PDA

View Full Version : Big Trick June 2004 Report (From Yahoo)

Jimmydr
06-23-2004, 03:37 PM
From: bigtrick77
Date: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:12 pm
Subject: The Bigtrick Report - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Cumming Out the Gate Hard
(All photos posted on www.bigtrick.net)

This was my 3rd trip to the DR. First trip was to Santo Domingo/Boca
Chica. My second trip to Punta Cana. However, I have to say that
Sosua was the most fun. I purchased my ticket through vacation
express. I was able to get a better price for air/hotel than air-
only. I also reserved additional rooms at Sosua Palace.

I arrive in Puerto Plata (POP) around 1400hrs with 2 amigos. There
was an a/c charter bus waiting to take us to the resort. We arrive at
Casa Marina (resort), dropped off our luggage and rushed to Sosua
Palace. At the time, I had no idea that the resort was less than 2
miles from the Palace. So I hopped on the motococho for 100 peso.
(should have paid around 30 pesos)

I arrived at the palace and the first girl I see in the infamous
Soronji. I was excited like a kid meeting Santa for the 1st time (HO
HO HO). I look at her cute face and noticed that she had braces. I
thought to myself, "which one of you tricks paid for her braces?" Now
if we can do something about that vertical c-section, she might be on
her way to being a dyme. I offered to buy her a Presidente. I stated
that I thought she was pregnant. She responded that she was finished
and proceeded to show me pictures of her baby. (kinda looks like a
few guys in this group). No need for small talk with her. I ask her
how much and we headed to my room.

She told me 2000 peso. When we got to the room it was time to
negotiate. I offered 1500 peso. She started playing with my dick and
said 2000 peso. I started sucking on her tits and said 1500. She
started sucking my dick and said 2000. Finally, I reach in my pocket
and took out 1500 peso while playing with her wet pussy. She starts
getting in the mood and agreed to the 1500 peso. She was a pretty
good fuck worthy of her rep. She really enjoys her work and gets into
it. She even talked quite a bit in Spanish. (I luv being called Popi
when I'm up in some Latino pussy). She was good in ever position
riding, doggie, and the missionary. I ended by snatching off the
rubber and skeeting my load on her vertical c-section.

For pics search Soronji at www.bigtrick.net

While I was banging Soronji, Me amigos were doing there own thang.
Amigo #1 had a 3-way with Yahaira and Yulissa. Amigo #2 was banging
Elizabie. After Soronji walked out of my room, Elizabie walked into
my room from Amigo #2 room. I offered her 1000 pesos. She agreed. She
was a lazy fuck. Not worth the $22 / 1000 pesos. She was gimme, gimme
hoe. She wanted money to take a picture,money for everything. More
money than she deserved. She just really got on my nerves. While I
was with Elizabie, Amigo #1 was banging Ester and Amigo #2 was
banging a cute lil Haitian chick. I forgot her name so we will call
her Haitian Jane.

Search Elizabie, Ester, Haitian Jane, Yahaira and Yulissa at
www.bigtrick.net

I walked down stairs, at the Palace, to the bar and ordered a drink.
There were six or seven girls there now. I joke around with them and
all of them asking me to buy them a drink. My response, "what do I
get for a drink?" However, I took a liking to one girl in particular.
A sweet little young tender name Claudia.

I took Claudia up to my room. We started kissing. I sucked her nice
perky tits. She pulled my dick out and started playing with it. I
figured this was a good time to negotiate price. I was pretty tipsy
so there was no way I was gonna go above 1500 pesos no matter how
cute and freaky she was. I offered 1500 peso. She said 2000 pesos.
(here we go again). I said no 1500 pesos. She dropped to her knee and
proceeded to suck me. The more I offered 1500 the more she
sucked.....I mean deepthrout and licking my balls (I luv this little
slut!). My friend walked into the room taking pictures, she pulled
his dick out and started sucking him too. She going between 2 dicks
like a pro. (man I luv this lil slut) I'm still demanding 1500 pesos
and she still requesting 2000 peso. Finally I gave in. I agreed to
2000 pesos and told my friend he can join in or close the door on his
way out. My friend should have joined because that lil slut was off
the chain. I won't give all the details because I luv her and I'm
gonna marry her. She can suck off all my grooms-men at the wedding.
But I will tell you that she attempted anal but I couldn't get my
dick in that tight virgin ass.

Search for Claudia at www.bigtrick.net

After many hours of fucking and drinking, I was pretty tired. I stop
to get some food from the guy selling chicken at corner of the street
from the Palace. This was some of the best chicken I have ever had.
My friends and I got a ride from some cute girl with a car. After
exchanging numbers she dropped us off at the resort. The plan was to
download my pictures, get cleaned up, and head to Club Classico. All
I remember is laying across the bed with my laptop and waking up
around 1 am. I looked at my 2 friends. One was sleep in a chair with
a cigar almost burning a whole in the chair. And the other friend was
sleep on the other bed.

I thought to myself, "I know better than this. I'm a veteran. I
should have paced myself." We came out the gate way tooo hard!

Don Tomas
06-23-2004, 06:09 PM
But I will tell you that she attempted anal but I couldn't get my
dick in that tight virgin ass.

I have a goal in life!

Her close friend is Natalie, you can see pics of them together in the Sosua Palace folder on the Yahoo group InSearchofChicasDL.

Natalie & I hit it off last time but I didn't get a chance to enjoy Claudia at the time because she wasn't around. And once when they were together they were in my room but I was busy with my own Happy Hour and I left a friend who was having a B-Day enjoy them.

They are good friends, this trip I was bringing a strap-on for Natalie as promised so I could watch her do Claudia, now I know where I will be when that happens. A little Claudia Sandwich! :shock:

BigTrick
08-04-2004, 11:45 AM
I was bringing a strap-on for Natalie as promised so I could watch her do Claudia, now I know where I will be when that happens. A little Claudia Sandwich!

I would love to be a fly on the wall for that. Let me know how it goes.

Don Tomas
08-04-2004, 12:44 PM
I was bringing a strap-on for Natalie as promised so I could watch her do Claudia, now I know where I will be when that happens. A little Claudia Sandwich!

I would love to be a fly on the wall for that. Let me know how it goes.

Well Natalie working on Dominican time didn't show up for three days after I arrived in Sosua. And she proceeded to tell me Claudia was sleeping at her house but I could have her alone.

I went to the Flamingo and walked a chica right past her, she was pissed. Oh well she shouldn't have been three days late. I will probably cruise up to Monte Llano in September when I return since I know where they both live.