PDA

View Full Version : Does it get any better than this?

usatraveler57
07-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Just flew into Miami from Barcelona. USA native however. One night layover here and Sousa by 3 pm Friday...New Garden here I come. Second trip to a destination I thought I'd probably never get a chance to visit again. Last here in February at Europa.

Plug in the laptop in Miami and see the DOW is up HUGE!

OMG

Still on Europe time, so early to bed and early to rise....

Looking forward to meeting some ISOC members tomorrow.

the_Jayman
07-12-2007, 06:17 PM
YOU LUCKY BASTARD . . . I WANNA GO ! ! !

PapiQueRico
07-12-2007, 07:58 PM
Have a great trip, but be secure in the knowledge that it does get better than Sosua!

Jimmydr
07-13-2007, 07:54 AM
A bad day in Sosua is better than a great day at the office.

usatraveler57
07-14-2007, 11:34 PM
I'm so tired of hearing "my mother's in the hospital and I need money to go see her" etc. I've been in Sosua exactly two nights this trip and already encountered it. I got it on my first trip here last February too. Tonight I got this from Delaney, a 24 yo Dominican girl I met at Siempre Sol today, who I was assured by a highly placed source would not be a problem. We negotiated for TLN but she had to leave (with the cash) at 8 pm to explain to her father why she wouldn't be home. (no cell phone). She did come back as promised at 10 pm, but explained she could not stay the night due to security issues at New Garden. She then proceeded to ask for more cash to visit her mother in the hospital the next day. What happened to the money I already gave her? She gave it to her father! I gave her a negative answer and then she begged "please baby" for 100 or 200 for the motoconcho back to Charamico. Then she begged for money for the security guard at New Garden. WTF? Is this making sense to you? I sure missed the logic. Figure she must have a boyfriend on drugs and needs the money.
And as long as I'm venting...My first night here I negotiated with a different girl for TLN. The chick had to leave after 45 minutes because her friend "just got picked up by the police". So I wanted to adjust the agreed upon fee downward. She ended up threatening me with the police. I got security at New Garden involved...not much help there. Couldn't get her out of the room etc. Finally paid the TLN fee. Afraid I'm not establishing a very good track record here in Sousa this trip. Back to Thailand next time where the GFE really exists.I should have captioned this thread "Can it get any worse than this"?

usatraveler57
07-14-2007, 11:44 PM
I'm going to post under trip reports next. Stay tuned for pics.

the_Jayman
07-15-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm going to post under trip reports next. Stay tuned for pics.

SHOW ME SOME LOVE ! ! ! !

do it for me man . . . i neeeeeeeeeeeed the pics ! ! ! :D

TIA ! ! !

Beads
07-15-2007, 11:16 AM
First thing to remember is that if you smell trouble and dont know the girl ditch her! You NEVER give a chica money up front.

As soon as this chica said she had to go home you let her leave without the money and tell her not to come back!

The one with the phone call is a little more tricky but probably you were marked as easy to get taken by chica one so they probably all know in town by now. (chica network is strong in Sosua).

I would have probably got dressed and went outside with the chica with the police issue with her friend. Tell her your going with her.

Just get her out of the room.

Once outside the room she doesnt have much recourse as you can pay her whatever and just walk away.

If all else fails and shes getting out of control physically throw her out if security wont do it. Grab her stuff and put it outside the room. If she starts getting violent physically throw her out of the room and lock the door.

Its up to security to make sure these things dont happen and if they cant then you have to throw her out yourself. If she does something stupid to the hotel thats securities problem. You already told him you wanted her out and he didnt throw her out. Let him take the rap for it.

Hunter
07-15-2007, 12:08 PM
I feel you usatravler.

I had a price issue with a hard core.

She would not get off my bed unless I met her price. And she was a strong girl. I made rookie mistake and did not negotiate upfront in Classicos. Duh!!!

We go back and forth. She would not budge. I couldn't get security because I didn't want to leave her alone in my room. Fuck!! Standoff.

I should have done the Beads/Kidfrost and physically throw her out but I'm a pussy with confrontation.

Result - she got most of what she wanted-Bitch.

Beware the hardcore scammers at the discos.

Hemp
07-15-2007, 01:10 PM
I should have done the Beads/Kidfrost and physically throw her out but I'm a pussy with confrontation.

when a chica starts acting outta pcoket...Kidfrost starts tossing clothes and pocket books into the pool :p and the chica soon there after!!!

i have yet to get into price conflicts...when they go to shower after we fuck i just throw 1000 pesos (ST) or 2000 pesos (TLN) on there purse and i go into the living room and watch T.V. and wait to drop them back into town...money never comes up!!! cause that little move there shows them your not a stupid gringo.

thats just one way, there are others...

