PDA

View Full Version : Sex in Public at Ana Mirian (Franks)?

Bug Boy
10-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Since the club stages live sex shows, is it all right if one engages in sex (oral or otherwise) with the dancers or female guests while at Frank's. If it's not encouraged, do you think one would upset Frank or get kicked out (possibly permanently) if one were to find a nice dark corner to get one's "freak on?"

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

moshy2k
10-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Good question .........

Phoenix
10-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Damn we have come up with some interesting topics this weekend. I think we need a response from Bachag.

guttaman
10-23-2005, 09:12 PM
I would hope Frank would encourage live guy on gal shows like Time Square of yesteryear. If you would not mind looking at my hairy fat ass then i volunteer to run a test show next week. But i want 1/2 of the cover.

Phoenix
10-23-2005, 09:15 PM
I would hope Frank would encourage live guy on gal shows like Time Square of yesteryear. If you would not mind looking at my hairy fat ass then i volunteer to run a test show next week. But i want 1/2 of the cover.

:rofl: :wav:

el_papi_chew_low
10-23-2005, 09:17 PM
Since the club stages live sex shows, is it all right if one engages in sex (oral or otherwise) with the dancers or female guests while at Frank's. If it's not encouraged, do you think one would upset Frank or get kicked out (possibly permanently) if one were to find a nice dark corner to get one's "freak on?"

Thanks,

When our crew went, I think a couple of guys may have gotten some head in a dark corner. However, that might have been because the women were feeling them so it might be on an individual basis.

There are rooms on the premises if you want to engage in sex. As long as you pay, you can probably take as many girls with you to have sex.

I can't speak for what gets Frank mad so maybe it is best that you PM him rather than engage in conjecture.

LM
10-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Public sex..I'm in..they don't call me Sickboy for nothing ya know :twisted:

guttaman
10-23-2005, 09:24 PM

Your not sick but your not well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LM
10-23-2005, 09:26 PM

Your not sick but your not well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D ;)

Cheeno
10-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Is sex in public allowed in the DR?

If we get caught, how much can we bribe the cops? :)

WSJ3
10-23-2005, 10:29 PM

Thanks,

Best if you just retire to one of the upstairs rooms to get your freak on.

I know the fellas all yelled boo when I took my clothes off and danced on the poll...

But seriously Frank has upstairs rooms for that...

the_Jayman
10-23-2005, 10:34 PM
Is sex in public allowed in the DR?
If we get caught, how much can we bribe the cops? :)

NUTHIN . . . the cops and immigration are totally on the up and up and will not except bribes . . . and ya can't pee in public either ! !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/eac5b7c6.jpg

and don't ever insinuate any sexual innuendo in public either ! !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/e4b13efa.jpg

it’s sexual harassment and you WILL go to jail ! !

Phoenix
10-23-2005, 10:44 PM
LMFAO! :rofl:

gdogg
10-23-2005, 10:47 PM
It looked like El D was putting, not peeing!!
:D

PapiQueRico
10-24-2005, 12:08 AM

I swear that back when I was about 17 I thought my foot was permanently stuck to the floor when I tried to leave one of those theaters! Monica's blue dress had NOTHING on those foors! :eek: