PDA

View Full Version : One Ocean Place: questions

Lucifer
04-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Hola companeros,

Can any one give me some more detailed info about One Ocean Place. (I heard they had changed the name but the old (?) website still works: oneoceanplace.com ) I.e. decent rooms, close to Sosua town center, cost? The Ocean Place website is kinda skimpy on this basic stuff.

Grati

http://www.oneoceanplace.com/

Jimmydr
04-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Hola companeros,

Can any one give me some more detailed info about One Ocean Place. (I heard they had changed the name but the old (?) website still works: oneoceanplace.com ) I.e. decent rooms, close to Sosua town center, cost? The Ocean Place website is kinda skimpy on this basic stuff.

Grati

I have stayed there and the rooms are okay and the pool is very large. Its near the center of town and the rooms are in the $25-$30 range off season.

Mister NYC
04-10-2004, 11:03 AM
http://www.oneoceanplace.com/

OneoceanPlace
04-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Mgmt is now here to answer all questions.

OneoceanPlace
04-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Hola companeros,

Grati

I have stayed there and the rooms are okay and the pool is very large. Its near the center of town and the rooms are in the $35-$40 range off season.

OneoceanPlace
04-21-2004, 08:59 AM
Hola companeros,

Grati

I have stayed there and the rooms are okay and the pool is very large. Its near the center of town and the rooms are in the $35-$40 range off season.