIT THE BAC BAR N HAD A CPLE BEERS WTH A OLDER REGULAR MOST OF US SEE ALL THE TIME..HAVNT SAMPLE HER BUT AFTER 5 MINS WTH HER I GOT THE IMPRESSION SHE LOVES SUCKING COCK,NOT JUST 4 THE $...SHE WENT TO GO TALK TO SOMEONE N CHICA 2 STEPPED IN..TALL N SLENDER..CUTE FACE..AFTER 1 BEER I WAS ABLE TO CK THE TIGHTNESS OF CHICA 2..NICE..
EVEN HAD HER SHOW BEAVER AND ASS FOR SOME YOUNG GUY "
DIDNT GET HIS NAME" WHO WAS IN WHEELCHAIR..
CHICA 1 COMES BACK..N ITS LIKE A STAREDOWN..I SAY HEY.ITS ALL FOR ME AND ABOUT ME....SO NO SHITTT..............SO SHE GOES AWAY..NEVER LET THEM CONTROL THE NIGHT..NEVER.....CHICA 2 LETS ME DO ANYTHING I WANT N EVENS GOES MY COCK OUT BUT IM NOT ONE TO PLAY THAT..NOT ME ..
LOTS OF SHARKS ON THE PROWL SO I STAND BAC N WATCH THE SHOW...NJOYED CHICA 2 TILL SHE HAD TO GO SPEAK TO HER "SISTER"..
COMES BACK 40 MINS LATER WTH SOM BS STORY ABOUT POLICE ARRESTING HER SISTER..'THERE WAS A LOT OF POLICE MILLING ABOUT ON FOOT N IN CARS".BUT I WAS DONE WTH #2 AS I MOVED ON..I WAS ALREADY LOOKING AT SOME MORE INNOCENT ONES.THE KIND WHO NEVER APPROACH YOU..I SAW A FEW EARLIER BUT THEY MUST HAVE GONE..CK OUT CLUB XXX.NEXT DOOR TO SOSUA LIFE BAR BUT IT WAS QUIET..
I THINK THERE ARE TOO MANY CLUBS THAT DILUTES THE TALENT...
LATINO CLUB IS CLOSED DOWN AS IS THE COWGIRL BAR...
I WALKED DOWN THE STREET PAST "ROCKYS" TOWARDS BELKIS AND VERIZON AND AS I GO PAST THE LAST HOTEL ON RIGHT,I AM APPROACHED.
A AVERAGE LOOKING CHICA STOPS ME AND OFFERS ME A 200 PESO BJ..
BEING BUZZED I ASK WILL SHE SWALLOW EVERY DROP.."SI"..COMPLETO...
AS I HAD NO CONDOM ON ME BUT BAC AT MY CHICA ROOM IN ROCKYS I
HAD NO DESIRE TO PARTAKE ESP SINCE THERE WAS A STRONG SMELL OF OLD GARBAGE IN FRONT OF HERE...WHEN TOLD IT WLD DONE INSIDE THE BATHROOM,I WAS GLADD I LEFT MY CONDOMS IN MY ROOM..
IT WAS A BUYERS MARKET IN SOSUA EXCEPT 4 THE NEWBIES WHO THINK TRUE LOVE IS GOIN TO HAPPEN ONCE HERE..I STOPPED TRYING TO EDUCATE SOME AS THEY GET ACT AS IF THEY ARE BAC IN THE STATES WTH THESE CHICAS..SUNDAY NIGHT IN CLASSICO WAS AS WILD AS IVE SEEN.THERE WERE A GROUP OF LOCALS RIPPING UP SOME CHICAS ON THE DANCE FLOOR..
REGGAETON BLARING AND WTH CHICA LIFTED AND PUMPED UPON ANOTHER GUY WLD FACE FUCK HER....IT GOT WILD.PEOPLE WERE ON THE FLOOR AND WOMAN WERE HUMPING WOMAN OR MEN,LIKE CALIGULA..

Bug Boy
11-03-2005, 09:41 AM
DEADLY STAIRS AND ONCE ON THE 2ND FL THERE IS A CHOICE OF 2 DIFF CLUBS.2 SETS OF DOORWAYS IN.
VIP HAD NO AIR.WAS HOT AND HAD A MIX OF TOURISTS N LOCALS.NOTHING WORTH LOOKING AT....SAME FOR NEXT DOOR.CAME OFF LIKE A LOCAL HANG......

Those steps are scarey going up or down. I hit VIP the second night. Nice quiet place. They did have a few girls dancing on the floor stage. A couple got naked. I didn't realize there were two sections. I thought so as I noticed two doors at the top of the deadly steps. I guess the bouncer looks at you and diirects you where he wants you to be. I went in the section where the door is directly in front of the infamous steps.

No kidding about them chicas. You bang them once and they think they own you. I tell them it's my vacation!

vagabond
11-03-2005, 10:12 AM
Was at Classico yesterday, a lot of people but not packed. The chica ratio was very high. On my way home, I think a bit past 2 I dropped by Nv / VIP club, and they were almost deserted. I think less than 10 people in both locals. I doubt these clubs will be a success.

JDR
11-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Was at Classico yesterday, a lot of people but not packed. The chica ratio was very high. On my way home, I think a bit past 2 I dropped by Nv / VIP club, and they were almost deserted. I think less than 10 people in both locals. I doubt these clubs will be a success.

There is only room for 2 clubs. When all the hotels were open there were 7 clubs going full blast.

Jthomas
11-03-2005, 10:16 AM
Well I hope they last till I get a look

JDR
11-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Well I hope they last till I get a look

Its only a matter of time until they build big resorts in Santiago as well.

Bug Boy
11-03-2005, 10:29 AM
On my way home, I think a bit past 2 I dropped by Nv / VIP club, and they were almost deserted. I think less than 10 people in both locals. I doubt these clubs will be a success.

The daytime action seems to be non existent. A couple of chicas here and there. Not much to pick from. How many times can you walk up and down Pedro Clisante without that becoming boring. The few days I was there it was hot as Hell. No wonder the chicas don't come out in the day.

How do these places make money? I noticed the locals seem to sit there all night sucking on one beer. The tourists are the main ones drinking. I guess it is not a major investment to open one. A couple of bar stools, some music and a strobe light.

Well, 12 more weeks and I will return. :lol:

vagabond
11-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Daytime action, go to the beach. You can also lurk around in Charamicos. There are usually hanging someone around in the Domino area, atleast in the afternoon. You also have the massage places. All the girls have cell phones, so start collect numbers when you meet the girls at night.

Bug Boy
11-03-2005, 10:43 AM
Daytime action, go to the beach. You can also lurk around in Charamicos. There are usually hanging someone around in the Domino area, atleast in the afternoon. You also have the massage places. All the girls have cell phones, so start collect numbers when you meet the girls at night.

I hit the area around Domino as I was staying at Club Residencial. The phone number thing is a good idea. I get so pumped up I forget about the simple things. I did find out that you tell a chica to come by the hotel to take a swim she will show up on time and with a bikini!

psriches
11-14-2005, 08:17 PM
VIP is a nice alternative. Although it´s just a bar/strip club, they are not letting in regular local chicas unless they know "somebody" and don´t pose a threat to the imported hoes that they bring in. They bring chicas in from Santiago and Santo Domingo. And they are all for the taking! Nice talent to be found. Also, the NV disco is right next door, same upstairs entrance.

the_Jayman
11-14-2005, 08:19 PM
I LOVE a good strip bar . . .