PDA

View Full Version : Questions about bringing "guests" to room...

Mr Chocha Man
06-22-2004, 11:11 AM
1) When the hotels make you pay extra to bring a "guest" into your room, does that mean strictly overnight stays? I mean, if I want to bring a chica (or multiple chicas) back to my room during the day or early evening, do I still have to pay the guest fee(s)?

2) Is there a particular time of day when this "pay for your guest to stay" policy goes into effect?

3) What's the advantage is of having a girl stay overnight? If a girl can be had for 2-3 hours for less than 1000 pesos, isn't 2-3 hours enough time? Other than having her tend to the "morning wood" I'm not sure I wanna deal with a pro in the morning.

Jimmydr
06-22-2004, 11:39 AM
1) When the hotels make you pay extra to bring a "guest" into your room, does that mean strictly overnight stays? I mean, if I want to bring a chica (or multiple chicas) back to my room during the day or early evening, do I still have to pay the guest fee(s)?

Resorts have day rates and overnight rates. Where are you staying?

Jimmydr
06-22-2004, 11:41 AM
3) What's the advantage is of having a girl stay overnight? If a girl can be had for 2-3 hours for less than 1000 pesos, isn't 2-3 hours enough time? Other than having her tend to the "morning wood" I'm not sure I wanna deal with a pro in the morning.

Overnight means at 4am you wake her and bang her, at 9am you bang her again or at 4am you and your buddy swap them and bang them.

Mr Chocha Man
06-22-2004, 01:01 PM
staying at Voramar

Jimmydr
06-22-2004, 01:09 PM
staying at Voramar

I stayed there. I brought in 2 friends and 3 chicas during the day and at night I brought in 2 chicas. :D

Management there is COOL! :D

nybm9x5
07-09-2004, 10:38 AM

Depends on the hotel ... Next visit I may test this at the Casa Marina ... they have a "DAY" rate that I think includes lunch and pool ect. I am getting tired of waking up wit them there in the morning.

2) Is there a particular time of day when this "pay for your guest to stay" policy goes into effect? Depends, Europa just lets them in any time, takes their ID to protect you ... there is never a charge for the girl at the Europa ... If there were the price of my holiday would double or triple.

Well ..... I have one little one that locks on to me when she can find me. We have met up twice now and she is cute ( bearly legal but the best I've been seen with for many years ... now if only she could fuck or give a decent BJ ... but that's another post .. ) So my last visit I wanted to go up to Playa Grande for a few nights but did not want to go alone so I booked her for two days and took her in for the nights. I knew that it was going to be impossible to get anything out there and I did not want to be alone ... it was nice ... except she thinks I'm going to marry her now ...

NB: I love the Europa ... but the action next door can crimp your action unless you are a bastard. The chicas get their hooks into you and think they own you. On my last night I had four ... one from two years ago calim my ass. It got so bad I just went to bed alone.

BrooklynBeas
07-09-2004, 01:14 PM
you studmuffin haha

I read on another board that they tried to charge this guy extra because he wanted to bring in 2 girls at once for a 3some... Whats up with that ...Jimmy? anyone?

the_Jayman
07-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Yeah I read that a bunch.

Europa in Sosua. You can bring in one chica (or a different chica) all week long even multiple times per day but if you bring in 2 (at the same time) it's (I think) an extra $15.00 US?

I don't understand the logic, unless they are trying to discourge that type of activity in their hotel.

BrooklynBeas
07-09-2004, 04:49 PM
OK.. i think Jimmy can find out for sure about this one because he stays there at times... but then again i dont know if Jimmy ever takes girls back to his room other then his wifey out there... any answers for us Jim? cause i heard it also costs 15 extra to bring 2 at the same time...

nomad
07-10-2004, 01:10 AM
Their logic is that you have paid for a "double room" more guests mean higher price.

Jimmydr
07-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Yeah I read that a bunch.

Europa in Sosua. You can bring in one chica (or a different chica) all week long even multiple times per day but if you bring in 2 (at the same time) it's (I think) an extra $15.00 US?

I don't understand the logic, unless they are trying to discourge that type of activity in their hotel.

You can bring in 1 at a time, 24 times a day if you like but the second will creat an extra charge unless you are a regular there I guess. I never stay there more than 6 nights a year.