PDA

View Full Version : Gifts in Blackbeards

biggun1221
07-08-2007, 09:27 AM
I will be there the last week in July and was wondering if it is approperiate to bring a few small gifts with you for the girls. I dont want to do anything that is inapproperate or start any hassels between the girls them, but I thought it might be a good way to get better acquainted with them.
If anyone has any comments on this or might make a few suggestions as to what would be something to take them please feel free to answer.

TMONEY
07-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Give them nothing, the money you give them is more than enough!!

init4ass
07-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Let me help you out bro. Instead of giving them gifts, send me the money. This is because I know them very well. I will make sure I let the girls know your coming and they will welcome you with open arms. Just Western Union the money to: Init4ass, Bronx, NY.

Once you do that, I will contact all the girls at BB and send them the loot. I will tell them that "Biggun" sent this for you. When you arrive, they will be loving you bro. I mean loving you like no other.

Cuba Libre
07-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Bringing gifts will neither cause hassles between the girls nor help to get you better acquainted with them. Just buy a drink for anyone you want to get better acquainted with.

weyland
07-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Before I went on my first trip to the DR I had bought a load of cheap but well-made silver jewellery on eBay for a sales idea that never took off. I have been giving bits away throughout my 19 weeks in the DR to any chica who particularly pleased me. It is usually very much appreciated but I cannot say it brought me any benefit other than the pleasure of pleasing them. I like it when I see a chica in Clasico or wherever still wearing it a year later. Of course I don't go with the high-earning chicas who change their clothes and trinkets every week.

I would say, unless you have stuff gathering dust at home like I had, don't bother.

eastcoastallstar
07-08-2007, 04:16 PM
I will be there the last week in July and was wondering if it is approperiate to bring a few small gifts with you for the girls. I dont want to do anything that is inapproperate or start any hassels between the girls them, but I thought it might be a good way to get better acquainted with them.
If anyone has any comments on this or might make a few suggestions as to what would be something to take them please feel free to answer.

Dont spoil them hoes more than you need too, man!!!

Don't raise the price of pussy.

Dark Knight
07-09-2007, 12:13 AM
The last time that I went, I had found a bunch of USA t-shirts, left over from the 4th of July, for less than a dollar each. I brought about 20 with me.

I gave them to girls who were particularly good, or others who were particularly nice to me. I had fun giving them out.

However, I did get a passionate freebie from one girl to whom I gave one after our initial encounter.

I wouldn't recommend anything too expensive, but when traveling, it is nice to have something, from your own country, to share. Even better, perhaps, your own state, county, city, profession, etc. Even when traveling domestically, I take some things, from home, along. If and when the mood strikes, I have something to share. It's a nice gesture for when people go out of their way for you, or are just comfortably friendly toward you.

I have seen people talk about taking school supplies this time of year also. Pencils, pens, notebooks, etc. Most of the chicas have children or nieces and nephews, etc, who might appreciate those things. You might see if you can find some pencils, or something, that say USA.

I'm just giving you my thoughts on the subject. Others seem to disagree.