PDA

View Full Version : I'm back baby.

nomad
07-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Yeah, in April 1005, I came to the Dominican Republic. I loved Sosua, every bit of it. Met Jimmy DR, who for a guy with a rep like that, was the most helpful fellow American I've met overseas. Hung with Lou, spent plenty of time at the Shark Bar. Loved it all.

So why did it take me so long to get back? Well, the mongering, for a guy who was a Costa Rica guy, is spotty. Some hot women, but unlike CR, not an endless supply. And as a fat guy, I don't expect to always get the best selection. So between the prices, the high peso, and my discovery of the Philippines, I haven't had the chance to return until now. The price from my corner of the world dropping to 300, as opposed to having to drive to Miami and leave my car there for that price. So, in September, I'll take five nights, and return to the beautiful country. Take a shot at Santo Domingo, because my only night there last trip was spent alone... and that ain't right.

But forget all that. Tell me amigos, donde estan las mas pequenas chicas con las mas grandes tetas?

weyland
07-12-2007, 03:49 AM
Wow! You met with JimmyDR in 1005? And he has got the nerve to make jokes about my age!

nomad
07-12-2007, 09:30 AM
Oil of Olay, my man. (2005, my bad.)