PDA

View Full Version : When is the best time to purposely get bumped??

psriches
07-20-2007, 07:12 PM
I once tried this with Puerto Rico and got 3 round trips for two out of it. When all was said and done, the girlfriend and i flew to Puerto Rico for 1 day/night. The rest of the time was spent in a fully paid for Newark hotel with meals included.

My idea is to book non-stop roundtrip American Airline JFK-STI, leaving friday Dec 21st and returning wed Dec 26th. I want to catch that Christmas rush.

What i'm hoping for, at the very least, is to get voluntarily bumped from the 6am and 12pm flights friday and saturday morning. Any more than that is gravy!! Ticket is running about $650.

Any thoughts on the idea? Different airline? Different airport?(newark) Different dates??(new years) Bad idea??

Etc.......

Jimmydr
07-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Thats the time of the year to do it.

BCell
07-20-2007, 07:58 PM
It's a great idea, I've thought about it too but can it work?

Do you plan on actually going or take your chances by checking in, and if you're not bumped cancelling your flight?

Anyone know if cancelling after check in usually results in the same penalty as cancelling before check in (assuming you really don't plan on traveling at all)?

Continental EWR-POP bumps often with vouchers up to 800 + accomodations or travel home expenses -maybe more especially that week.

www.flyertalk.com (http://www.flyertalk.com) might be good for getting info too.

ErikS
07-20-2007, 10:30 PM
It's a great idea, I've thought about it too but can it work?

Do you plan on actually going or take your chances by checking in, and if you're not bumped cancelling your flight?

Anyone know if cancelling after check in usually results in the same penalty as cancelling before check in (assuming you really don't plan on traveling at all)?

Continental EWK-POP bumps often with vouchers up to 800 + accomodations or travel home expenses -maybe more especially that week.

www.flyertalk.com (http://www.flyertalk.com) might be good for getting info too.

I believe in order to take a voluntary bump, you have to physically go to the airport and check in for the flight.

My last three flights on CO (EWR to POP) have been oversold and I've taken a voluntary bump at the airport each time. Since they only fly there once per day, they put me up in a hotel at the airport, and also given me meal vouchers.

And the compensatory flight vouchers I've collected have been in the amounts of $500, $600, and $800.

But read the fine print. They can be used to purchase any ONE ticket for up to the amount of the voucher. You don't get a credit for any unused value on the voucher.
So for example you could NOT use the $600 voucher to buy TWO of the $295 EWR-POP tickets CO has on sale now.

So I save the vouchers to use when ticket prices are expensive. The vouchers expire one year from the date of issue. That means that you have to use the voucher to but a ticket before the expiration date on the voucher. But you don't have to travel by the expiration date.

So lets say you are bumped on 1 Jan 2007 and given a voucher for $500. The expiration date on the voucher would be 31 Dec 2007.
So on Dec 30th 2007 you could use the voucher to purchase a ticket for travel on say Nov 12 - Nov 26th 2008.

And if the ticket costs more than the value of the voucher, you can always pay the difference on your credit card.
And FYI, tickets paid for by vouchers are considered revenue tickets, so you will earn frequent flyer miles when using them.

At least all of the above is true on Continental.

Oh, also, if you are bumped, they are suppossed to pull your checked baggage off the plane. You then are supppossed to go to baggage claim and pick it up and re-check it the next day.
Each time I've taken a bump, the gate agent told me that my bag had been removed. But on two out of three occassions, the bag had actually been sent to POP on the original flight.

So when I arrived in POP the next day, I had to go to the baggage storage area and find the guy in charge of it to give me my bag.
It's not a big hassle at all if you know where to go.
And last trip I used the "VIP services" at POP, so the guy reclaimed my bags for me (plus got my passport stamped and cleared customs for me) all while I relaxed in the "VIP Salon" sipping complimentary drinks.

the_Jayman
07-20-2007, 10:33 PM
he's a trained professional ladies and gentlemen . . . DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME ! ! ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hemp
07-20-2007, 10:33 PM
this is a very interesting thread...

Jimmydr
07-21-2007, 08:44 AM
this is a very interesting thread...

