PDA

View Full Version : New Hi-Caribe about to open!!

singletravel
06-18-2004, 08:54 AM
New Hi-Caribe to open June 25 with gran party!!!

I'm writing a long report here in the DR, but this should be announced now PLUS the remodeled Latino club opens tonight ... things are heating up here!!

btw, the new name is "New Hi-Caribe Club"

Okay, back to the new Hi Caribe. One of my good friends is named Fedrico, he played in the Junior French open at 16, had a bar/restaurant in Las Terrenas and was the old manager of the bar in Hotel Europe. Over the years (and a few grueling tennis matches) we became close as I watched him expand in Sosua. He took over and made a hit of PJ's restaurant, took over a small publishing company (that little tourist guide is his) and opened the new super market in Charmico. He knows the locals and the environment on how to make things work and do it right. And being French, a true MONGER :-). He knows girls, business and has a real "joy of life" -- so why do I say all this??

Well he just took over Hi-Carbe disco and he plans to make it the best best disco on the North coast. I had a sneak preview and was really impressed. The grand opening will be June 25!! His goal is to bring it back to it's former glory (a place for all -- good girl, bad girls and good girls to make to bad girls). Hopefully you'll be able to once again meet secretaries for Santiago, maids from Puerta Plata and girls from the local pueblos who are just curious. What had happen to Hi-Caribe is the old business model didn't work anymore.

Fedrico explained that if a disco is full of Haitians then the Dominicans won't come (yes, Dominicans are raciest but that is another story). The old Hi-Caribe felt a semi pick/up brothel was the correct business model -- it isn't anymore. The new disco will have girls in cages dancing from the rafters, vip rooms, parties and contests and music for all. It will cater to everyone and WILL NOT BE A PLACE TO FIND PROSTITUTES (but of course, they will be there). It will be a place where a local girl can tell her mom she is going out on a night of the town with friends and actually say "Hi-Carbe without being embarrassed.

This was the way it was 10 years ago and it was fabulous !! I expect great things here and no more need to protect your genitals as you walk in :-)

With the new CLassico and the Latino Club being remolded and NOW the new Hi-Caribe -- well, Sosua will really be jumping and be the HOT spot for chicas (from all over). AND a chance to meet some real girls that actually have a real job ....

vagabond
06-18-2004, 05:58 PM
I'll be there, just 3 days now.