PDA

View Full Version : Boca

bosco
10-22-2005, 07:53 AM
Heading down to Boca Chic on Nov 6 anyone going to be in town drop me a note. I haven't picked a hotel yet but hearing good reports on the Elcaucho anymore info? First time in the south but have traveled to the north coast many times and had a good time. Anyone with recommendations on this area?

Thanks,

Bug Boy
10-22-2005, 08:54 AM
Heading down to Boca Chic on Nov 6 anyone going to be in town drop me a note. I haven't picked a hotel yet but hearing good reports on the Elcaucho anymore info? First time in the south but have traveled to the north coast many times and had a good time. Anyone with recommendations on this area?

Thanks,El Caucho is a good choice. Since the remodeling a year ago they're probably the best non-AI hotel in Boca Chica. The management is very helpful and one of the managers (business partners) does post on this site under the username "kammakaze1." Send him a note, I'm sure that he'll answer your questions and try to make your stay more comfortable.

-Helpmann :)

kammakaze1
10-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Thanks again helpmann..you RULE!

Hi,

all info and reservation queries can be answered at:
info@elcaucho.com

or PM me..

thanks

Bug Boy
10-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Thanks again helpmann..you RULE!

Hi,

all info and reservation queries can be answered at:
info@elcaucho.com

or PM me..

thanksNo problem. You offer a valuable service and you put a lot of cash into the place; it looks great. Although, when I'm in Boca Chica I stay at a different hotel, it's not because of the service or quality of El Caucho. It's just that my chicas live on a different block.

Best Regards,
Helpmann :)

kammakaze1
10-23-2005, 10:50 PM
No explanation needed..You always stop by for a quick drink and a hello..keep speading the good word..

Best Regards,

Kammakaze1

prtyr2
10-25-2005, 10:54 PM

Thanks,

How long are you staying? I may head to SDQ mid november. I will try and get to boca for a day or two, and El Caucho is col as shit. . . . .

bosco
10-26-2005, 09:03 AM
Staying down for aleast a week and may travel into SD and some other towns to explore.

dukes1963
10-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Staying down for aleast a week and may travel into SD and some other towns to explore.

I will be arriving in BC Nov 8 and staying at the El Caucho for 8 nights-This will be my second trip-stayed at El Caucho in April and had a great time-You can PM me if you want any more info