Its all about money and free travel.:p

Tony Toca
07-21-2007, 09:33 AM
What is this POP VIP service?

psriches
07-21-2007, 03:56 PM
So BCELL and ERICK think i'd have a better chance on Continental (Newark-POP)because of that 1 flight a week??? But most locals fly into STI and SDQ around Christmas time.

ajax718
07-21-2007, 04:20 PM
I bought a ticket on Delta nonstop for date before Christmas, and coming back on Jan 1 of this year. The best holiday time to get bumped is take flight on Christmas eve (unless Christmas is early on in the week, then take Saturday before it) and return on New Year's Day. This is when Dominicans travel the most and they want to get to DR ASAP, so they will not volunteer to get bumped.

In the future, if serious about getting bumped around Christmas time, then the time to buy the plane ticket is the very first days it goes on sale. You can buy a plane ticket as far in advance as about 330 days before the flight date. I bought my Chirstmas ticket for this year back in February on Delta nonstop to Santiago for $450. I checked recently and it is now selling for $1036. I plan on trying to get bumped both ways if possible

psriches
07-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Christmas(25th) is on a tuesday this year. I was thinking about booking the Friday(21st) on American(JFK-STI). This way if successful on Friday, i can try it again on sat, sun, etc.

Will there be that much difference between booking the 21st versus the 24th? What do you think?

psriches
07-21-2007, 08:42 PM
What is getting "bumped"?

Bumping is when an airline overbooks a flight and must "bump" or deny people with confirmed reservations. Overbooking flights is a common practice among airlines to help limit the number of empty seats on full flights. Some people miss their flight, others change their plans at the last minute and seats are left empty when they could have been filled. Overbooking their flights is the answer to that problem for the airlines. According to what I can find out from my sources, the airlines will overbook somewhere around 3% above seat capacity.

Getting bumped on purpose

First step is to be on a flight that has a high chance of being overbooked, which are:

Those leaving Friday afternoon or Sunday evening
Nonstop flights to and from major cities
Before and after a major holidayThe night before your flight, call the airline customer service line and ask them if the flight is overbooked. If it is, then you're in business.
Get to the gate as early as possible, at least 90 minutes before departure time. Inform the gate agent you would like to be put on the volunteer list. Stay near the gate so you can respond quickly if your name is called.

What happens if you are bumped voluntarily?

According to the DOT's Consumer Guide to Air Travel (http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/publications/flyrights.htm#overbooking):

The DOT has not said how much the airline has to give volunteers. This means carriers may negotiate with their passengers for a mutually acceptable amount of money-or maybe a free trip or other benefits.

Airlines give employees guidelines for bargaining with passengers, and they may select those volunteers willing to sell back their reservations for the lowest price. If the airline offers you a free ticket, ask about restrictions.
How long is the ticket good for? Is it "blacked out" during holiday periods when you might want to use it? Can it be used for international flights? Most importantly, can you make a reservation, and if so, how far before departure are you permitted to make it?

When is the next flight on which the airline can confirm your seat? The alternate flight may be just as acceptable to you. On the other hand, if they offer to put you on standby on another flight that's full, you could be stranded.

Will the airline provide other amenities such as free meals, a hotel room, phone calls, or ground transportation? Of course they will, but you may have to ask for them. It all depends on the agent and how desperate the airline is.

You can negotiate with the gate agent, what they offer first may not be what they are willing to give. Being curteous and professional the entire time will go a long way towards getting the compensation you want. This is perhaps the most important point. I have seen airline employees "buck up" when a passenger gets testy or demanding.

Here in the midwest, we have a saying, "You catch more flys with honey than you do vinegar." Be kind and talk soft.

Negotiating with the Airlines

The first and most imporatant step is to make sure they have you a confirmed seat on the next available flight to your destination, even if it's on another airline.

If the airline tries to avoid giving you a confirmed seat on the next available flight, mention to them rule 240. They will know exactly what it means. Rule 240 states you are entitled by law to have a confirmed seat on another flight.

Once a confirmed flight has been arranged, you will need to negotiate your compensation. Make sure they are going to give you a free flight or a heavily discounted fare. Also ask what restrictions are on the free flight. Is it a round trip ticket? Does it expire? Can it be used internationally? If the deal is not good enough, be prepared to walk away from it.

If you are delayed for more than two hours, ask the airlines for meal vouchers and access to the airlines V.I.P lounge.

