PDA

View Full Version : Siempre Sol staff pics

usatraveler57
07-20-2007, 12:24 AM
Delightful young cook/waitress at Siempre Sol, booth 145 on Sousa Beach. Unfortunately doesn't speak English, so its hard to get something going with her.

jd_mine
07-20-2007, 06:43 AM
She's called Yesenia. Didn't you see all the horrible skin diseases she has? :-)

thunderstar
07-20-2007, 09:07 AM
We are there ( still ) 5/6 days a week, I honestly havnt noticed a skin problem?
She is a very pleasent girl who is not a puta in the obvious sense. In our 3 months at this bar I have seen her friendly with only 2 customers. One was recently here only last week. He took her for dinner but didnt get anything going, shame really because she is pleasent, but he treated her like the hoes you find in the clubs and had other girls sit on his lap in front of her.
I dont see a gringo in her permenant future.

usatraveler57
07-20-2007, 08:33 PM
This is not Yesenia. This girl works 6 days a week from 9 to about 7. She's worked here for several months. I've heard about Yesenia and I don't think she could hold down a job like this. Herman told me her name and it wasn't Yesenia.

thunderstar
07-21-2007, 09:21 AM
Sorry USAtraveler, it is Yessenia. Both of Hermans staff have the same name - but because of the confusion he gave her a "working" name for the business so that when he called "Yesenia" he wouldnt get both of thems attention. ( if they acknowledge him at all! )

usatraveler57
07-21-2007, 06:31 PM
This is the other waitress at Siempre Sol. This girl cracks up with a huge grin and a slap of the knee when something funny goes down. Neither girl speaks much or any English...so most of the time the joke is hard to understand by the English speaking crowd. Was a true pleasure to see Herman and the two girls on a daily basis during my visit.

Also enjoyed meeting Mr/Mrs Thunderstar and other members of the hedonistic community.

LM
07-21-2007, 07:19 PM
Siempre Sol is my favorite hangout.......good friends, a cold Presidente, nice Cuban or Dominican cigar and a chica on my knee....Life is good:mrgreen:

Apos
07-21-2007, 07:32 PM
i haven't been there in about a year:eek: and really miss the place.
Siempre Sol is my favorite hangout.......good friends, a cold Presidente, nice Cuban or Dominican cigar and a chica on my knee....Life is good:mrgreen:

Ram
07-21-2007, 08:11 PM

I miss those days.....some of the best times I have had. I am going back on Sept 8th.....can't wait!!

LM....meet me there!!! (8th to 15th) :corky:

Apos
07-21-2007, 08:12 PM
damn, i was thinking the week before but got to wait :(
I miss those days.....some of the best times I have had. I am going back on Sept 8th.....can't wait!!

LM....meet me there!!! (8th to 15th) :corky:

Ram
07-21-2007, 08:15 PM
damn, i was thinking the week before but got to wait :(

I have to go to a wedding on the 2nd and I have the first 2 weeks of Sept off....so the 8th it has to be. Just waiting for the flight prices to drop (Mtl)

Try to come...:corky:

Apos
07-21-2007, 08:20 PM
can't unfortunately. pm me later with your next possible times. i'm still open for all of 2008 mas o menos
I have to go to a wedding on the 2nd and I have the first 2 weeks of Sept off....so the 8th it has to be. Just waiting for the flight prices to drop (Mtl)

LM
07-21-2007, 08:27 PM

Sounds like a real good plan...I also might try to go for a week in Aug., see how things pan out

jd_mine
07-23-2007, 06:08 AM
We are there ( still ) 5/6 days a week, I honestly havnt noticed a skin problem?
She is a very pleasent girl who is not a puta in the obvious sense. In our 3 months at this bar I have seen her friendly with only 2 customers. One was recently here only last week. He took her for dinner but didnt get anything going, shame really because she is pleasent, but he treated her like the hoes you find in the clubs and had other girls sit on his lap in front of her.
I dont see a gringo in her permenant future.

Well, she called my friend 2 times a week after he got back home asking for $$$ for all kinds of problems.

thunderstar
07-23-2007, 08:58 AM
She must be a part time puta! Nice try though!

DEPUTY DAWG
07-23-2007, 01:15 PM
ANOTHER NON PUTA!!!!!!!!!! WHO'D A THOUGHT???????

Deniro
07-23-2007, 03:35 PM
the chica i'm banging now used to work there, Paola. :D

thunderstar
07-24-2007, 11:22 AM
ANOTHER NON PUTA!!!!!!!!!! WHO'D A THOUGHT???????

Ok, let me clarify my point. We see this girl 5 or 6 days a week. Shes not out in the clubs and has only appeared friendly with 2 or 3 of Hermans clients. When you consider how many people sit at his bar if she was a hard core puta she would have been friendly with a lot more!

Jimmydr
07-24-2007, 12:42 PM
Ok, let me clarify my point. We see this girl 5 or 6 days a week. Shes not out in the clubs and has only appeared friendly with 2 or 3 of Hermans clients. When you consider how many people sit at his bar if she was a hard core puta she would have been friendly with a lot more!

If they go with one guy for money they are a puta. If she makes 4,000 a month at the nar and goes with 4 guys a month she doubles her salary.:eek:

MisterPink
07-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Shes not out in the clubs and has only appeared friendly with 2 or 3 of Hermans clients.

The only difference between a PTP,Semi-P, and HCP is the mileage on the odometer. You know this!

mp

prtyr2
07-24-2007, 05:01 PM
There are plenty of other differences as well. Many dominican women are single and like sex. Getting a regalo for having sex with a guy she may have done for free is not nearly the same as fucking some guy she thinks is disgusting because that is her job.

I have met many girls that "free lance" so that they get to choose if they want to fuck a guy or not. Sure many freelancers are hardcore and would bang anything with cash. . . . .but some won't. I know one hot girl who will not go with black guys. . . .. . she has been fired more than once for refusing.
I called her a racist and she said she has no problem with black guys just isn't attracted to em. She says the same of 60 year olds. she won't do them either. Pretty silly thought process etc. and no matter what she says she is racist, but that is why she now works free lance.

I even joked with her once and said let me get this straight. . ."you'll fuck me. . . .a 44 year old, balding guy with a beer gut, but would turn down denzel"? Too fucking crazy. . . . .

The only difference between a PTP,Semi-P, and HCP is the mileage on the odometer. You know this!

mp

snoozer
07-29-2007, 10:35 PM
I spent quite a few days talking to Hermans cook back in April, she told me she never goes to the disco, simply works all day and goes home to look after her baby. Very nice girl.

snoozer
07-29-2007, 10:39 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/351546ad4ad4b540f.jpg