PDA

View Full Version : The Palace Recently

Beads
10-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Has anyone visited the palace lately and want to give me an update of what to expect in December? I have seen in a few posts that Naomi is gone whoever she was and a few people said there weren't many people around when they visited during the day. Was everyone sleeping or just out someplace else?

JDR
10-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Has anyone visited the palace lately and want to give me an update of what to expect in December? I have seen in a few posts that Naomi is gone whoever she was and a few people said there weren't many people around when they visited during the day. Was everyone sleeping or just out someplace else?

JDR and Bro will be in town,

Beads
10-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Sounds great! 6 more weeks and Im there!

Apos
10-27-2005, 08:37 PM
2 or 3 weeks ago soronji was the only chica at the palace when we asked and she was asleep when we were there. no one else, mongers included.

Kevy
10-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Last week Unmenxtc and I dropped by and palace john was in Florida and some guy was asking us what we we doing there. Didn't seem to be any chicas around or anyone else.

psriches
10-27-2005, 11:29 PM
It's all hit or miss. The chicas flow through there the way we flow through different bars. So if the Palace is filled up with mongers, the chicas will hear about it and come over.

Bug Boy
10-28-2005, 12:54 AM
What was the demise of the Palace. A few months ago when I joined ISOC all the chatter was about the Palace. Now it seems to be the place to avoid. The same thing happened to Adventura. Is it normal for some places in the DR to have either a short lived notoriety (Adventura) or an abrubt downfall (Palace)?

PapiQueRico
10-28-2005, 08:14 AM
I'd guess that since John has decided to sell the place, or just close at the end of the year if he doesn't sell it, that the level of interest on maintaining the place is way low. It sounds more like he burned out than the place itself.

gdogg
10-28-2005, 08:44 AM
I had a GREAT time there in August! The chica population does clear out early, if there's no interest in them. They pretty much know that I'm bringing in outside talent.

Jthomas
10-28-2005, 01:19 PM
I stopped by there during my last visit during the day and no one was around...NO ONE!
I stopped by there in May at night and found 4 chicas hanging around. We had a couple of beers and hung there for an hour or so before going on down the road.

Mags
10-28-2005, 02:44 PM
What was the demise of the Palace. A few months ago when I joined ISOC all the chatter was about the Palace. Now it seems to be the place to avoid. The same thing happened to Adventura. Is it normal for some places in the DR to have either a short lived notoriety (Adventura) or an abrubt downfall (Palace)?

Customer Service

D_W_
10-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Amen

Beads
10-28-2005, 06:12 PM
Yea i saw it for sale on a website for some crazy price of like 525,000 then heard people here talking about 200k.I hope its open for my vacation I already gave a deposit and rooms look pretty full for december.

Don Tomas
10-28-2005, 06:52 PM
I hope its open for my vacation I already gave a deposit and rooms look pretty full for december.

John posted on another board that he would be honoring all reservations until the end of the year.

David Smash
12-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Without the Palace what other places would there be for the ISOC to meet up? I plan to be there Memorial Day. Where would be a good place for us to centralize

psriches
12-01-2005, 06:18 PM
plaza allegri bar across the street.......