If the agreed replacement flight does not fly out until the next day, make sure the airlines will compenstate your cost for lodging and meals. If you don't ask, they may not willing offer like USAir did for Mike and Lena.

If the gate agent can get you on a flight leaving in one hour or less, the chances are pretty good they are not going to give you a free ticket. You can expect the compensation to be much lower.

You won't get compensated if your flight is cancelled, getting bumped is quite different than your flight being cancelled.
http://www.davidtinney.net/images/100x96david_mod.jpg
This special report, "Getting Bumped", was written by David Tinney, author of the bestselling e-Guide Why Not Fly Free. It explains in easy to understand terms how to accumulate massive amounts of frequent flier points (http://davidtinney.net/why-not-fly-free/) for free travel. These points can be redeemed for airline tickets, vacations, hotels, cruises, etc.

MrHappy
07-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Always remember this shit is negotiable. My last trip back to the DR, the flight was full, and they were asking for voluteers.

They started out offering a $400 voucher, I told the agent to make it two round trip tickets. Said yes without batting an eye.
He stuck me in a taxi to Miami,(I was in Ft. Lauderdale), and I made it to the DR sooner than if I had stuck with the original flight.
I always go the bumped route if I can, depending on what I can negociate.
I have even been bumped, gotten a voucher, waited for the next flight,, and gotten volutarily bumped a second time, getting anohter voucher.
You get good at it after a while.
The only problem is, it's tough to meet girls at the airport, most don't even want you to talk to them..

psriches
07-22-2007, 12:43 PM
Always remember this shit is negotiable. My last trip back to the DR, the flight was full, and they were asking for voluteers.

They started out offering a $400 voucher, I told the agent to make it two round trip tickets. Said yes without batting an eye. But i'm thinking at the very least, they must offer you the value of the current ticket.

Jimmydr
07-22-2007, 12:50 PM
But i'm thinking at the very least, they must offer you the value of the current ticket.

Not true at all.

Apos
07-22-2007, 12:58 PM
why, they're just paying you to delay your departure, not cancel your trip:confused:
But i'm thinking at the very least, they must offer you the value of the current ticket.

sicpup71
07-22-2007, 04:59 PM
I once tried this with Puerto Rico and got 3 round trips for two out of it. When all was said and done, the girlfriend and i flew to Puerto Rico for 1 day/night. The rest of the time was spent in a fully paid for Newark hotel with meals included.

My idea is to book non-stop roundtrip American Airline JFK-STI, leaving friday Dec 21st and returning wed Dec 26th. I want to catch that Christmas rush.

What i'm hoping for, at the very least, is to get voluntarily bumped from the 6am and 12pm flights friday and saturday morning. Any more than that is gravy!! Ticket is running about $650.

Any thoughts on the idea? Different airline? Different airport?(newark) Different dates??(new years) Bad idea??

Etc.......

try the Sunday after THANKSGIVING me and jimmy got $400 and a taxi ride to and from the airport to PP and a stay at an all inclusive for one night and went out that next Weds.

psriches
07-28-2007, 08:10 AM
Okay, here's the final plan!

Sometime tonight i'm gonna book a non-stop JFK-STI leaving saturday 12/22 and returning 12/25 (christmas). The flights are going for $600 (American Airlines).

I've been doing alot of research and there's a good chance i could get bumped both ways. There are 2 non-stop flights a day, both ways. I will do my best at negotiating the best offer.

So with that said, i could end up with 2-4 bumps or i could end up with nothing but a fucking $600 trip to DR. That's the chance i'm willing to take.

Please continue to add your thoughts. Still another 5 months to go before game time!

Apos
07-28-2007, 08:34 AM
my dates are dec 21 to jan 1. i will also be looking at getting bumped...as many times as possible :)

i haven't purchased the ticket yet as it's almost $1000...more than double what i pay normally. my last 2 tickets to SDQ were about $450 and i just paid $385 CAD for a flight to SDQ.

hopefully we'll all have success at this tactic! :D

MrHappy
07-29-2007, 07:47 AM
Remember, NEGOTIATE!! NEVER take the first offer. The gate agents arn't losing anything when they give up vouchers and tickets.

Be as friendly as you can be with them, treat them right. They deal with a TON of assholes everyday, so when a courteous dude comes along, they remember him. BELEIVE ME..

