PDA

View Full Version : Elegant is now open

Cheeno
10-21-2005, 04:02 PM
Hey guys :)

My Dominican friend told me that Elegant is now open. This place is next to Cisne.

Cisne is still closed.

But Elegant is now open.

I do not know if the other places will follow suit.

Tonto4
10-21-2005, 04:40 PM

My Dominican friend told me that Elegant is now open. This place is next to Cisne.

Cisne is still closed.

But Elegant is now open.

Great News NWO . . . I have a few days in SD early Nov :grin:

Cheeno
10-21-2005, 04:46 PM

Cisne is still closed.

But Elegant is now open.

Great News NWO . . . I have a few days in SD early Nov :grin:

Hi there :)

Take a look at the trip summaries I posted in this section. I hope you find them helpful. :)

I hope this is a sign that the rest of the places will re-open.

I am trying to get in touch with the Korean pimp (the former owner of 52).
That guy was so awesome!!! I am also Korean. So he treated me like a God!!! 8O

This Korean pimp onced slapped a chica because she did not give me a longer BBBJ. 8O

Cheeno
11-06-2005, 03:02 AM
I went to Elegante two times to try and negotiate a deal.

Elegante is located on the same street as Pisne and Cisne.

By the way, Cisne will re-open within a few weeks. But it will have a different owner. The owner used to be American.

I went to Elegante at around 2 to 3 am and I only saw 4 to 5 girls. nothing special. But I did see a cute light skinned girl. She speaks pretty good English. She is around 5'3" tall and has light brown hair. She always carrys a small Loui Vuitton bag.

She wanted 3,000 pesos for three hours and I said no.

There is no music in the place. It's so quiet inside. I wonder why.

I asked for a business card but they did not have one yet.

prtyr2
11-06-2005, 10:07 AM
[quote="Tonto4"][quote=New_World_Order]Hey guys :)

This Korean pimp onced slapped a chica because she did not give me a longer BBBJ. 8O

Are you really proud of that? A girl getting slapped? Where I come from men don't hit chicks. . . . .ever. . . .when they do they get an ass whoopin.. . . . .

I know .. .I know you know tae kwon do . . . .lol. . . . funny you mention that in some posts, all tough guy. . . . . . .

Then in the next post you are like a JHS kid stuffing up a toilet. . . . .which is the real NWO? wax on. . . . .wax off. . . . . .pain the fence. . . .

Cheeno
11-06-2005, 11:18 AM
[quote=Tonto4][quote=New_World_Order]Hey guys :)

Are you really proud of that? A girl getting slapped? Where I come from men don't hit chicks. . . . .ever. . . .when they do they get an ass whoopin.. . . . .

I know .. .I know you know tae kwon do . . . .lol. . . . funny you mention that in some posts, all tough guy. . . . . . .

Then in the next post you are like a JHS kid stuffing up a toilet. . . . .which is the real NWO? wax on. . . . .wax off. . . . . .pain the fence. . . .

I did not hit the girl. The pimp did. And I told him not to.

And I never tried to be a tough guy in any of my posts because I am not. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

I think you need to relax and finish your morning coffee.

Apos
11-06-2005, 11:20 AM
interesting when people take things out of context, isn't it? 8O :D

Cheeno
11-06-2005, 11:27 AM

Good morning. :)

I just sent him a PM.

I never hit a women in my life (the pimp hit him which I told him not to) and I never tried to be a tough guy in any of my posts.

I'm just a normal guy like everyone else who is looking for fun and adventure in the DR. :)

Oh well.

Apos
11-06-2005, 11:29 AM
not to worry NWO, not everyone sees the humour in our posts :D

Kevy
11-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Well taking the description of the pimp as awesome in one paragraph and then stating he slapped a chica because you weren't happy with the service, I took it in the same context as party2. I am glad you cleared that up, I never saw you as a tough guy in your other posts.

