PDA

View Full Version : How much should I pay for sex?

Jimmydr
06-15-2004, 07:48 PM
How much should I pay for sex?

Mr Divorced
06-15-2004, 08:10 PM
The $10-19 catagory is that plus the girl robbing you while you are sleeping?

Vincent Vega
06-15-2004, 09:45 PM
Wht about if the girl stays with you (more or less) 24 hours a day, and you can have sex any time you feel like it, morning, noon, or night?

Should that be the same rate as for overnight, or more?

the_Jayman
06-15-2004, 10:15 PM
Wht about if the girl stays with you (more or less) 24 hours a day, and you can have sex any time you feel like it, morning, noon, or night?

Hell I had that ( a solid 24 hours) and she got pissed off at me and scrathed the sit out of me and it only cost 3000.

I know . . I over paid

Jimmydr
06-16-2004, 07:39 AM

It should be the same because now you are buying her meals. :D

Jimmydr
06-16-2004, 07:40 AM

Hell I had that ( a solid 24 hours) and she got pissed off at me and scrathed the sit out of me and it only cost 3000.

I know . . I over paid

Yea you paid $67, now thats overpaying! :(

BrooklynBeas
06-16-2004, 10:28 AM
I've been with girls in the DR for as little as the price of a presidente... and no they didnt rob me during the night... and i have been with girls for as much as $105 for the night from Crystals which is overated and I will never get a girl from there again...I hate straight up hardcore putas.. except for Franchesca (sp?) from Crystals.. she was the best woman i have ever been with in my life! I love you baby! haha

P.S. on average I pay 1000-1500 sometimes 2000 if i really want them and they are hot... that is in pesos of course

Jimmydr
06-17-2004, 04:21 PM
P.S. on average I pay 1000-1500 sometimes 2000 if i really want them and they are hot... that is in pesos of course

But of course! :D

elj707
06-17-2004, 08:00 PM
IMHO no woman is worth 100 dollars :lol:

tomgueguen
06-18-2004, 08:48 PM
1000 pesos is a max for a toda la noche if you pick the girl in a bar without salida.

Don't forget that she's going to sleep (at least alittle ! ) in a place by far better than where she uses to.

If she's not satisfied when she leaves with the money you gave you can remember that she won't have to pay you for the night in your hotel and for the breakfeast if she ate one.

You always have to lead the game.And pay more only if the service was good , if it sucked don't fear to give almost nothing.

Jimmydr
06-18-2004, 10:33 PM
1000 pesos is a max for a toda la noche if you pick the girl in a bar without salida.

Don't forget that she's going to sleep (at least alittle ! ) in a place by far better than where she uses to.

If she's not satisfied when she leaves with the money you gave you can remember that she won't have to pay you for the night in your hotel and for the breakfeast if she ate one.

You always have to lead the game.And pay more only if the service was good , if it sucked don't fear to give almost nothing.

1,000 is on the low side but it can be done.

elj707
06-19-2004, 10:27 AM
1000 for all night is pretty low and the girls know it, that's why they ask for 1,400 for all nighters.

Babyboy31
06-22-2004, 07:39 PM
I always pay more for the experience. Most of the time I do not feel comfortable with them sleeping over all night (I keep one eye open when I can). However the most I have paid for all night in Sosua is $RD1500. At that particular time I felt generous. However, I agree....the max I pay is $RD1000. Sometimes that price is on the girls terms, not mine.

Some people say you shouldn't overpay, but I think that it all depends on the sitiuation, the experience, how you feel at the time, and yes.......what the girl demands at the end of the day (if we are going to be honest). I can't rememebr who said it best but I agree with the saying that "the Johns lie to the other Johns about how much they pay and the girls lie to their girlfriends about how much they get from the gringos.

