PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Lesbian action in Santo Domingo

Babyboy31
07-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Friends,
I'll be visiting Santo Domingo soon, and I'll likely be taking a bi-sexual lady friend of mine who will be looking for her own action....

Any info on the girl-on-girl action in santo domingo? I've heard that many of the Dominican girls are into that type of thing. Anyone have any stories and contacts....and not just the girls who are willing to do it for money. I'm talking about the girls who are actually INTO eating other girls...

Let me know. I'll be sure to post my trip report in due course.

Jimmydr
07-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Welcome to ISOC.

Cheeno
07-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Friends,
I'll be visiting Santo Domingo soon, and I'll likely be taking a bi-sexual lady friend of mine who will be looking for her own action....

Any info on the girl-on-girl action in santo domingo? I've heard that many of the Dominican girls are into that type of thing. Anyone have any stories and contacts....and not just the girls who are willing to do it for money. I'm talking about the girls who are actually INTO eating other girls...

Let me know. I'll be sure to post my trip report in due course.

Hello and welcome to I.S.O.C.!!! :biggrin:

I do not know any lesbian chicas. But you can try this.

There is a Russian chica name "Irene". She is fluent in English, Russian, and Spanish. She used to work at "52" and "Cisne (formerly known as "The Girl's House").

She is now a freelancer and she knows so many chicas. So just call her up and tell her that you got her phone number from a Korean guy from the States (which is me). :smile:

Here is a thread about her.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39316 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39316)

If it does not work out, then you can walk around El Conde (there is a thread about El Conde under the Santo Domingo section) and ask a chica (But avoid tour guides. Especially those who speak very good English).

Good luck and have fun!!! :smile:

prtyr2
07-16-2007, 06:49 AM
There are some bi chicas at most casas. Ask your waiter which chicas like women and he will most likely be able to help.

carlitos
07-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Ask a taxi driver to take you to Amazonia< its near the Colonial Zone. There is also a disco called Cha on the Malecon. Alot of homos but also lesbians.