PDA

View Full Version : Trip 10/07 - 10/21 - Phase 1

UnMEnXTC
10-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Ok so this was my 5th trip to D.R.
Get to the airport 3 hrs early and get a confirmed exit / bulk head row isle seat. So far so good, get to the departure lounge, hmm so plane, well it is still early, after all my flight doesn’t leave till 10:00 am. Now 9:45 still no plane, interesting eh? So I go to the next gate to see if I can see from a better angle, nope no plane. Get talking to a young couple heading to Breezes POP, and with than an announcement, gate change, to the gate we are standing at talking. With that we get almost trampled with all the people on our plane heading to the new gate. Another announcement – 1hr delay. Damn. Ok 10:30 and the plane arrives – been in Montreal for maintenance and bad weather caused the delay.

Ok we board and at last are on our way. We land our scheduled stop in Cuba and I get a beer and a bottle of rum. While waiting to re-board the plans I spot another gentleman seemingly alone, so I strike up a conversation. Turns out he is heading down for the same reason we all do. Except he only has a couple of days, then his novia is coming up to Sosua from SD. He goes down very frequently and stays at the Waterfront. We arrange to meet up later at the Hali Gali bar.

Get to my condo in Caribe Campo and no problems getting the key etc, quick look around seems nice, big pool etc, so off down town to cruise and get to the Hali Gali. All looks hopping ok get to the bar, and no Yubi, ask about her and apparently she had a bat motoconho accident a few days ago and was at home recovering. Girl at bar calls Yubi and I talk to her, she is doing ok and should be back at the bar in a couple of days. Andy shows up at the bar and we shoot the breeze for a while, but I think we were the only patrons, not as busy as just after sicboy’s, bj report.

Well been on the road since 5:00 am to decide to call it a night as I had plans for next 2 nights big time.

End of day 1.

Day 2,
Get up and go down town and have a bit at Marco’s. go across and have a pop at the Britannia pub, then about to go for a walk down to the beach and someone calls out as I’m crossing the street, hey, Kevin is here already, great. Go for a walk with Kevin, grab a couple of beers, then I decide to head over to BBs for JTs party. Kevin is going to wait for Apos and meet me over at BBs later.

Back to the condo, shower, change, grab overnight supplies, and moto down to the taxi stand. Ok guys, now pay attention, see the guy around the corner, ask how much to Costambar – 700 pesos, I laugh at him and walk back to the taxis on the main street, talk to a couple there, negotiate a little (with almost no Spanish btw) finally I find one to agree, even better than last year, Sosua to BBs in Costambar 250 pesos, great lets go. Got thru POP and then I had to show him the way to Costambar and to BBs, no problem, get out 250 pesos, he’s happy and so am I.

Get into BBs and see David, check in, BONUS I got the room overlooking the Jacuzzi, thank you very much David. Back down to the bar, ask where Tom is and David hasn’t seen him yet today, with that, speak of the devil and up walks Tom. Greets and have a beer (of course I didn’t forget my clamato, brought a litre over from the condo just for the evening). Lots of great looking girls around but we sit and shoot the breeze for a while, then Wil arrives, el Papi, DDaawg, then Kevin and I’m not sure who else. Tom’s fishing connection shows up and we decide to book to go fishing, trying to get all to commit was like pulling teeth but we get it booked. Now it is getting to like 6:30, party / show to start at 7:00 so we gotta get something to eat. Ok np guys I’ll call for pizza from around the corner and get supper ordered.

Then I spot a really cute chica Paula, so we negotiate a little 2500 tln – nope 1500 nope ok we settle on 2k and off to the Jacuzzi we go. Having some fun in there and Tom then shouts out Pizza’s here, so quick, get the bathing suites back on, dry off a little, pay the pizza motoconcho, and upstairs for the show. Wow what a show it was too! Not all the chicas participated but those that did were great, and some of those that didn’t even helped out with those that did.

After the show was over, back to the Jacuzzi with Paula, then Tom and a chica show up and the fun starts. Well this goes on for only about an hour and it starts to rain, like all chicas in the d.r. they can be in the pool, the Jacuzzi or the ocean no problem, but can’t get their hair wet in the rain, so up to the room we go, shoot, who am I to argue with those options, a bj in the Jacuzzi or a bj in the room, damn damn damn decisions decisions. Well everything went well that night.

End of day 2.

Day 3, woke up to a very nice bj, man I love this country. Another romp in the hay, shower together, and say our good byes. That is one nice thing about BBs, when u r done, say good bye, no clinging, no tears, move on to the next.

