PDA

View Full Version : Location / quality of Franks

atomik
07-25-2007, 09:30 PM
Can anyone tell me how to find Franks in Puerto Plata? I spent an hour driving around the city my last trip and could not find it. It would be great if someone could identify the exact building on the attached GoogleEarth image.

Also, does anyone have recent reviews or personal intel? Most of the posts here are dated. I will be visiting again at the end of September.

Thanks for your help.

Kevy
07-25-2007, 09:36 PM
There is a map on this site
http://www.casaanamirian.com/contact.html

Kevy
07-25-2007, 09:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/kevyboy21/POP20Streets.jpg

I circled it and Parque Central

MegaSquirt
07-25-2007, 09:42 PM
There is a map on this site
http://www.casaanamirian.com/contact.html

That map on website can't be right, is it? Like only three blocks from Central Park. :eek: :eek:

Kevy
07-25-2007, 09:48 PM
That map on website can't be right, is it? Like only three blocks from Central Park. :eek: :eek:

Did the walk at 1:00 AM looking for a cab it is right. Look for the Church and go from there

Kevy
07-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Atomik, in answer to the second part, Frank is not there anymore and I am told quality is down. But I haven't been there in over a year.

ilikenyacional
07-25-2007, 09:57 PM
Just find central park and ask a motoconcho for Luz Maria or Ana Mirian, the old and current name of the place.

Good luck.

the_Jayman
07-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Also, does anyone have recent reviews or personal intel?

no chance can I help you out with directions but I was there twice in April of this year and had 2 exact opposite visits . . .

First time DominicanBilly took me there and I grabbed a couple of chicas and had the fuckin time of my life ! ! !

see: http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50279

and the other threads in there titled something to the effect of Jman and Drunko invade Billy's 2007

I walked in with Billy and his prima and we had a few drinks and the chicas all came out and danced for us . . . a couple of hotties and some old school chicas that I still love . . . I payed a reasonable salida and walked out with a great couple of chicas . . . one of whom I kept for the duration of my stay . . .

2 days later I walked in with Drunko and (WTF is her name . . the Frank's chica I had on lock down) and our taxi driver and GOT FUCKIN HOSED . . . RIGHT UP THE FUCKIN CULO ! ! !

we had like 2 grandes and a red bull for my driver and took no chicas out and they charged 1200 pesos . . . talkin bout tip and BLAH BLAH BLAH . . .

I bitched pretty good in pretty good Spanglish to Anna Mirian herself (I was drinkin ! ! !) to no avail and promised I would NEVER be back again and would tell all of my friends about my experience . . .

I was wifed up . . .

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51361

and very happy but Drunko was lookin for a fresh one . . . AND THEY PISSED ME OFF BIG TIME ! ! !

FUCK YOU YOU GREEDY FUCKIN WHORE ! ! !

If only Frank was still in charge . . . :eek: :D :D :eek:

not long after being the FINEST WHORE HOUSE ON THE NORTH COAST the joint now sucks and I have read similar posts over the past 4 to 6 months from trusted ISOC buddies ! ! !

BOYCOTT THEM ! ! !

MegaSquirt
07-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Newest addition to 'Hall of Shame' ?

Si_Poppi
07-25-2007, 10:43 PM
I was there a couple of months ago and the place was horrible.:icontd:
The owner of the building, Luz Maria, is running the place again and she doesn't give a shit about bringing in some nice talent.:confused:
Mamasan Daisy is still there but she seemed just as frustrated as me.
Daisy has worked there a long time from when Luz Maria ran the place, Frank ran the place, a Dominican after Frank ran the place, and now LM again, so she knows how times have changed.:(

Jayman, you really got ripped.:mad:
2 grandes should be 150 each and RedB not more than 200.:wtf1:

the_Jayman
07-25-2007, 10:52 PM
Jayman, you really got ripped.:mad:
2 grandes should be 150 each and RedB not more than 200.:wtf1:

I knew it and drunko knew it ! ! ! but i just payed my bill never to return ! ! !

