PDA

View Full Version : Request

the_Jayman
07-30-2007, 11:28 PM
an upgrade of my picture storge center . . .

I would kill to have folders so I could organize my pics and get more old ones reploaded and stop posting and uploadin the same pics over and over . . .

GIVE ME MULTIPLE DIRECTORIES IN MY "MY IMAGES" directory ! ! !

common DT . . if anyone can do it you can ! ! ! :D

the_Jayman
07-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Members who have read this thread : 4
jd426, knotty, Mr Bambino, the_Jayman

I need DT to read this thread ! ! !

Apos
07-31-2007, 07:52 AM
so pm him the link :)

Don Tomas
07-31-2007, 01:16 PM
Dude how drunk were you last night?

For the VB Image Host you have the ability to have 5,000 pictures. You currently have about 1,000.

For the File Upload Center you have unlimited capacity, FYI you are currently using about 550MB!

For attachments you have unlimited capacity yet again.

the_Jayman
07-31-2007, 06:18 PM
Capacity is not the request . . . organization is ! ! !

I would love to be able to create a folder (directory) within my "My Images" directory that is called "Billy's Field of Dreams" and another entitled "April 2007 trip", "Jan 2005 trip" etc . . . rather than have one folder that houses all images.

I may have 1,000 images uploaded but many are uploaded 2, 3 , 4 or more times because if for some reason I want to repost an image (my current polling question or the recap of all my Field of Dreams picture thread) I have to click thru 80 pages of images to locate the couple I am looking for.

It was most certainly not a drunken request but maybe an outlandish and unfulfillable request . . . I don't know . . .

Photofuckit gave me multiple directories . . . maybe I should switch back to them :corky:

Don Tomas
07-31-2007, 06:28 PM
Photofuckit gave me multiple directories . . . maybe I should switch back to them :corky:

Photobucket doesn't allow nudes!

I will see what I can do.

the_Jayman
07-31-2007, 06:33 PM
I will see what I can do.

that's all I was requestin ! ! ! keep it in mind . . . thanks buddy ! ! !