Jimmydr
07-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Get OUT and point to the door always works for me.

Hemp
07-15-2007, 01:18 PM
Get OUT and point to the door always works for me.

they are still human beings jimmy...damn!!! least i can do is show a little decency...after all, im not exactly banging as many beautiful women here stateside as i am there.

i dont like to treat them like there cattle...:(

but if they act outta pocket as hoes sometimes do... ENTER THE FROST :lol:

Jimmydr
07-15-2007, 01:21 PM
they are still human beings jimmy...damn!!! least i can do is show a little decency...after all, im not exactly banging as many beautiful women here stateside as i am there.

i dont like to treat them like there cattle...:(

but if they act outta pocket as hoes sometimes do... ENTER THE FROST :lol:

A deal is a deal. Last trip I threw ou "ZERO" and in April I think I threw out "ZERO"

ajax718
07-15-2007, 01:50 PM
īGood points made so far as a reminder.....

Negotiate upfront at disco

Never pay upfront, and when you do pay afterwards, do it outside the room so the chica canīt cause trouble inside.

If you sense any problems before hand, just throw her out

Donīt get scared by chicas threatening to get police. The police know the chicas can be problems.As a tourist, you have a lot more money then the chica to bribe your way outof a situation. Turn the tables and threaten to get the police on her.

If a chica does not fulfill her end of the bargain, in any way, such as wanting to leave early, then pay her accordingly. If you pay a chica the full price without her fulffilling her side, then you are encouraging the chica to scam more

Bug Boy
07-18-2007, 08:52 PM
I feel you usatravler.

I had a price issue with a hard core.

She would not get off my bed unless I met her price. And she was a strong girl. I made rookie mistake and did not negotiate upfront in Classicos. Duh!!!

We go back and forth. She would not budge. I couldn't get security because I didn't want to leave her alone in my room. Fuck!! Standoff.

Result - she got most of what she wanted-Bitch.

Beware the hardcore scammers at the discos.

After reading this I'm glad I like spinners:corky:

Corrado
07-18-2007, 09:19 PM
IT DOES GET BETTER!!!!!!!

The above advice is the way to go.

Lets recap shall we!!!!!

Negotiate up front....

Fuck first.....pay later......

Do not back down.........

Fuck first......pay later.......

If she will not move her ass.....give her a reason to movie it......

Fuck first.......pay later......

Skip the hard core chicas......

Fuck first....... pay later........

If her mother is sick......tell her she should sell pussy like the other girls in the club........

And just in case I forgot......fuck first.....pay later.

thunderstar
07-20-2007, 09:28 AM
Heard an interesting story whilst at the beach with USA traveller yesturday.
A guy from the US, first visit ( didnt know this site ) staying at the Europa. He picked up a girl from the clubs, arranged a fee and went back to do his business. At the end, strangely there was an arguement over money. All the usual crap, but she ended up smashing a bottle and stabbing him in the arm with it??? WTF? Now, I wasnt in the room, it was the guys first time here ( he says he wont be coming back ) and the security just say they will ban her.
Breaking a bottle and slashing a guys arm over a few pesos is getting serious.

Its VERY quiet right now, went to the clubs last night - honestly, Latinos, 60 -70 people, Tourist gringos - Very few. Sosua Life, Tourist gringos around 10, Classicos 20 people and the bar around 30 people. Midnight - on a Thursday. These girls are desperate for cash right now!

Beads
07-20-2007, 01:21 PM
A guy from the US, first visit ( didnt know this site ) staying at the Europa. He picked up a girl from the clubs, arranged a fee and went back to do his business. At the end, strangely there was an arguement over money. All the usual crap, but she ended up smashing a bottle and stabbing him in the arm with it??? WTF? Now, I wasnt in the room, it was the guys first time here ( he says he wont be coming back ) and the security just say they will ban her.

Its VERY quiet right now, went to the clubs last night - honestly, Latinos, 60 -70 people, Tourist gringos - Very few. Sosua Life, Tourist gringos around 10, Classicos 20 people and the bar around 30 people. Midnight - on a Thursday. These girls are desperate for cash right now!

Shit like that is im sure more common than people think. I have definitely noticed that picking up chicas in Latinos and Classicos that you dont know and none of your friends can vouch for based upon previous encounters just isnt worth it anymore. I had 50/50 luck last trip on chicas picked up in the discos. One was ok but I probably won't repeat with. The other was nothing but trouble in the morning.

