PDA

View Full Version : The girls in Santiago are prettier than those in SD!!!

Cheeno
11-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Hey guys :)

I noticed that overall, the girls in Santiago are much prettier than those in Santo Domingo.

The girls in Santiago have this European look. They look like a mixed-racial of both Dominican and European!!! 8O :D

Wow. Just Wow!!!

Morpheus
11-03-2005, 11:36 AM

I noticed that overall, the girls in Santiago are much prettier than those in Santo Domingo.

The girls in Santiago have this European look. They look like a mixed-racial of both Dominican and European!!! 8O :D

Wow. Just Wow!!!

If you like the more white looking girls then yes..but i prefer girls with more colour.

Cheeno
11-03-2005, 11:41 AM

Wow. Just Wow!!!

If you like the more white looking girls then yes..but i prefer girls with more colour.

Then for you, Santo Domingo is better. :)

But if you want to try a light skinned girl, then stop by Santiago! :cool:

Jthomas
11-03-2005, 12:15 PM
I prefer Baskin and Robins and try all the flavors

WSJ3
11-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I prefer Baskin and Robins and try all the flavors

I just want them to TOSS MY SALAD...

Light/Dark...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/XBOX360wsj3/angelina.jpg
Hell I will fuck a green chick like Captain Kirk...

LOL...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/XBOX360wsj3/pg4collage.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/XBOX360wsj3/pg3collage.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/XBOX360wsj3/pg2collage.jpg

Jthomas
11-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Green is ok....so long as she is hot and muy flaca

Cheeno
11-03-2005, 02:35 PM
OOOOOOOO ME LIKIE LIKIE!!! :D

gdogg
11-05-2005, 03:12 AM
If you're in Santiago, just make sure you access to a car. Santiago does have the prettiest chicas, but it may be hard to find them at night when you're on foot!

Bug Boy
11-05-2005, 07:47 AM

Wow. Just Wow!!!

I like to fuck them all. My choices are based on size and bodytype. No fatties, no deflated post baby tits, etc.

Cheeno
11-05-2005, 10:15 AM
If you're in Santiago, just make sure you access to a car. Santiago does have the prettiest chicas, but it may be hard to find them at night when you're on foot!

Thanks for the info. :)

psriches
11-05-2005, 04:22 PM
That's what i love about Santiago, so many regular chicas. With a little time and some gift of gab, thay can be had.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/OCT2005071.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/OCT2005045.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/OCT2005069.jpg

pics courtesy of wsj

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
11-07-2005, 11:15 AM
At least Captain Kirk is giving me the footnotes on my spycam work in Santiago...

LOL...

Tell Nips that I love her...Elvira...

Cheeno
11-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about!!! :eek: :D

Dr_Strangelove
11-20-2005, 04:45 PM
Oh yeah, I love these regular Latin girls, sweet! How is Santiago? Besides the chicas, is it a place worth visiting? Anything to see? How is the nightlife???

psriches
11-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Yes, yes and yes!!!! Great off the beaten path location. Plenty of puta clubs as well as regular spots. A car is recommended.....

JuanElGriego
11-20-2005, 07:40 PM

Wow. Just Wow!!!

I hear you.

My "novia" (no i don't send her ANY money or anything) is from Santiago and she's very light-skinned and has that regular girl look about her. That's what attracted me to her in the first place. Those dark-skinned, hard-core looking DR putas remind me of West Side SW's and that's definitely NOT a turn on.

With my taste in women, you'd think i'd be going to Santiago instead of Sosua but the problem is i LOVE the beach. I was at the beach all day, every day my trip in Sept. as that's the vacation part of my trip. Chillin' in the sun and sand. The evening was the mongering part. I have no desire to hunt chicas at 1:00 in the afternoon so what the heck would i do in Santiago all day 'til i hit the discos at night?

Cheeno
11-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Oh yeah, I love these regular Latin girls, sweet! How is Santiago? Besides the chicas, is it a place worth visiting? Anything to see? How is the nightlife???

Hi there :)

I visited both Passion and Illusion at night. Both wanted 3000 for the whole night (after midnight).

The girls at Passion were prettier and skinnier. I did not like the girls at Illusion.

