PDA

View Full Version : At last!!! My first trip to BB

travelman
07-05-2007, 08:22 AM
Well after a false start a few months ago I am finally going to make it to BB. I am an exprienced monger but have never been to the north coast before. I have gleened a lot form this site and am anticipating a great time. I will be there next week the 11-15th. I am looking forward to checking out Sosua as well.

When do the girls start arriving at BB? Noon or earlier? When is the selection at its peek? I ask because my initial choice is usually, how do I say it, not well planned, hasty, etc.

Cuba Libre
07-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Since they started working on shifts, and opened the disco (I'm not sure exactly what days the disco is opened), there are girls there from 11 to 11.

phoneman
07-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Was there last month when I woke up at around 9 am there were there already sitting around the pool, bar, and restaurant, I would say the better talent arrives around 4 pm or so.

eastcoastallstar
07-15-2007, 07:17 PM
The morning chicas are the worst of the bunch, they are usually the chicas left over from TLN's and the old broken hoes.

TMONEY
07-15-2007, 09:54 PM
The morning hoes are the worst, they all look at you with that ethopian hunger stare as you are eating your breakfast and the only thing they have in their stomach is the man juice from the night before, hey if your lucky you can even see their dominican novios that show up to take some of their hard earned money.

country roads
07-16-2007, 07:46 AM
The morning hoes are the worst, they all look at you with that ethopian hunger stare as you are eating your breakfast and the only thing they have in their stomach is the man juice from the night before, hey if your lucky you can even see their dominican novios that show up to take some of their hard earned money.
Hilarious... "Hey, baby, you want some eggs to go with that sperm?"

phoneman
07-16-2007, 09:08 AM

Double protein, should they pay for that?

blacksultan
07-20-2007, 10:27 PM

All hoes require nourishment.