PDA

View Full Version : when i try and search by "TIME" i get

Apos
10-29-2005, 12:11 AM
"No topics or posts met your search criteria" message. used to work fine till a day or so ago.

LM
10-29-2005, 12:16 AM
"No topics or posts met your search criteria" message. used to work fine till a day or so ago.

The system can't keep up to your daily torrent of posts.....it gave up ;)

Apos
10-29-2005, 12:22 AM

The system can't keep up to your daily torrent of posts.....it gave up ;)
:D i've been pretty quiet the last few days. napping and other strenuous activities. fucking cold is a bitch! but almost got it beat. just sippin on a neo citrin now :grin:

psriches
11-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Dude, we need this feature back. People with dial-up and people who don't log on every day need to be able to search last posts using the "time" feature. It's difficult for them to go through 5 pages of posts in one sitting. DT, please!!

Don Tomas
11-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Working on the issue.

gdogg
11-13-2005, 06:06 AM
Dude, we need this feature back. People with dial-up and people who don't log on every day need to be able to search last posts using the "time" feature. It's difficult for them to go through 5 pages of posts in one sitting. DT, please!!

ps, you have dial-up? If anyone deserves high speed...it's you!! We should take up a collection!!
:D

Anyway, I just noticed that I couldn't search either. DT, good luck on fixing this.

psriches
11-13-2005, 10:28 AM

ps, you have dial-up? If anyone deserves high speed...it's you!! We should take up a collection!!

Anyway, I just noticed that I couldn't search either. DT, good luck on fixing this.Actually i just got the verizon 14.95 DSL, thank you very much!! I know i'm a little behind, but working on it. Just got a digital camera last month. And no comments from you, Kevy!!!!!! ;)

Kevy
11-13-2005, 10:30 AM

Anyway, I just noticed that I couldn't search either. DT, good luck on fixing this.Actually i just got the verizon 14.95 DSL, thank you very much!! I know i'm a little behind, but working on it. Just got a digital camera last month. And no comments from you, Kevy!!!!!! ;)

What did I say??? :D

Tonto4
11-13-2005, 10:36 AM

Hey psriches . . in stealth mode :grin: The DSL is a very good product and they have the 750K for only 14.95 now. The Dragonslayer went digital? You did awesome work with the little disposables!

Don Tomas
11-13-2005, 12:25 PM
UPDATE: I am still working on this issue, sadly I lost my hard drive with the old code on it and forget how I did this last time. The search feature was of my own design and I am beating myself up trying to get it fixed.

Apos
11-13-2005, 12:52 PM
UPDATE: I am still working on this issue, sadly I lost my hard drive with the old code on it and forget how I did this last time. The search feature was of my own design and I am beating myself up trying to get it fixed.

thanks DT, i'm sure you'll figure it out again! effort appriciated :D

sadly i lost a harddrive with some pics on it recently. didn't even have them backedup on cd! went to backthem up and found the drive is toast. gotta try a few things to see if i can salvage them!