PDA

View Full Version : Length of cab rides from airport

TC
06-19-2004, 10:45 PM
How long is the taxi ride to Sousa from the different airports? I'm wondering what the best airport is to fly into considering I don't want to spend a tremendously long time in the cab.

I've seen $15 for a cab ride, but I don't know which airport that's from.

Andy
06-20-2004, 02:49 AM
How long is the taxi ride to Sousa from the different airports? I'm wondering what the best airport is to fly into considering I don't want to spend a tremendously long time in the cab.

It is from Puerto Plata airport. Actually this airport is very close to Sosua. About 8..10km only.

nomad
06-20-2004, 11:42 AM
The airport code is POP. I am flying into the the 2nd. Don't know about taxi fare as my wife picks me up. Wife get my taxi. I pay Dominican prices for eveything. I am a local. Should be less than $20. Do not pay the first price offered to you. Haggle it down. Be nice. Laugh at him. Fuck if you are going there same time as me I got a taxi. I get in POP at 3 pm.
on the 2nd of July.

Nomad

Jimmydr
06-20-2004, 11:45 AM
The airport code is POP. I am flying into the the 2nd. Don't know about taxi fare as my wife picks me up. Wife get my taxi. I pay Dominican prices for eveything. I am a local. Should be less than $20. Do not pay the first price offered to you. Haggle it down. Be nice. Laugh at him. Fuck if you are going there same time as me I got a taxi. I get in POP at 3 pm.
on the 2nd of July.

Nomad

It was $12-$14 in April but I moto conch it for $1.50 :D

nomad
06-20-2004, 12:34 PM
I will not share a cab with Jimmy. The fucking monger would spend the entire trip hitting on my mother-in-law.

Jimmydr
06-20-2004, 02:33 PM
I will not share a cab with Jimmy. The fucking monger would spend the entire trip hitting on my mother-in-law.

Why not, she must be about 28 or so? :D

TC
06-21-2004, 07:12 AM

It is from Puerto Plata airport. Actually this airport is very close to Sosua. About 8..10km only.

How long does this ride take and how does it compare with the ride in from the Santiago airport?

Jimmydr
06-21-2004, 09:33 AM

How long does this ride take and how does it compare with the ride in from the Santiago airport?

It takes 10 minutes or less while its about 1 hour 20 minutes from Santiago.