Down to the bar for a barley sandwich for breakfast (no bones in them so u can’t choke), sit around for a while and then Tom emerges. Looks like a good night was had by all. We hang for a while, and then head over to Sosua with his car and driver. (btw he hires a driver when there for 1000 pesos / day, which seems cheaper and way less hassle than renting a car and insurance worries etc).

Things seem a little sketchy from here on (I was there 2 weeks!!!) but I think we then met Kevin at Rockies and then head to POP for Wil’s party at the luz. Had a bit of fun with Kevin and that damn church and “parkay centro”, but we did finally find Frank’s place. Get in and damn, it’s like a buffet, girls everywhere. Well the party was great, tons, and tons of touchy feely, beer was flowing, still not sure how they kept the bills straight. Bought a grande for 3 girls on the couch who wanted to split one, after a while Kevin was a little concerned about other girls drinking when we didn’t buy them anything and possibly putting it on our tab, but that didn’t seem to happen. I had about 6 grandes, Tom had about the same, can’t remember what Kevin had all together, and at least 1 for the girls, bill came to 1200 pesos for the 3 of us. Not bad at all. Found a great little chica sitting alone with no 1 bothering her, nice size titas, great long hair, so ok I check her out. Got her to agree to 2k plus the reduced salida for that night that Frank set for us at 300. Tom picked a nice one, Kevin left just before with Wil I think so Tom and his chica, me and mine head back to Sosua.

Well we decide on having supper, and here is where things get a little funny. We go to the Italian place opposite Eddie’s sports bar. I’m going to have pizza and so is Tom. My chica just wants a salad, Tom’s doesn’t want pizza so Tom opens up the menu. Well the waiter finally comes and she picks the most expensive thing on the menu, a steak I think and I’m sure doesn’t even know what it is. Well when mine sees this she orders the same thing, Tom and I do order the pizza. The meal comes and the girls, 1 want it sent back to cook more, but also have them cut it up for them because they don’t know how to use a steak knife. No problems though it wasn’t that expensive, just interesting to watch. They each I think ate about 3 or 4 bites and were full, couldn’t eat the rest of the meat. Lol.

Anyways Tom drops me back at the Condo, and we arrange p/u time etc for the next day for fishing.

End of Day 3.
Well that night had a great night in bed, but it rained all night and come morning was very very windy and still pouring down rain. I go to use a phone to call Tom to see if fishing is still on, but the phones are out. After my last 3 experiences deep sea fishing in d.r. they cancelled trips I mean like if the sun wasn’t in the right spot, so I figure there is no way they will go fishing in this weather, so I go back to bed for a while. A couple of hours later like 8:00 I go down to the lobby again, phones are still out, so the manager lends me his cell, call Tom, won’t go thru, told to try a different cell phone, go outside to get good coverage, still won’t go thru. Darn. Well go back to the room for another quickie and walk her down to the gate for her to get the moto home and say good bye – no problems.

Rain finally stops around noon so go down town, meet Kevin and Apos for breakfast, Kevin didn’t go fishing either because of the weather. When we finally did get a hold of Tom, he says he did go fishing, POP wasn’t raining, so we said we had to get together to reimburse him for the money he spent for the boat, as best we could anyways.

This is getting way too long, going to have to break it up a little and summarize it. Keep tuned.

Mik

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
10-29-2005, 05:37 PM
Photos por favor...

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/WSJ3_Sith_Lord/YinetAssandElManoDiablo.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/WSJ3_Sith_Lord/YinetAssandElManoDiablo1.jpg

Great trip report...

Apos
10-29-2005, 05:57 PM
nice start! i know you took pics though :P

psriches
10-29-2005, 06:08 PM
Nice report and good meeting you!

Phoenix
10-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Nice detailed report!

Apos
10-29-2005, 06:19 PM
you should all come back the end of january!!!

:wav: jan 27 to feb 11.... :wav:
:wav: :wav: :wav:

ErikS
10-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Great Start! Keep em coming.

And nice to meet you (I came to the BB Lingere Show with Kevyboy).

UnMEnXTC
11-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Sorry, I have a big old camera and didn't take it many places, I got some pics of the condo, but seemed like every where I went there was like 30 cameras flashing from everyone else, ie BBs party, Franks party, Olfas bar inpromptu show, etc.

Phase 2 is now posted, Phase 3 will be cumming, but in that phase I sorta switched modes into novia mode. It is probably a less interesting to most, but it was cheaper and more intimate. It was sorta a challange I set for myself as she was supposedly non-pro, anon-puta (at least according to Herman, and he knows just about everyone).