BrooklynBeas
06-25-2004, 04:05 PM
your all fucking lying ... 1000 is all you guys pay and the most you will pay ... then your coming away with ugly smelly dirty streetwhores or haitians ... that would be marked absent in night school if they didnt smile...i sometimes pay 1000 and sometimes dont pay anything except motoconch ride home or dinner before we go back ... but if you say you dont pay more then 1000- $20usd toda la noche then ur lying/getting nasty streetrats/or been on one trip and been with a limited # and are very lucky... Sosua Killa Beas

elj707
06-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Well it's not about who can get the most free pussy, you have to remember this is a third world country so to pay 40 or 50 usd for a piece of ass is really cheap. most guys complain about that when they know they couldn't get a piece of ass in the states for that price. I don't want to hear the shit about i'm married or my girl lives with me because you're still paying for it, only it cost a lot more and you never know who's cock she's sucking :evil: besides yours :D :D :D

El Tiburon
07-03-2004, 06:07 PM
Brooklyn Beas, I don't know about how anyone else feels but that was an extremely racist statement. "smelly street whores or Hatians" Hatians are dark so you are alluding to the fact that they are dark and in the category of ugly and smelly if you pay 1000 pesos for them? The smile in night school or they would be marked absent? Thats pretty fucked up. How you claim you live in a black neighborhood and then go to the DR and fuck the whores (who arrive at their various skin colors because of the African diaspora) and make a statement like that is beyond me. By the way I am black and from Crown Heights Brooklyn (currently reside in Flatbush). I take the context of what you said to say dark women (Hatians, because they are dark so won't be seen in the dark (night school) unless they smiled) are in the category of smelly and dirty because thats what 1000 pesos would command. Whats up with that???

I had some total winners during my stay in Sosua for 1000 a night. Some really good looking chicas. I had a few for less though I stayed with them for 3 nights each and paid them 2500 for 3 nights. I understand about the free market society and such but I know how to handle myself with hookers having mongered in 3 countries not including the USA. It is possible. Some just feel that there is a direct correlation to the price they pay and the type of woman they "perceive" they are getting. Some are afraid to bargain thinking that it "cheapens" the experience. It is possible to pay 1k for a winner and no chica (IMHO) should be paid anymore than 2k all night. Someone bashed my Boca Chica report on the prices I paid however, so to each their own...

Travelfox

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2004, 08:38 AM
As for my statement being racist... maybe it could have sounded like that and Im sorry if you feel that way... but in Sosua i feel it is reality that if you are a hatian you will get less money for your trade most of the time... especially if you are of the darker shade... maybe its my imagination but i have been there 5 times and i see it with my own eyes... just like most monorities get less money here in the US for doing the same job or even a better job... im only being honest... i never said the hatians are street rat dirty whores... i said street rats dirty whore "OR" ugly haitians... two different things... i have been with 2 haitians in the DR myself and have been with 3 or 4 black chics in the US which i bagged myself and didnt pay for....I was just feeling them so i went after them.....so if im racist i dont know how that happened... anyway i appoligize if you are offended in any way but i will continue to say what i feel is the truth about the country i visit a few times a year... if im wrong then someone please tell me... BrooklynBeas

Jimmydr
07-06-2004, 09:19 AM
It was a bad joke on Brooklyn Beas's part. Him and his friends can be seen at times giving out pesos and other things to all the poor kids living near the Palace.

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2004, 09:29 AM
Thanks for explaining that i am a sweet person deep down Jimmy...

BkBeas can also be seen throwing Pizza parties for the poor kids in SOsua... and just fyi ... i fed the haitian kids as well as dominicans :D

El Tiburon
07-06-2004, 11:11 AM
"BkBeas can also be seen throwing Pizza parties for the poor kids in SOsua... and just fyi ... i fed the haitian kids as well as dominicans "

Well now, I guess that validates your statement...

That is akin to so many white folks making a racist statement and being called on it and going on to say "well I have black friends so I can't be a racist". Those statements are mutually exclusive...