Be upbeat, Smile, treat them cool, NEGOTIATE. If they offer one ticket, tell them to make it two. Ask for $$.

It's NOT THEIR MONEY! THEY DO IT EVERYDAY WITH TONS OF GUYS....

BCell
07-29-2007, 09:41 AM
Remember, NEGOTIATE!! NEVER take the first offer. The gate agents arn't losing anything when they give up vouchers and tickets.

Be as friendly as you can be with them, treat them right. They deal with a TON of assholes everyday, so when a courteous dude comes along, they remember him. BELEIVE ME..

Be upbeat, Smile, treat them cool, NEGOTIATE. If they offer one ticket, tell them to make it two. Ask for $$.

It's NOT THEIR MONEY! THEY DO IT EVERYDAY WITH TONS OF GUYS....

my cousin and her husband just got bumped on a return flight from sweden, they were put up in 5 star accomodations and offered a choice of either 3,400us or 4 r/t tickets.

MrHappy
07-30-2007, 07:48 AM
My point exactly.. I've lost count of how many times I've volunteered, the only flights I couldn't get shit on was the PR-DR flights. All they'll do is stick you in the airport hotel, a real dump.

psriches
01-23-2008, 12:50 AM
OVERALL I'D SAY IT WAS A SUCCESS!!!!!!

It could have been better but a success never-the-less.

My ticket was as follows:

American Airlines
Leave Sat. 12/22/07 JFK - STI (santiago)
Return Tues. 12/25/07 $600

Ok, there's 2 non-stop flights daily from JFK to Santiago. They depart at 6am and 1pm.

So i booked the 6am on 12/22. I got to the airport early, checked in and camped out at the departure gate. At around 5:20am, an agent shows up at the gate. I make sure i'm first on line and have the agent put me on the "volunteer" list.

By this time it was a mad house at the gate. You would have thought this was the last plane out before the bombing of New York. They were overbooked by about 20 so i was a lock to get bumped. And i was the only volunteer. Didn't really need any of the information in the thread. It all seemed to take care of itself. I'm sure it was because of the Holidays.

So when it was time to board, they called my name and asked for my seat. They only offered me a $300 voucher and $10 for a meal because they booked me on the next flight leaving in 7 hours.

At 1pm, same thing! Mad house at the gate. Placed my name on the volunteer list and got the call. This time around, they booked me on the 6am flight the next day, offered a $500 voucher, $20 for meals, overnite hotel stay and get this, a rental car!

This brings us to Sunday, 12/23. I was bumped off the 6am flight and offered $300 and a meal.

I was not fortunate enough to get bumped again and was placed on the 1pm flight on 12/23. Arrived in Santiago that evening and stayed at the condo of one of my Santiago regulars.

On Monday, Christmas eve (which is the real holiday in DR), i drove to Sosua and booked a room at Hotel Romanoff. I called on one of my regulars who was preparing dinner at her parents house in Puerto Plata, to come see me for a few hours.

Later that evening, i ventured out onto the strip and was surprized to see the streets filled with TOTO. Ok, it wasn't the usual 300 chicas floating around but more like 150! (which is more than enough toto to go around) Found something i liked, clubbed her in the head and dragged it back to the cave. A good time was had by all!

Tuesday, 12/25 i departed from Santiago and made it back to New York in time for Christmas dinner. What an adventure!

In conclusion, i paid $600 for the ticket and received $1100 in vouchers, 2 nights in DR and still enjoyed my Christmas in New York. It could have been more but i'd call it a success.

Revolutionrock77
04-01-2009, 09:47 PM
I am flying COntinental to POP over Easter weekend. Getting bumped is possible on this very busy weekend. ANyone know what the recent deals are in relations to BUMPs. Almost every time I've gone at Easter time it has been offered either on there way there or back. I have never accepted before. My ticket was very expensive: $900 and I am pretty sure the flight is sold out.

Just wondering what I can expect. . . have things changed since this thread started? I talked to someone on the phone at COntinental, and she said if I get bumped my voucher would cover the amount I paid, so in this case $900. TO be honest, I was going to pay that much, but in the back of my mind I rationalized it by promising myself I'd take the bump and benefits if offered.

I would be happy with flying the next day, a free round trip voucher for the next trip, and some $$.

