PDA

View Full Version : I really really want to go

taxigis
07-28-2007, 12:36 AM
I am thinking of going the end of August.
It is going to be my first trip for mongering.you recommend BB or another place?I am staying for about five days:confused::confused::confused:

the_Jayman
07-28-2007, 12:45 AM
FIRST TRIP MONGERING . . . . BLACK BEARDS RULES ! ! !

Tell dave and timid jman said "fuck you" . . .

you'll have a fuckin blast ! ! ! . . . bring credit cards . . . . TAKE PICTURES OF INDIA ! ! !

weyland
07-28-2007, 04:42 AM
If you can synchronise with a few more experienced ISOCs better to stay and hang with them (because slightly cheaper, more fun when not fucking, wider experience gained quicker), wherever they are (but it is most likely to be Sosua).

I say "a few", because although one good new ISOC friend would be as good, probably better in some ways, if you find you don't get on with the only other ISOC in town you will be somewhat stranded.

But if on your own, you won't go wrong at Blackbeards. Don't pay any attention to the Jayman, though. He is mentally unstable. A few weeks ago he was telling us Blackbeards was the asshole of the universe. :)

The key question is: do you speak Spanish? If you don't, then don't try it alone first time. You would definitely need either Blackbeards or ISOC companions.

taxigis
07-28-2007, 03:43 PM
Whats the worst that can happen?I stay in the room and fuck like a rabbit and only come out to eat and drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:corky:

Jimmydr
07-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Whats the worst that can happen?I stay in the room and fuck like a rabbit and only come out to eat and drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:corky:

have a padded bill and never go back. No big deal.

weyland
07-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Yes, at Blackbeards that is true. Other places you need to venture out to snare your chicas which is where either Spanish or a bit of experience will help to ensure a painless experience though you might succeed very well without either. You can read on this board when, where, how and why guys sometimes slip up, even the more experienced. If you are confident you can avoid the pitfalls then go it alone. Just tell us all about it afterwards with pictures.

taxigis
07-28-2007, 03:58 PM
when are you going?I'll buy the cervesas

ilikenyacional
07-28-2007, 05:11 PM
What is so complicated in Sosua for a first-timer ?

Just book a room and as soon as you'll walk the street, the girls will be there for you to chose.

No need for a tour guide or an experienced buddy. Just read the board and bring money, the rest will happen !

I've always travelled solo in Cuba-DR and learned by myself. For the spanish: go buy a small tourist phrase book to get you started.

Good luck !

phoneman
07-30-2007, 02:57 PM
have a padded bill and never go back. No big deal.

Or listen to their (Blackbeards) bullshit story about the AC's, that mysteriously go off and on two times a day at the exact same times.

TPdog
07-30-2007, 05:51 PM
BB is a good place to start, but really nothing to do outside of mongering. Find a chica that wants to party at a disco in POP and get out of BB. Sosua is really an easy place to pick up chica's. First find some mongers and talk to them. Most will help you and probably take you under their wing. Head to Shark Bar or Rocky's there probably someone there that would help a newbie!!
Have fun!!

Hemp
07-30-2007, 09:53 PM

Just book a room and as soon as you'll walk the street, the girls will be there for you to chose.

No need for a tour guide or an experienced buddy. Just read the board and bring money, the rest will happen !

I've always travelled solo in Cuba-DR and learned by myself. For the spanish: go buy a small tourist phrase book to get you started.

Good luck !

POST OF THE WEEK!!! :)

weyland
07-31-2007, 04:14 AM
What is so complicated in Sosua for a first-timer? Just book a room and as soon as you'll walk the street, the girls will be there for you to chose.
The complicated part is that unless you have some streetsmarts or taste, Daisy might choose you first!

PapiQueRico
07-31-2007, 06:05 AM

Good luck !

If you can't shoot fish in a barrel yoyu shouldn't handle a gun!

moshy2k
07-31-2007, 10:30 PM
The complicated part is that unless you have some streetsmarts or taste, Daisy might choose you first!

VERY TRUE..... VERY TRUE.... Some guys fall in love with her folds (damn that's nasty).

blacksultan
08-01-2007, 08:39 PM
VERY TRUE..... VERY TRUE.... Some guys fall in love with her folds (damn that's nasty).

Folds can be grabbed when hitting it doggie style. Kinda like handlebars.

milone
08-04-2007, 03:19 PM
I have a question do they have holiday discounts...am going in DEC...???

Beads
08-04-2007, 06:53 PM
I have a question do they have holiday discounts...am going in DEC...???

everything is slightly more expensive during the holidays and especially around christmas . book the plane tickets as soon as you can get a good deal or youll cry later.