Cheeno
11-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Then I am also glad that the misunderstanding has been clarified.

prtyr2 does not know me. So he sholdn't be jumping into conclusions about me.

prtyr2, I will be heading to SD sometime in December so if you want to meet up for lunch or a beer, let me know.

prtyr2
11-06-2005, 04:21 PM

I just sent him a PM.

I never hit a women in my life (the pimp hit him which I told him not to) and I never tried to be a tough guy in any of my posts.

I'm just a normal guy like everyone else who is looking for fun and adventure in the DR. :)

Oh well.

I'm just busting balls. Of course if you didn't call the guy "awesome" in the same post you mention him slapping her. . . . . lol

I know Mr williams as well. He was always cool with me. . . . .never slapped anybody etc. . . .and I may not go so far as to call him awesome but it's all good. . . . .

prtyr2
11-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Well taking the description of the pimp as awesome in one paragraph and then stating he slapped a chica because you weren't happy with the service, I took it in the same context as party2. I am glad you cleared that up, I never saw you as a tough guy in your other posts.

That is all I was trying to do. . . sort of point out the syntax. NWO cracks me up as well. Kind of hard to take "out of context" when the guy was called awesome in the same post. . . .lol. . . .I guess my post came off not as funny as it did in my head. . . .karate kid references and all. . . . . .

prtyr2
11-06-2005, 04:29 PM

prtyr2, I will be heading to SD sometime in December so if you want to meet up for lunch or a beer, let me know.

I never got a PM but it's all good. I will be in SDQ in the early part of december. Not sure if I will also make it back before the end of the year.

I'd be honored to buy the "crazy chino" a beer or 2. . . .and I could show ya some off the beaten path places if ya promise no to clog up their toilets. . . . .lol

Cheeno
11-06-2005, 09:56 PM

I just sent him a PM.

Oh well.

I'm just busting balls. Of course if you didn't call the guy "awesome" in the same post you mention him slapping her. . . . . lol

I know Mr williams as well. He was always cool with me. . . . .never slapped anybody etc. . . .and I may not go so far as to call him awesome but it's all good. . . . .

Thank you for your understanding. :)

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I should have kept it in separate sentences.

I have not seen the Korean guy in a while. He owns a Korean restaurant. But I forgot the address.

Cheeno
11-06-2005, 09:58 PM

That is all I was trying to do. . . sort of point out the syntax. NWO cracks me up as well. Kind of hard to take "out of context" when the guy was called awesome in the same post. . . .lol. . . .I guess my post came off not as funny as it did in my head. . . .karate kid references and all. . . . . .

It's all good!!! :)

I thank you for the information you post about Santo Domingo. They were very helpful!

You used to have a blog. But I do not see it anymore.

Cheeno
11-06-2005, 10:01 PM

I never got a PM but it's all good. I will be in SDQ in the early part of december. Not sure if I will also make it back before the end of the year.

I'd be honored to buy the "crazy chino" a beer or 2. . . .and I could show ya some off the beaten path places if ya promise no to clog up their toilets. . . . .lol

When we meet, dinner is on me! :grin:

I promise not to clog a toilet. :D

I remember a map of Santo Domingo you posted. It was very very helpful. I was able to find Mona Lisa, Pisne, Cisne, etc.

Take care and again I am sorry for any misunderstanding. :grin:

PapiQueRico
11-06-2005, 10:12 PM
So what's up for Friday?

Cheeno
11-06-2005, 10:21 PM
So what's up for Friday?

Hi there :)

Friday? Are you talking about the NYC I.S.O.C. get-together?

PapiQueRico
11-06-2005, 10:26 PM
whoops I hit the wrong thread Sorry

Cheeno
11-06-2005, 10:43 PM
whoops I hit the wrong thread Sorry

No problem buddy. :)

Take care.

This once happened to me,

Me: "Hello?"

Some girl: "It's me!!!"

Me: "Hi, what's up? (but I do not know who it is)" :D