PDA

View Full Version : Forth of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmydr
06-13-2004, 10:03 AM
Well Vak, Larry and myself arrive for 2 nights and Vak's buddy has rented the penthouse, Vak has a bag of sex toys and I have 200 batteries for the camera. O what a night this will be.

Anyone can gain admission with the following items, sex toys, or some booze or a chica that will jump in to the mix! :D

Magnum
06-13-2004, 10:06 AM
I have a Redneck Drunk from Texas. What will that get me?

I know....a kick in the ass and the words "get the hell out of here!"

Jimmydr
06-13-2004, 10:10 AM
I have a Redneck Drunk from Texas. What will that get me?

I know....a kick in the ass and the words "get the hell out of here!"

Yes thats what I need to see and hear, while I have a few chicas banging each other, a loud mouth drunk from TEXAS!!!!!!

Magnum
06-13-2004, 10:12 AM
Shit just the visual of him will kill that moment! He doesn't even have to open his mouth to put a cabosh on that.

Jimmydr
06-13-2004, 10:20 AM
Shit just the visual of him will kill that moment! He doesn't even have to open his mouth to put a cabosh on that.

Notice, the party is now cancelled!!!!! :D

Magnum
06-13-2004, 10:22 AM
He fucks everything up!

Jimmydr
06-13-2004, 10:25 AM
He fucks everything up!

He didn't even have to show up to do that :D

Magnum
06-13-2004, 10:30 AM
I just noticed you spelled "fourth" wrong.

Sorry I used to be a teacher.

Jimmydr
06-13-2004, 10:39 AM
I just noticed you spelled "fourth" wrong.

Sorry I used to be a teacher.

Did I spell Puerto Plata airport correct?

Did I spell pussy correct?

Did you find your way here?

Magnum
06-13-2004, 11:02 AM
Pussy has 3 sssssssssssssssssssssssses............

Damn did I touch a nerve?

How did I find my way here, I do not know but I am on my way!

No bad intent......

Don Tomas
06-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Anyone can gain admission with the following items, sex toys, or some booze or a chica that will jump in to the mix! :D

What do I get if I bring all three? Or even two chicas?

Jimmydr
06-17-2004, 05:18 PM

What do I get if I bring all three? Or even two chicas?

Better memories, great pictures! :D

the_Jayman
06-17-2004, 08:51 PM
Better memories, great pictures! :D

HAHAH - good answer ! and oh so true !

Gutter Meat
06-28-2004, 03:22 AM
As a comon courtesy to your fellow mongers, The guys that have the Palace on stand by for July 4th weekend should really make a decision if they are staying there or not. I for one would like a room but can't confirm it because guys have rooms on stand by. As everyone knows John's a stand up guy and wants to do the right thing for everyone. I feel others should do the right thing too. I know some of you will disagree with me. Thats fine , no hard feelings , just my opinion. If you put a room on hold and then decide to back out you would be screwing John over and your fellow mongers. I'm open to any comments. :?

Jimmydr
06-28-2004, 08:01 AM
As a comon courtesy to your fellow mongers, The guys that have the Palace on stand by for July 4th weekend should really make a decision if they are staying there or not. :?

To clear things up, when there are 11 reservations, they are told there are no more rooms and then they are put on standby and are given the first available room. They want in!

06-28-2004, 08:42 AM
Ok,, in that case I understand , High season!!! :lol:

Gutter Meat
06-29-2004, 03:11 AM
Well I'm booked for July 4th weekend & it looks like lots of mongers!! I'll either being stayin at the palace or One Ocean depending on availability. Hope everyone has a great time, be safe , see ya there !!! 8)
GUTTER MEAT

BrooklynBeas
07-02-2004, 11:35 AM
I expect a whole lot of stories when you guys come back ... or even while you are out there drop a few lines for us unlucky bastards staying in NY

Jimmydr
07-03-2004, 04:22 PM
Well I amwith my novia and Vak and just loving the fact that I can walk up to all the chicas and tell them Vak needs a novia. My novia has no problem with that. :D