Don't really need a hotel , I would turn it down if it meant more cash or vouchers. Would rather have some more $$ for blow in POP. Anyone have recent experience with Continental from NY/NJ area?

psriches
04-02-2009, 09:16 PM
This week Continental in POP was offering $500, 1st class on next flight, Playa Dorado stay and free roundtrip taxi.

Always negociate but don't lose your place on the volunteer line.

Revolutionrock77
04-04-2009, 10:55 AM
This week Continental in POP was offering $500, 1st class on next flight, Playa Dorado stay and free roundtrip taxi.

Always negociate but don't lose your place on the volunteer line.

PSRICHES:

Not sure if i understand. Should I put myself on the volunteer list ?. . can I refuse still if I don't get a good deal? Would it better to wait and see if they ask for volunteers?

I was worried that if I am on the volunteer list I can't negotiate.

psriches
04-05-2009, 10:24 AM
PSRICHES:

Not sure if i understand. Should I put myself on the volunteer list ?. . can I refuse still if I don't get a good deal? Would it better to wait and see if they ask for volunteers?

I was worried that if I am on the volunteer list I can't negotiate.The volunteer list just means they will make the offer to whoever's first on the list. Yes, you can still negociate once you're on the list and get called. And you can still refuse if you don't get a good deal. They won't give up your seat unless you give that consent.

What i meant by not losing your place in line, is being semi-forceful but very polite. Don't let them start talking to the next person until they finish dealing with you. The process is very quick.

The things you want at the very least are, a voucher that will at minimum cover another ticket, hotel stay, transportation to/fro, guranteed seat on next flight/not stand by and maybe first class and meal vouchers.

Jimmydr
04-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Many places have long lists so if you wait until they call for volonteers, you are out of luck. Coming home from Sosua, I was usually #1 on that list and they would get up to 30 additional names.

eldorob
04-05-2009, 11:12 AM
The volunteer list just means they will make the offer to whoever's first on the list. .

Do they start a list only during the busy season or do they do this pretty much all year round?

CO512 & CO712 to POP are full most of the year but I've only seen them asking for volunteers durning busy times. Which could mean they already went thru the list?

Jimmydr
04-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Do they start a list only during the busy season or do they do this pretty much all year round?

CO512 & CO712 to POP are full most of the year but I've only seen them asking for volunteers durning busy times. Which could mean they already went thru the list?

They will always be happy to put your name on a list except if the plane is half full.

yayow
04-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Very educational thread, I have never gotten bumped, didn't even know about the list, but thanks to all of you, I am now aware and will probably try it sometime in the future. Again thanks for the info.

Jimmydr
04-05-2009, 12:18 PM
If you fly out of POP or STI, the AA customer service staff stays the same and over time, after they know you, they may upgrade you for offering to go on the list every trip. I have been upgraded a few times as well.

Revolutionrock77
04-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Jimmy ad Psriches:

thanks, that info is really helpful. Was last thing I wanted to ask. I will check in electronically on Continental.com

Where to I try to get on the list, at the gate for my flight or where the other passengers form a line to checking in ?

thanks!

Jimmydr
04-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Jimmy ad Psriches:

thanks, that info is really helpful. Was last thing I wanted to ask. I will check in electronically on Continental.com

Where to I try to get on the list, at the gate for my flight or where the other passengers form a line to checking in ?

thanks!

Just go to the counter and sign up, BUT make sure they hold your luggage back. You can't stay behind if your luggage gets loaded.

Revolutionrock77
04-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Just go to the counter and sign up, BUT make sure they hold your luggage back. You can't stay behind if your luggage gets loaded.

Ok, thanks Jimmy. I guess that means the check in counter. I will check in electronically, and then see about getting on the list from the check in area.

psriches
04-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Ok, thanks Jimmy. I guess that means the check in counter. I will check in electronically, and then see about getting on the list from the check in area.Yes the check in counter. If you wait until you get to the gate you will be too late. The key is too be first on that list. It shouldn't be that difficult because most Dominicans are not giving up their seat.

Revolutionrock77
04-05-2009, 09:20 PM
If I'm lucky I will get bumped on GOod Friday and AGAIN the next weekend when the crowds are coming home to return to work.

I purposely booked to come home a day earlier than I wanted too with that intention.