Listen, I am not trying to nitpick you on what you said. Everyone says things that some others may consider offensive. I know if a feminazi confronted me about my whoring and I said "well I give to the beggars" that does not lend any credence to my standpoint on what I do. I just happen to embrace all shades of my folks and thats pretty much it. I always cringe and am embarassed when someone white or black makes one of those "can only see them when they smile" jokes and I show my disdain whether they are white or black. So again not to nitpick but imagine how a darkskinned or Hatian person might have felt behind that comment? I am not Hatian and am as lightskinned as black people come but I was offended. Also you cite that many minorities get paid less for equal services in the US. You are using something so utterly reprehensible as inequality to justify your statement? Wow... Just because it is as you claim "the norm" does not make it right and certainly does not lend any credence to your defense.

Listen, this is obviously and uphill battle so I will respectfully bow out of this one...

Travelfox

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Travel if you like i will buy you a few presidentes in DR if we are there the same times... i guarentee if you meet me you will see that i am not only NOT A RACIST but a cool guy to hang with... I dont know what more to say... so ill leave it at that - BkBeas

gdogg
07-06-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm dark-skinned, and I found the statements to be more "insensitive" than "racist". Thats a problem with writing on the internet. You only see words, and not the facial expressions/emotions/voice.

We should tone down the insensitivity on the boards.

elj707
07-06-2004, 08:45 PM
gdogg, I agree with you on this one my second trip to DR I was hanging with a monger from toronto and someone made a similar comment. then he threatened the guy from toronto, well the toronto guy showed up wanting to kick this guys ass, but the other guy never showed up. the last thing we want to do is to go to another country to settle our differences. 8)

BrooklynBeas
07-07-2004, 08:18 AM
noones fighting here... just sometimes people take comments the wrong way... and maybe a joke that was only a joke may be taken to far or the wrong way... i appoligized and the people on here that know me can tell you that im a cool guy and far from a racist or ignorant...

Peace. Beas

Jimmydr
07-07-2004, 09:42 AM
We are here to get pussy, drink beer or soda and have fun. :D

gdogg
07-07-2004, 09:46 AM
Beas...you're alright with me!

BrooklynBeas
07-07-2004, 10:04 AM
Thanx playa... you cool too

Jimmydr
07-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Mountainview Vak paid 3,000 (I believe that was high.)

At Longbeach it was 1,000 - 1,300.

At Crystals it was 4,000 - 5,000, but more like 4,800.

BrooklynBeas
07-07-2004, 10:11 AM
Que es Longbeach????

how much is salida at crystals ... regular price and our price ?

was 4800 including salida? does mountainview have salida fees? how much?

RickRock
07-07-2004, 07:02 PM
4800?? damn thats alot, those chicas better be the illest!

BrooklynBeas
07-08-2004, 07:57 AM
Rick ... that sounds about right for any whore you pull out of Crystals ... average is $100USD a night! most i was quoted in there was $200 USD a night when i asked if she had oro in her toto (gold in her pussy) she gave me a look like fuck you and walked away... guess she thought she did... oh well i was once quoted 200 us by another girl and asked how much in pesos ... she said 5000 and that was when it was 42 to 1 ... she obviously didnt pass math class!

gdogg
07-08-2004, 09:58 AM
You can keep 'em. I'm a rookie, and I know better than to pay that!

Jimmydr
07-08-2004, 10:36 AM
You can keep 'em. I'm a rookie, and I know better than to pay that!

Vak paid 4,000 the first night and she is with us for 4 more days at 2,500 per DAY :D

RickRock
07-08-2004, 07:35 PM
thats too much for me, i dont have it like that

Babyboy31
07-08-2004, 08:58 PM
Well....those are the typical prices for places like El Bohem and the likes. A bit pricy...but I guess they have high overheads to pay for....lol

RickRock
07-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Yeah I mean if you got it spend it, lol.. im not against it, its just alot to me. I stick to the campo girls and occassional sosua short time puta, I sleep with my girl everynight. I will say this, some of the finest girls Ive ever been with on the isla were semi-pros in the campos and car washes.