PDA

View Full Version : Sosua, Come on Down!

Bug Boy
10-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Sosua, come on down. The chicas are plentiful. Seems to be very few mongers in town. As usual they hold to their high prices. But it only takes a few moments before they drop the price simply because you might be the only one in town to approach them. I am telling the truth, this is a monger ghost town.

One Ocean Place has adopted a new policy! No putas! The grounds manager remembered me from my last trip. First was a Hola followed with a "Puta" and a cut throat signal. His no english, and my 20 words of spanish finally figured out that One Ocean is a daytime family place to be. No ladies during the day. You can, and I did bring one in at night. Like 10 pm or later. I still like One Ocean because it is off of the strip.

One night at One Ocean and relocated to Club Resindencial. This place is really, really nice. Very clean rooms, plenty of space, you could actually live here for an extended time. Chica friendly. You have to check the chica in with her cedula. Which is great with me. So far no complaints with Club Resindencial, and you guys know me I will complain in a heartbeat.

Had me a nice chica I remembered from my last trip. She must have went to Beauty School because she sure looked different. Last trip I would hardly give her the time of day. This time she was my first. Moshy2k thanks for the tip on Nasutra, it works. Older man here who felt like he was 21 again.

I have reservations with a flaca chica who works the grass hut bar across from Dominos for tonight. Something about the mystique of picking up a bar hostess. I got my finger crossed. If it don't happen, no problem, ladies galore here is Sosua.

VIP officially opened last night 10/28/05. No more details as the chica I was with doesn't like discos, and neither do I. VIP was handing out advertisment stating free admission.

Continental airline. The plane was too heavy so they took some luggage off. You guess it, my luggage is somewhere. It doesn't spoil my trip. Continental claims they will reimburse you $50 USD per day with receipts.

Apos, Sobeny Red........one bottle down and who knows how many more to go.

sosuaman
10-29-2005, 03:03 PM
sounds good herbf,, i'll be there 11-11 to the 16th,, will also be sampling the nasutra,,, enjoy!! :D :D

moshy2k
10-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Glab you got good results from Nasutra Herb would you please post your experience using it under the medical section where the nasutra topic is. I am trying to get a bunch of guys to try it and post results..

Apos
10-29-2005, 03:25 PM
that's the way herbf, just roll with it! $50 USD will buy a lot of tshirts and flipflops...glad you're not letting that spoil anything.

really glad you like the Siboney red, i'm drinking it right now too...just save some for me will ya :P

psriches
10-29-2005, 05:20 PM
Try the Romanoff hotel if you want "off the strip". It's actually a few doors down from one ocean. Cheaper and very chica friendly.

Apos
10-29-2005, 05:22 PM
Try the Romanoff hotel if you want "off the strip". It's actually a few doors down from one ocean. Cheaper and very chica friendly.
not a bad place at all. had a tour in May. lots of mongers from here have stayed there

psriches
10-29-2005, 05:29 PM
True... i posted my review in the sosua hotel section

Apos
10-29-2005, 05:37 PM

good, i'll have a look.

the only thing my buddies didn't like was that there are only a few rooms with AC and not all have television. very convenient location though and the price was good too. i seem to remember Gdogg not liking the tiny showers...that's half the fun, showering with the chicas but room to move is a big plus!

psriches
10-29-2005, 06:10 PM

good, i'll have a look.

the only thing my buddies didn't like was that there are only a few rooms with AC and not all have television. very convenient location though and the price was good too. i seem to remember Gdogg not liking the tiny showers...that's half the fun, showering with the chicas but room to move is a big plus!and it was $25

Apos
10-29-2005, 06:27 PM
sure can't beat the price and location!

how friendly are they about chicas in the pool? nuthin like a bbbj in the pool :D

psriches
10-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Remember, it's families and us! So they don't mind monger activity but they do want you to be mindful of the families. No different than Europa!

RSMMAN
10-29-2005, 06:50 PM
COOL THANKS :D

[video width=400 height=350:21c1783844]http://www.actiongirls.com/a/trailer/actiongirls.com-trailer-2-stamp_small.wmv[/video:21c1783844]

Beads
10-29-2005, 06:54 PM
Great report!