If you speak Spanish, then good for you. If you do not speak Spanish, then I recommend Passion because there is a bouncer who speaks pretty good English.

I did not find anyone at Illusion who speaks English.

Cheeno
11-20-2005, 08:21 PM

Wow. Just Wow!!!

I hear you.

My "novia" (no i don't send her ANY money or anything) is from Santiago and she's very light-skinned and has that regular girl look about her. That's what attracted me to her in the first place. Those dark-skinned, hard-core looking DR putas remind me of West Side SW's and that's definitely NOT a turn on.

With my taste in women, you'd think i'd be going to Santiago instead of Sosua but the problem is i LOVE the beach. I was at the beach all day, every day my trip in Sept. as that's the vacation part of my trip. Chillin' in the sun and sand. The evening was the mongering part. I have no desire to hunt chicas at 1:00 in the afternoon so what the heck would i do in Santiago all day 'til i hit the discos at night?

Hi there :)

It sounds like you and me have similar taste in women. :cool:

I visited my friend and his wife in Santiago during the day. There is a museum that shows the history of the DR. I'm sorry but I do not remember the name. It was boring. lol

I posted a thread about my trip to Santiago. I will try and find it and post the website here.

Take care. :grin:

psriches
11-20-2005, 08:21 PM
Well santiago is not really a mongering type of place. It's a city with putas and regular chica's. So the key is after a couple trips, to eventually meet some regular chicas. Collect puta phone numbers for down time! ;)

Pana
11-20-2005, 09:07 PM

Wow. Just Wow!!!
There is no such thing as a Dominican race, Dominicans are a mixture of African and European ancestry with a tiny fraction of Indigenous flavor added. This is why Dominicans comes in all shades of colors.

Cheeno
11-20-2005, 09:25 PM

Wow. Just Wow!!!
There is no such thing as a Dominican race, Dominicans are a mixture of African and European ancestry with a tiny fraction of Indigenous flavor added. This is why Dominicans comes in all shades of colors.

Hello Pana :)

Thanks for your message. Wow, I did not know that. No wonder they are so pretty. :D

Cheeno
11-20-2005, 09:27 PM
Well santiago is not really a mongering type of place. It's a city with putas and regular chica's. So the key is after a couple trips, to eventually meet some regular chicas. Collect puta phone numbers for down time! ;)

I agree with you. :) Especially for those of you who speak Spanish, this is a city where you can meet a pretty girlfriend (non-whore). :cool:

At both Passion and Illusion, I liked the atmosphere. In the center of the club is a large dancing stage and you can dance. The music is good and the A/C is nice and cool. So for an hour, I would just sit down, relax, have a Johnny Walker with Coke, and talk to the Chicas. :evil:

MrHappy
11-21-2005, 12:19 PM
Johnny Walker and Coke!?!?! Dude, you're one of my favorite posters until you mention that vile mix!!!

Maybe a Siboney or a Don Armando on the rocks....

MrHappy
11-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Johnny Walker and Coke!?!?! Dude, you're one of my favorite posters until you mention that vile mix!!!

Maybe a Siboney or a Don Armando on the rocks....LOL

David Smash
02-12-2006, 07:07 PM
I just want them to TOSS MY SALAD...

Light/Dark...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/XBOX360wsj3/angelina.jpg
Hell I will fuck a green chick like Captain Kirk...

LOL...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/XBOX360wsj3/pg4collage.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/XBOX360wsj3/pg3collage.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/XBOX360wsj3/pg2collage.jpg

Dude you are my man and all but seriously you have WAAAYYYY to much time on your hands.....

And what up with the Remy hookup PATNA??????

David Smash
02-12-2006, 07:15 PM
If you are in to darker skins you should also try Sosua and Puerto Plata. Lots of Haitians and Haitian/Domincian mixes. If you into the lighter skin and have a car and some balls try La Vega.

psriches
02-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Hey Smash and Beas! We need some details on the La Vega scene. I've been through there twice but had a chica on my arm both times.

JD
02-13-2006, 01:58 AM
Beas had an excellent trip report about a year and a half ago that included a stay in Hotel El Rey (La Vega) if I remember correctly.

JD

gdogg
02-14-2006, 01:42 PM
If you are in to darker skins you should also try Sosua and Puerto Plata. Lots of Haitians and Haitian/Domincian mixes. If you into the lighter skin and have a car and some balls try La Vega.

