PDA

View Full Version : Club NV

vagabond
10-22-2005, 12:12 PM
Club NV is the new club opening above Harrisons. According to the posters it will open on friday 28'th. It has the same entrance as the new Club VIP, but it seems that it's two different clubs. The Club VIP is more towards the old Cowgirls Vhile Club NV is diectly above Harrisons locals.

Apos
10-22-2005, 12:15 PM
i think VIP is in to be IN the old Cowgirl isn't it? the neon above harrison's says NV..it was working my last trip.

Ram
10-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Ahhh, this makes sense, because the neon is right above Harrison on the road that Rocky's is on.

vagabond
10-22-2005, 12:17 PM
No, I'ts up on the second floor. The old Cowgirls is not under remodelling, it's just closed, nothing happens there at the moment.

Apos
10-22-2005, 12:22 PM
No, I'ts up on the second floor. The old Cowgirls is not under remodelling, it's just closed, nothing happens there at the moment.

i talked to the new owner or whatever at the cowgirl a few times just a week ago and watch him and his workers dismantling the inside of the cowgirl. he's planning a big project there. A/C and a couple of lounges. it's definately happening. i also saw the plans.

vagabond
10-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Okay, but the VIP club will be upstairs, at the same entrance as the Club NV, and acording to the posters opening the same day, friday 28'th.

Apos
10-22-2005, 12:31 PM
i may be wrong about the name of the place going into the cowgirl. i just asked Marco from Rocky's to scope it out and let me know.

you are correct i believe about NV and VIP. there's a red carpet out at the stairs to the entrance, correct?

not sure what the mane of the place in the cowgirl. i just assumed in haste. i was focused on more important things...like chicas :D

thanks for your info. it's invaluable and really nice to have a member right at ground zero!

el_papi_chew_low
10-28-2005, 10:09 AM
Note: A case of this person seeking out an existing post rather than creating a new, duplicative post :D

http://www.sosuanews.com/nieuws_fotos_2-10-2005/opening_27-10.jpg

This Friday evening another new disco, named the 'NV Club', will celebrate its opening night. Rumour has it that a sexy show from Santiago will be performing on the opening night. Of course this disco is also very nicely decorated, with several bars and dance floors on different levels. We'll check it out on Friday night and will keep you posted.

sosuaman
10-28-2005, 10:35 AM
el papi chew lo,,, awesome avatar!!! :D :D

gdogg
10-28-2005, 10:52 AM
I like the "booty" better. Papi, few will ever read what you have to say with that lovely ass in the way!!
:twisted:

moshy2k
10-28-2005, 11:25 AM
That clip at the bottom of his posts "Dominican Republic women" makes me want to get on a plane each time I see it.

ChicaRider
10-28-2005, 08:55 PM
So.... who's gonna be there tonight wearing your ISOC shirt/hat/pin/belt buckle...???

vagabond
10-29-2005, 02:33 PM
Was there yesterday, relatively small local, but nice decorated. Very hot innside and packed at the beginning of the evening. Many left during a longer section with American Rap music. Many chicas, but most the regulars from Sosua life and Classico. Went over to VIP Club around 1.30.