Apos
10-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Remember, it's families and us! So they don't mind monger activity but they do want you to be mindful of the families. No different than Europa!

we had a lot of fun at the europe!
i guess that's what the room is for 8O :D

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
10-29-2005, 07:03 PM
COOL THANKS :D

[video width=400 height=350:0ade3b0ff1]http://www.actiongirls.com/a/trailer/actiongirls.com-trailer-2-stamp_small.wmv[/video:0ade3b0ff1]

Damn its like watching Skin-a-Max in the middle of the day...

Thanks RSMMAN...but you are going to have to pay to have my laptop cleaned...

I splashed off watching that brunnette shooting with no DRAWERS on...

TEE HEE...

Apos
10-29-2005, 07:23 PM
JAYMAN book the flight! :D

the_Jayman
10-29-2005, 07:24 PM
APOS GOING FOR A RECORD . . . thread jacked about 8 in 2 mins :D

LMAO ! !

Apos
10-29-2005, 07:26 PM

i'm trying to be subtle...is it working? :grin:

SUBLIMINAL MAN!!!!! 8O :D
:wav: :wav: :wav:

Phoenix
10-29-2005, 07:26 PM

LMAO ! !

Fucking Canadians!!!

Apos
10-29-2005, 07:29 PM

LMAO ! !

Fucking Canadians!!!

there you are!!!!

have you booked your flight yet? ;)

PHOENIX book the flight! :roll: :D

Phoenix
10-29-2005, 07:34 PM

LMAO ! !

Fucking Canadians!!!

there you are!!!!

Fuck You! I'm watching battle of Ontario on Hockey Night In Canada! You had better be or I'm having your citizenship revoked!!!

Apos
10-29-2005, 07:38 PM

LMAO ! !

Fucking Canadians!!!

there you are!!!!

Fuck You! I'm watching battle of Ontario on Hockey Night In Canada! You had better be or I'm having your citizenship revoked!!!
i guess i should go buy a television then??? :D

PHOENIX book the flight!
:banghead: :3way: :ilike: :eldrunko: :fu: :dtail: :hammerhead:

Phoenix
10-29-2005, 07:45 PM

LMAO ! !

Fucking Canadians!!!

there you are!!!!

PHOENIX book the flight!

I think the least we can do since we hijacked Herbs thread is give him a fuck you since he is IN SOSUA hunting whores!

Fuck You Herb! You lucky bastard

Apos
10-29-2005, 07:49 PM
FUCK YOU HERB>>>go slay some pussy for us :D

oops...looks like i hijacked a thread again 8O :lol:

PHOENIX book the flight!
:noclue: :butt: :clap: :eldrunko: :jack: :jayman: :notworthy: :fu: :dtail:

RSMMAN
10-29-2005, 08:45 PM
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS CHICA :wink:
[video width=400 height=350:801be47b7e]http://www.ulises.de/Videos/Vida/Carro/mendocino-dominicano-video-128kb.wmv[/video:801be47b7e]

Bug Boy
10-30-2005, 01:50 PM

LMAO ! !

Fucking Canadians!!!

there you are!!!!

PHOENIX book the flight!

I think the least we can do since we hijacked Herbs thread is give him a fuck you since he is IN SOSUA hunting whores!

Fuck You Herb! You lucky bastard

Hijacking the thread, that is funny. One of the first things I learned here was you do not stay on topic. Doesn't bother me as I learned that is the way things are done at ISOC.

And a Fuck You to you too sir!

I went inside VIP last night. I am not a disco person but this place is nice. The music was not as loud as Club X. Club X you can here the music blasting outside. Anyway VIP is a nice spot. Chicas galore. The usual run of the mill beautiful Dominicanas. You can fall in love down here every 5 minutes.

The temperature must be in upper 80's or low 90's. Actually you don't want to come outside in the daytime. Just finished lunch at Rocky's and heading back to Club Residencial for a dip in the pool and who knows.

Second trip to Sosua and so far it is better than the first. I will be back in January. I would love to leave snow covered Jersey in January to come back to hot Sosua and HOT Chicas.

JuanElGriego
10-30-2005, 07:50 PM
I will be back in January. I would love to leave snow covered Jersey in January to come back to hot Sosua and HOT Chicas.

I'll be there, but seeing as how you're neither a Disco guy nor a beach guy, i doubt we'll ever run into each other. :?

Jthomas
10-31-2005, 01:57 AM
Club VIP is open....more reports needed on this place.

Bug Boy
10-31-2005, 05:13 AM

i'm trying to be subtle...is it working? :grin:

SUBLIMINAL MAN!!!!! 8O :D

dont tell me JAYMAAN is not going tohis own party