PDA

View Full Version : General Question asked to me!

Jimmydr
06-15-2004, 08:03 AM
JimmyDR,
I was reading in the WSG forum about Sosua and there are a few posts discussing how the town ain't what it used to be, it's more dangerous, etc. Well, since there's folks from all over the world on that board, I'm wondering how serious to take their comments.
I mean, "seedy" is a relative term, especially to white Europeans. I think some of the people on the WSG board would find the East Village scary.

Since you are NYC like me, how dangerous is it REALLY? Just to give you an idea bout the evironments I'm used to, I've lived in places as real as Bushwick, and I go to all parts of Queens sometimes to hit up the strip spots.

Sosua is nothing compared to some of the areas above.

BrooklynBeas
07-02-2004, 08:34 AM
I felt as safe as i always do when i was in Sosua last month... no changes that i saw ... nothing to be worried about as long as you dont fuck with anyone or be a drunkin asshole like some idiots... right nomad? heh j/k

RickRock
07-02-2004, 07:17 PM
im from the bronx, and as you know the bronx is a third world country.. alot of people are coming from the suburbs and shit and are scared of their own shadow.. if you can hang in bushwick your cool.. which reminds me, i used to smash the finest ecuadorian chica in crown heights, i need to call her again..

Don Tomas
07-02-2004, 07:31 PM
...used to smash...

New term to me, but never lived on the east coast anywhere. I presume it means hit, fuck, nail, pin,...

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2004, 08:43 AM
Beat it up... Lace it... Smash it... Blaze it...

BkBeas it

RickRock
07-06-2004, 03:40 PM
xactly, when I used to live in Virginia it was Cut or Gut.. :)