Stupid fuckin greedy mofo's . . . "let's get 1200 pesos tonight from the stupid drinkin GRINGOs" . . . instead of "let's give them quality service so we can get 1,200,000 pesos from them over the next 3 months" . . .

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

at the same time . . please take and use this HONEST advise and realize that I really have heard the same story from MANY others ! ! ! (Si Poppi being the first to confirm . . JIMMY ? ? )

weyland
07-26-2007, 03:45 AM
Can anyone tell me how to find Franks in Puerto Plata?

This site does have a "Search" facility, you know!
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25364

Don't ask for Frank's, ask for Luz Maria.

Rubicon
07-26-2007, 04:30 AM
I like Jayman's idea much better. Boycott the fuckin' place. I posted awhile back about the bullshit 1,500 pesos salida they tried to get from me.

Jimmydr
07-26-2007, 07:37 AM
In July the QUALITY was the worst that I ever saw in the entire country.

Beads
07-26-2007, 08:51 AM
I was there in July as well. We came in and looked at a horrible display of talent. Then we were asked if we wanted drinks. I said if I see a few chicas worth hanging out with well buy some drinks and relax. They contended they had more chicas in the back we only needed to relax with a few drinks and wait for them? :rofl: We said weve been here 15 minutes and nothings happeniing so we dont need any drinks. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME THIS PLACE IS DEAD.

thunderstar
07-26-2007, 11:00 AM
A real shame. Frank had the place jumpin, quality girls, good music, the dance routine on stage - it was all good. He would also go the extra mile in ensureing you had the right girl for your needs.
Now, its not for us.
The toilets were always pretty poor but bearable. Now, dont even think about it.
A real shame to see it go this way. We go back once a month jsut for 1 drink and to see if there is anything new.......... there isnt.

Jimmydr
07-26-2007, 11:10 AM
A real shame. Frank had the place jumpin, quality girls, good music, the dance routine on stage - it was all good. He would also go the extra mile in ensureing you had the right girl for your needs.
Now, its not for us.
The toilets were always pretty poor but bearable. Now, dont even think about it.
A real shame to see it go this way. We go back once a month jsut for 1 drink and to see if there is anything new.......... there isnt.

Chalk it up to the Dominican Business Sense. Why collect rent when you can steal the business and get NOTHING!

Beads
07-26-2007, 11:23 AM
it also explains why they had like 3-5 chicas there while Frank used to have 30-40.

atomik
07-26-2007, 08:59 PM
So if Frank's is crap, where should I go in September???

the_Jayman
07-26-2007, 09:12 PM
A real shame. Frank had the place jumpin

yeah he did ! ! ! . . . cot damn it all to hell . . . BY FAR THE BEST CLUB I EVER BEEN IN . . . IN THE DR ! ! !

but now Frank is out of the equation ! ! !

where to go is now the question on deck . . . I don't have an answer but I'm about a week away from buying a plane ticket I think . . .

atomik . . . ya gotta admit that we told you where NOT to go ! ! !

I'm gonna go drink @ Lou's ! ! !

Apos
07-26-2007, 09:20 PM
jejejejeje
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58287
:wav::wav::wav::wav:
yeah he did ! ! ! . . . cot damn it all to hell . . . BY FAR THE BEST CLUB I EVER BEEN IN . . . IN THE DR ! ! !

but now Frank is out of the equation ! ! !

where to go is now the question on deck . . . I don't have an answer but I'm about a week away from buying a plane ticket I think . . .

atomik . . . ya gotta admit that we told you where NOT to go ! ! !

I'm gonna go drink @ Lou's ! ! !

Jimmydr
07-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Frank, we will remember you forever!

Jimmydr
07-27-2007, 07:49 AM
You got a PARTY for 2500!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/332744bd64385dc7c.jpg

DEPUTY DAWG
07-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Hell we rented the whole place for 1500rd for 3 hours back then!!!!!!!