PDA

View Full Version : CHICA INFO. NEEDED

Mr Mil
08-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Anyone has any info. (411) on this chica, she goes by the name JOHANNY OR JOAN. She worked at the old EUROPA RESTAURANT until it closed, and then she worked at THE NEW RESTAURANT, at the same location until that closed. She said she's "NOT A PUTA" and she has ONLY dated DOMINICANS, and has NEVER dated any other Nationality, She has been living in Sosua from 9 YEARS OLD, and she's now around 28. I finds that very hard to believed. any info. as to where she now works / tel# will be greatly appreciated.......thanks.

PapiQueRico
08-01-2007, 11:24 AM
What's a PUNTA?

JD426
08-01-2007, 11:28 AM
What's a PUNTA?

An ambiguous PUTA who enjoys "double entendre" , of course.

U so silly.

PapiQueRico
08-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Why don't you post picture. That would help.

The other option is to write to her old boss. Escott. There is a link to his log somewhere on this site.

Mr Mil
08-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Why don't you post picture. That would help.

The other option is to write to her old boss. Escott. There is a link to his log somewhere on this site.

Sorry, unfortunately I didn't take any picture of her!!!

B_J_Lover
08-01-2007, 11:50 AM
I think slang for not a PUNTER. On 4th and long situations, she always goes for it.

Mr Mil
08-01-2007, 01:47 PM
SORRY GUYS, I DON'T HAVE A PIC. OF HER (NEVER HAD A CAMERA), BUT IF ANYONE HAS? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR SHOWING IT!!!

weyland
08-01-2007, 02:19 PM
What's a PUNTA?
C'mon, you must know what a punta is! One of Frank Reyes' biggest hits is about them: "De punta a punta" !!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/uploaded/6568/1185991888.mp3

Beads
08-01-2007, 02:39 PM
I didn't see her in the discos at night but definitely saw her a few days walking around on the beach in July. Late afternoon early evening shift. Shes always been a semi-puta.

Put in a slight effort and if she likes you your in. A friend of mine goes with her once in a while but shes not really the look I go after.

Cuba Libre
08-01-2007, 06:14 PM
I used to hang out at Quixotes a lot, and I never saw her go with or flirt with a gringo. But she's not my type, so I never really paid much attention to what she was doing.

Ingus_Khan
08-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Fuc***g hillarious.:rofl:

I think slang for not a PUNTER. On 4th and long situations, she always goes for it.

Mr Mil
08-01-2007, 11:42 PM
I didn't see her in the discos at night but definitely saw her a few days walking around on the beach in July. Late afternoon early evening shift. Shes always been a semi-puta.

Put in a slight effort and if she likes you your in. A friend of mine goes with her once in a while but shes not really the look I go after.

Hey Beads, would your friend happened to have a photo of her and tel#?......thanks

Beads
08-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Hey Beads, would your friend happened to have a photo of her and tel#?......thanks

I wouldn't but search the site I remember there being some of her from the old restaurant Europa days. If you want her phone number when your in Sosua ask around about her. Sosua is a small town so finding someone who lives there isnt that difficult. I do not have her phone number as I never had any interest in her.

MisterPink
08-02-2007, 10:00 AM

There 973 other chicas in Sosua that are not "Puntas", why are you so focused on this one. She is not even good looking. Lemme let you in on a little secret, ANY girl in Sosua that works in a bar or restaurant that tells you she is "NOT A PUNTA", is a PTP!

Why don't you try a dating site like Latinas in love, all the chicas from Sosua on there pretend to be NON PUNTAS!

mp

Hemp
08-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Working around Europa and she is not a Puta

:p

MisterPink
08-02-2007, 10:10 AM
.....She has been living in Sosua from 9 YEARS OLD, and she's now around 28.

Maybe she has family money from Productos Sosua?

mp

Mr Mil
08-02-2007, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't but search the site I remember there being some of her from the old restaurant Europa days. If you want her phone number when your in Sosua ask around about her. Sosua is a small town so finding someone who lives there isnt that difficult. I do not have her phone number as I never had any interest in her.

Thanks Beads.......I guess I'll try the search function!!!

Mr Mil
08-02-2007, 01:27 PM
There 973 other chicas in Sosua that are not "Puntas", why are you so focused on this one. She is not even good looking. Lemme let you in on a little secret, ANY girl in Sosua that works in a bar or restaurant that tells you she is "NOT A PUNTA", is a PTP!

Why don't you try a dating site like Latinas in love, all the chicas from Sosua on there pretend to be NON PUNTAS!

mp

Thanks Misterpink.......Anyway, I think I already knew the answer to that "a little secret" a long time ago. I was just a little amazed at that statement she made (NEVER BEEN WITH A GRINGO BEFORE), After living in Sosua from 9 yrs old to now 28 yrs, VERY DARING!!! ................Anyway I'll definitely check out that "latinas in love" site.

Jimmydr
08-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Thanks Misterpink.......Anyway, I think I already knew the answer that "a little secret" a long time ago. I was just little amazed at that statement she made (NEVER BEEN WITH A GRINGO BEFORE), After living in Sosua from 9 yrs old to now 28 yrs, VERY DARING!!! ................Anyway I'll definitely check out that "latinas in love" site.

There are Dominicans that live there own business's and have families. Do you think all their daughters and cousins have been with gringos?

Mr Mil
08-02-2007, 01:40 PM
There are Dominicans that live there own business's and have families. Do you think all their daughters and cousins have been with gringos?

"NO I DON'T"...........I DO NOT THINK LIKE THAT......BUT IF YOU WORKS AS A BARMAID/WAITRESS IN SOSUA/BOCA CHICA THAT MOST CERTAINLY INCREASES YOU CHANCE..

Jimmydr
08-02-2007, 01:55 PM
"NO I DON'T"...........I DO NOT THINK LIKE THAT......BUT IF YOU WORKS AS A BARMAID/WAITRESS IN SOSUA/BOCA CHICA THAT MOST CERTAINLY INCREASES YOU CHANCE..

There is 1 chica that I really want, she is a barmaid and no one has gotten her.

Mr Mil
08-02-2007, 02:25 PM
There is 1 chica that I really want, she is a barmaid and no one has gotten her.

Jimmy... "you never knows"

Mr Mil
08-16-2007, 11:59 AM

Beads, did your friend say whether she was any good in bed (suck/fuck), or was a dead fish???........Want to see if she worth my efforts.

Beads
08-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Beads, did your friend say whether she was any good in bed (suck/fuck), or was a dead fish???........Want to see if she worth my efforts.

He didnt rave about her but hes done repeats so shes probably nothing spectacular but decent.