There are also darker Dominicanas in Santiago. They're all over, really.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
02-14-2006, 02:31 PM
The chica can have greenskin like an Orion Slave Girl
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/OneRing2RuleThemAllWSJ3/Orion_slavegirl_ENT.jpg

And as long as they TOSS A SALAD...they are cool with me...light as Yubi or dark as Braces...

Every chica gets love on my planet...

Phoenix
02-14-2006, 07:27 PM
The chica can have greenskin like an Orion Slave Girl

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/OneRing2RuleThemAllWSJ3/Orion_slavegirl_ENT.jpg

And as long as they TOSS A SALAD...they are cool with me...light as Yubi or dark as Braces...

Every chica gets love on my planet...

All of the chicas are awesome, it is the looks and attitude I go for, not the skin tone. A added bonus is " If they put their back into it " , something WSJ3 often remarks about :D Bless you sir!

JD
02-15-2006, 02:33 AM
All of the chicas are awesome, it is the looks and attitude I go for, not the skin tone. A added bonus is " If they put their back into it " , something WSJ3 often remarks about :D Bless you sir!

Amen Phoenix!

Monger On,

JD

gdogg
02-15-2006, 06:35 AM

Preach, Brother Phoenix!! In the end, I rate a chica based on the their effort and enthusiasm. That's why my experiences with Oneida were great. I had her on my first trip, and she was horrible. Then I started reading and hearing about how others were having a bad time with her. I never planned on hitting it again, but one night she literally seduced me. She put her back into it and it was grand! Two solid hours!! Each time since has been the same. She actually got mad at me last month, because I couldn't fit her into my schedule. Oops...Sorry for the ramble.
:confused:

Phoenix
02-15-2006, 08:04 AM
Preach, Brother Phoenix!! In the end, I rate a chica based on the their effort and enthusiasm. That's why my experiences with Oneida were great. I had her on my first trip, and she was horrible. Then I started reading and hearing about how others were having a bad time with her. I never planned on hitting it again, but one night she literally seduced me. She put her back into it and it was grand! Two solid hours!! Each time since has been the same. She actually got mad at me last month, because I couldn't fit her into my schedule. Oops...Sorry for the ramble.
:confused:

I saw Oneida on the main drag during the day a few times. Maybe I am getting a bit jaded but I thought she was starting to look a little " worn out " :(

Bug Boy
02-15-2006, 08:27 AM
If Oneida invested in some braces and got into tip top shape she would be a looker. She works in Classicos now as a bartender because her WU novio didnt want her at dominios. The rationale is that she can salida dominos but cant at classicos...so that means she can only hoe in the mornings or when she gets off at night lol

As far as the topic, Its hard for me to choose one for the other. Because in SD you can just go to the mall or supermarket and just be overwhelmed at the available women that you see pass by.

I like the surrounding areas of ST like La Vega, Moca, San Francisco. The chicas in those areas have a more laid back attitude to go along with their stunning beauty.

gdogg
02-15-2006, 08:44 AM
You're right, Manigault. That's where I saw her, at Classico. Had I had seen her on the strip, she might have gotten "some"! She's gradually moved up the chain, from the Palace, to bartending at Domino's, to bartending at Classico.

Bug Boy
02-15-2006, 08:59 AM
She enticed me to hit it one night. She hit me with the I lost my phone can i use yours trick then she used my phone in order to find out the number..later that night she called and wanted to come over..

The work was decent but then she was like since i pay the other girls that i should pay her too..I gave that ho 500 pesos and sent her packing.

gdogg
02-15-2006, 09:05 AM
If you got the "good" Oneida, you did well!! Hell, even the bad Oneida is worth 500 pesos if you got yours. Well done! That's a good trick with the phone number deal. Interesting.

Bug Boy
02-15-2006, 09:17 AM
Oh yeah she got me good with that one. I heard the stories about the "dame tu leche papi" after two pumps lol

gdogg
02-15-2006, 10:02 AM
I had that problem the first time I saw. For some reason we've clicked each time since then.

continentalmike
02-15-2006, 10:24 AM

correct.. Dominicans are a predominantly mulatto people.. with minorities of white and black