Hope it works out!

psriches
11-10-2009, 06:16 AM
copied from another thread And if you're traveling on American or an airline with multiple flights a day, take the bump. Put your name on the list as soon as you walk up to check in. You can always remove yourself from the list or just turn down the bump if called later on. In some cases, the bump just means arriving at 6pm instead of 2pm. In my thread you'll see my trip ended up being free with additional free trips thrown in.

psriches
06-03-2010, 12:36 AM
OVERALL I'D SAY IT WAS A SUCCESS!!!!!!

It could have been better but a success never-the-less.

My ticket was as follows:

American Airlines
Leave Sat. 12/22/07 JFK - STI (santiago)
Return Tues. 12/25/07 $600

Ok, there's 2 non-stop flights daily from JFK to Santiago. They depart at 6am and 1pm.

So i booked the 6am on 12/22. I got to the airport early, checked in and camped out at the departure gate. At around 5:20am, an agent shows up at the gate. I make sure i'm first on line and have the agent put me on the "volunteer" list.

By this time it was a mad house at the gate. You would have thought this was the last plane out before the bombing of New York. They were overbooked by about 20 so i was a lock to get bumped. And i was the only volunteer. Didn't really need any of the information in the thread. It all seemed to take care of itself. I'm sure it was because of the Holidays.

So when it was time to board, they called my name and asked for my seat. They only offered me a $300 voucher and $10 for a meal because they booked me on the next flight leaving in 7 hours.

At 1pm, same thing! Mad house at the gate. Placed my name on the volunteer list and got the call. This time around, they booked me on the 6am flight the next day, offered a $500 voucher, $20 for meals, overnite hotel stay and get this, a rental car!

This brings us to Sunday, 12/23. I was bumped off the 6am flight and offered $300 and a meal.

I was not fortunate enough to get bumped again and was placed on the 1pm flight on 12/23. Arrived in Santiago that evening and stayed at the condo of one of my Santiago regulars.

On Monday, Christmas eve (which is the real holiday in DR), i drove to Sosua and booked a room at Hotel Romanoff. I called on one of my regulars who was preparing dinner at her parents house in Puerto Plata, to come see me for a few hours.

Later that evening, i ventured out onto the strip and was surprized to see the streets filled with TOTO. Ok, it wasn't the usual 300 chicas floating around but more like 150! (which is more than enough toto to go around) Found something i liked, clubbed her in the head and dragged it back to the cave. A good time was had by all!

Tuesday, 12/25 i departed from Santiago and made it back to New York in time for Christmas dinner. What an adventure!

In conclusion, i paid $600 for the ticket and received $1100 in vouchers, 2 nights in DR and still enjoyed my Christmas in New York. It could have been more but i'd call it a success.OK, time to plan my annual "Christmas Bump" trip. I just purchased my ticket. Hopefully it will be another success!!!

mikelodge
06-03-2010, 12:54 AM
OK, time to plan my annual "Christmas Bump" trip. I just purchased my ticket. Hopefully it will be another success!!!

The 22nd ruined and then only have one full day there before having to turn around and fight an airport again to gain 500 in voucher. You got me beat I ain't that patient. I hope it works out for you again.

joeysterr
06-03-2010, 01:12 AM
OK, time to plan my annual "Christmas Bump" trip. I just purchased my ticket. Hopefully it will be another success!!!

I'm taking good note of that! I'm gonna try to pull this off with Continental.
Last time I got bumped for a breakfast, ride back from EWR to BKLYN($70ish taxi voucher) and $700 voucher which I'm still not done using yet!!!!!!
That was in March and it wasn't even an holiday in the DR..........well maybe it was,,,the YAYOW HOLIDAY:lol:

psriches
06-03-2010, 06:37 AM
The 22nd ruined and then only have one full day there before having to turn around and fight an airport again to gain 500 in voucher. You got me beat I ain't that patient. I hope it works out for you again.Worse than that, maybe I don't get bumped and I end up with nothing!!

A little luck and good fortune have alot to do with my plan. I've seen people end up with a profit of $1200 (trip to Thailand or 3 trips to DR) or nothing more than an expensive 2 day trip!!

But so far I've been lucky!

MrHappy
06-03-2010, 08:40 AM

Hmmm,, sounds like you had to pleasantly insist a little more.. "C'mon, you can bump that up a little more, right? I'm a really big fan of your airline."