Even though these girls are desperate they seem to not think correctly....

Why not make the guy happy and get paid what you agreed to. Guy possibly repeats or tells his friends you were good and you get more business. Instead of....

Argue and be a pain in the ass.Maybe you snake the guy for an extra 500RD but make no more money for a week because everyone in town says your a theif and crazy now.

They call it pride I call it stupidity.

ChicaSeeka
07-20-2007, 02:44 PM

wow that sucks big time, tell him we need photos for the site so we know who to stay away from LOL, please tell the girls "MALO" is coming wednesday with fresh pesos.......hahahahaha

BCell
07-20-2007, 03:07 PM
in general, does sosua chicas pride "adjust" as the slow seasons progress?

Jimmydr
07-20-2007, 03:08 PM
in general, does sosua chicas pride "adjust" as the slow seasons progress?

If there are no customers you will be amazed at their adjustments. Their mothers call, the people that watch their kids and start yelling for pesos.

Corrado
07-20-2007, 05:20 PM
....A guy from the US, first visit ( didnt know this site ) staying at the Europa. He picked up a girl from the clubs, arranged a fee and went back to do his business. At the end, strangely there was an arguement over money. All the usual crap, but she ended up smashing a bottle and stabbing him in the arm with it??? ... and the security just say they will ban her.

I will probably do a thread on security one day, and this is slightly off topic for this thread but....

The fact that this guy never went to a Monger board, or traveled to Sosua does not carry a great deal weight in this particular situation. I am truly saddened by what happened to him and I hope he is doing well. And I am not placing the blame on the victim.

If he was in the U.S. .....in an economically depressed neighborhood, dealing with a very poor girl possibly a street person he did not know personally, who was selling her body....would he expect her to try something....to cheat, rob or hustle him.....possibly kill him? The answer is yes. The same healthy fear you have at home about this type of situation is the same you should carry with you across the water.

usatraveler57
07-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Beads
Even though these girls are desperate they seem to not think correctly....

Why not make the guy happy and get paid what you agreed to. Guy possibly repeats or tells his friends you were good and you get more business. Instead of....

Argue and be a pain in the ass.Maybe you snake the guy for an extra 500RD but make no more money for a week because everyone in town says your a theif and crazy now.

They call it pride I call it stupidity.[/quote]

Beads asks the same question I asked myself when my acquaintance showed me his stab wound. I think most of these chicas live for the moment...only see the quick buck...and are incapable of focusing on a longer term payoff. When you look at the cultural/ecomomic differences between the chicas and the out out country traveler, maybe it's not so hard to understand. We tell them we're here for two weeks when we leave in one. We tell them they were great, but they may never hear from us again. Certainly in the US, a woman with an internet presence and a stable place to live can work at establishing a good reputation as a quality provider. Life down here is far too uncertain and impoverished for that.

ps leaving tomorrow...out of fantisy land and back to reality :(

weyland
07-21-2007, 02:18 AM
I think most of these chicas live for the moment...only see the quick buck...and are incapable of focusing on a longer term payoff.
They are no different from most other Dominicans from the toilet attendants up to Government ministers. It comes from 500 years of brutality and broken promises so that hope for the future is no longer an option except for a tiny minority. The nation has a collective inferiority complex from which it tries to escape with the usual bullshit of flags and uniforms, an airforce with dozens of generals but no planes, for example, and, most of all, by despising Haïti where things are far worse.

The other day I watched "Moulin Rouge" (not the recent crap but the great John Huston film, 1952), a biopic of Toulouse Lautrec. He falls in love with a prostitute and is rich enough to give her a comfortable life but, although she is genuinely fond of him, she repeatedly ducks back to her chulo or deceives him over money until in the end they fall out. Although set in Paris she could have been playing a Sosua puta. It was all there, the "sick relative", the shadowy novio in the background, the demands for money to counter one real or imaginary emergency after another. As the hero reflected, she just couldn't help herself, it was her nature.

More generally, there are lots of "costume dramas" set in the nineteenth century on British television (the BBC do great adaptations of Dickens, etc) and visiting the DR has made them far more real to me. The alleys running with sewage, four families sharing one house, whole families eating, sleeping and fucking in one room, the parents sending their daughters out whoring, the bullying and corrupt officials, the hopeless complexity of the law, it is all so like the present-day DR (and no doubt most other Third World countries).

mear04
07-22-2007, 03:41 PM
thanks you