PDA

View Full Version : Santo Domingo/Boca Chica REport 11th June - 14th June

Babyboy31
06-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Well this was the previous trip. This will be a short trip report since I only had a couple of days.

Day 1
Initially I was nervous about flying (always am) so I decided that I would get hammered at JFK airport. So here I am in the bar firing away with drinks...watching the time, and I am doing the usual thing...chatting with the barmaid. She has an attractive face, but she is on the heavy side....or should I say heavy set girl. She has a great personality and it is a way for me to pass some time chatting to her. So inevitably she askes me where I am going and so I tell her. She doesn't seem to mind and we continue with our chat. Now it is time to get off to the plane and I have accomplished my goal. By the time I am seated I am completely trashed and fall asleep. Finally I awake to find that we have landed in Las Americas airport.....30 minutes ahead of schedule!!!!! This was a pleasant surprise and I immediately look for a cab. I find the first cab driver at the airport and ask for a price. I decided that I was on vacation and that I couldn't care if I was going to overpay on this trip.(Previously I had lived in the DR and was on a budget.....this time was different). The cabride to Santo Dominog cost me $RD650. Did I overpay......I might of, but I couldn't care less at this point. So I headed off to the Mona Lisa. They have rooms at the top and I thought that this was in the vicinty of all of the hot spots.

So its about 9:00pm and I head off downstairs to the MP. They all remember me and do not expect me to take any of the girls, so they do not pay attention to me. This suits me fine since I am not pressured to make a decision. So I now pick up this cute thing sitting on the couch, I have a drink with her, feel her out a bit and off we go. It wasn't spectacular....but I was able to get out about 4months of bent frustration out of my system.

From there I move on....I take a shower and now I am off to Michelle's/52s/ and Remington Palace. I ended up at Casa Theresa. There were some attractive girls there.....but one caught my eye. I had her sit down with me and I bought her a drink. I listened to her story about how her american boyfriend dumped her, and now she is working there to pay of her car...blah blah blah. I have found out that knowing spanish is a plus....but it has its disadvantages (the girls find the need to talk your head off....before sex, during sex, and after sex). So I take her out, I find out that I hit the gold mind....she is horny and she is very active. We have a good round and then I politely show her the door.....I have become one of those selfish sleepers.

Day 2
I told the GF that I was flying into Las Americas late that afternoon.....and she insists at meeting me at the airport.(low and behold she does not know that I am already there). So late that afternoon, I call one of my old taxi contacts, I am on my way to the airport with my bags. However, something happens to me.....this selfish/greedy mode came over me. I am thinking that why do I want to be stuck with one girl for the rest of my vacation so I decided to make a detour to Boca Chica, and to forget the GF.(I know I am such a dog....I just can't help it....I am just greedy).
Now here comes my favorite part of the trip. I ask my taxi contact how much do I owe him, and he says "how much do you want to pay me?". I laugh and I tell him "I don't want to pay you anything". So then I ask him how much do you want? He laughs and says $RD5000. So I agree to give him $RD400 and he is on his way.

So I do the Costalunga thing (normally I check for a cheaper place...but once again I am on the vacation and I am going all out). I met up with some buddies of mine from a previous trip and we decide to hang out after we all get changed and showered up. I get the room and I decide to hang out downstairs in the lobby. I see a cute, but overweight girl giving me the eye and I tell myself that I am not THAT horny....but I strike up a conversation with her because I seem to remember her and she has a really striking girlfriend (took pics of her too). Immediately she knows that i am not interested in her, but I am a nice enough guy to keep chatting with her, catch up on the times, etc.. Finally she calls over her girlfriend(I HIT THE JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!)...and I start chatting with her. I ask the cutie if she wanted to go out with me....you know...the usual BS....clubbing....restaurants, etc....She says yes. Now the chubby girl kicks in and asks if I could hook her up with one of my buddies. I knew that they would not be interested....however who am I to judge what some guys like and don't like.....so when they came out I asked the question. My buddies then simultaneous gave me this look. It was the look of "HOW DARE DO YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT I WOULD DO SOMETHING SO NASTY". However this did not stop the chubby one's advances.....she offered to iron their shirts for them? :twisted: ALAS no. So I kicked in and asked my cutie if she would like to come to my room and iron my shirt for me. She said yes!!!

Now this is where it gets interesting. I now find out that she cannot come up to the room because she has no ID. Hmmm....now this poses the question. I ask how old are you.....she says 19. So now I am very concerned because I don't believe her and I am ready to make my retreat. I do not trust those cute devil eyes of hers. So i tell her no ID no game. She says that she could be back here at 12:00am with her cedula...so I say I wil see you back at 12. I hop out with the fellas we head out to the Sala strip club. We are flirting with the girls drinking etc....and finally it is that time. I go back to the hotel and there she is all dolled up ready to go out. I had other plans...I told her I was tired and that we could do this another night...So she then made the suggestion to go up to my room (which was my plan the whole entire time). So we make our way up to the room...she gives her cedula to security (YES SHE WAS 19!!!) and we go and do the nasty. Now she is making all these plans for the rest of my vacation... (ha..that is what she thinks) The first chance I get I rent a car and we are gone.

Day 3
This was the biggest waste of the whole trip. We went back to Santo Dominog and hit all of the massage parlours. What a waste.....we kept on finding attractive women, but kept on our search for the next massage parlour for the next best thing. Before we know it ...it is 3:30am in the morning and no chica. We have our flights the next day and alas one lonely night. We were both going to the hotel lonely tonight. Oh well....lessons learned even for the more experienced monger. Do not be the Dog and the bone (no pun intended).

Out of desperation I however did drag this thing out of Modeles. So so experience...but at least I was able to get a quick hit befor I left.

Summary

It was an OK trip....but I definitely need to spend more time next time. Next trip is at the end of July and I will be hitting the North Coast (Sosua...Puerto Plata.....and Santiago. I would really appreciate some help in Puerto Plata since I never seem to find the motherload there. Seems very deserted and not very easy to find massage parlours....clubs...etc.... I will be travelling with another buddy of mine who is a bigger dog than me. He puts me to shame...so we will definitely have fun on this next trip. Definitely more exciting than this one.......I hope.