PDA

View Full Version : Why do you go to the DR?

Don Tomas
06-23-2004, 06:54 PM
I recently updated my Links announcement with a link to an US Government study on countries.

Country Studies - MUST READ! This website contains the on-line versions of books previously published in hard copy by the Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress as part of the Country Studies/Area Handbook Series sponsored by the U.S. Department of the Army between 1986 and 1998. Each study offers a comprehensive description and analysis of the country or region's historical setting, geography, society, economy, political system, and foreign policy.
http://countrystudies.us/dominican-republic/

Did you read it?

The link contains the history and other facts about the DR.

JD
06-24-2004, 01:51 AM
I did not read the link but I have read the CIA factbook before.
I would consider myself more knowledgeable than the average
Dominican regarding their history. However I have been learning
about the DR for the past 14 years or so. If you learn a few things
about the history of the DR more power to you but it is more
important to know what is going in the present, i.e. economic
conditions, electric power problems, and of course price of pussy.

Happy Hunting,

JD

elj707
06-24-2004, 08:38 PM
I think we all got to DR for the same reason, sight seeing fishing, scuba diving, museums, culture and the number one reason is to help the economy. because we are good humanitarians :wink: now if you don't beleive me just ask jimmy DR :lol:

BrooklynBeas
06-25-2004, 01:40 PM
the reason i go is to feed the poor with 2 ounces of protein at a time (if you know what i mean)

the reason i tell women here that i go there is because the warm beautiful weather, the music which i love and even listen to here, the beaches , the clubs and the relaxation... i also include massages for 8 bucks an hour ... then they say oh and you fuck dirty women i say it is available but i dont.... i am not lying because i make them shower before fucking them :twisted:

TC
06-26-2004, 09:06 PM
the reason i go is to feed the poor with 2 ounces of protein at a time (if you know what i mean)

TC scratches head (the big one) What could that possibly mean???