PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving and Frank......

JDR
11-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Are you ready to PARTY!!!!!!!!!

We are coming, only 21 more days!

WSJ3
11-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Are you ready to PARTY!!!!!!!!!

We are coming, only 21 more days!

Did you already reserve the HLA event?

JDR
11-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Me Sic and David are leaving with 5-7 of the little people. :D

Cheeno
11-04-2005, 04:13 PM
My mother will be visiting me for Thanksgiving. :(

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? :(

Dick Dawson
11-04-2005, 06:32 PM
3 weeks from tonight! In the eye of the chica storm.

Bug Boy
11-04-2005, 07:46 PM
I need at least a three course meal for thanksgiving. I want some white meat, some dark meat and lotsa leg and thigh. ARE WE FUCKING THERE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix
11-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Two weeks from tonight at this time I will be knee deep in chicas and beer. The next 14 days are gonna fuckin drag. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

LM
11-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Two weeks from tonight at this time I will be knee deep in chicas and beer. The next 14 days are gonna fuckin drag. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

16 days for me....remember phxsouthmountain we're meeting at Hali Galis for a drink 8) .....your staying at the Palace, right

Phoenix
11-04-2005, 09:47 PM

16 days for me....remember phxsouthmountain we're meeting at Hali Galis for a drink 8) .....your staying at the Palace, right

Yup we will definitly hook it up. I noticed your new handle but when I see you I might still yell " SICKBOY!! Fucking Canadian"

LM
11-04-2005, 09:58 PM

Yup we will definitly hook it up. I noticed your new handle but when I see you I might still yell " SICKBOY!! Fucking Canadian"

That's perfectly OK.....Sickboy is still fine...my alter ego, and I'll be wearing my signature hat.....the one Bugboy says makes me look intelligent... :?

Cheeno
11-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Two weeks later I will be helping my mother cook a fuckin turkey. :(

LM
11-04-2005, 10:01 PM

New_World_Order

For some reason I was under the impression you were going to be there.....your not....

Phoenix
11-04-2005, 10:09 PM

That's perfectly OK.....Sickboy is still fine...my alter ego, and I'll be wearing my signature hat.....the one Bugboy says makes me look intelligent... :?

I will be wearing my cowboy outfit as well so you should be able to spot me at Hali Gali!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/phxsouthmountain/Sheepguy.jpg[/img]

Cheeno
11-04-2005, 10:10 PM

New_World_Order

For some reason I was under the impression you were going to be there.....your not....

Hey Learningman :)

Have a safe and great time!!! Lucky you!!! :cool:

I'll be going again in mid-December. Unless I can convince my mother not to visit me. :evil:

brianod
11-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Man I can't wait - it is going to be great!!

Kevy
11-04-2005, 10:25 PM
You going again? I will see you there.

LM
11-04-2005, 11:03 PM

I will be wearing my cowboy outfit as well so you should be able to spot me at Hali Gali!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/phxsouthmountain/Sheepguy.jpg[/img]

You Arizonaians..is there such a word....are fuckin hilarious :D :D

But judging by that thing on the end of your dick......is that a sheepish grin I see on your face.....did you have to "ram" that thing on the end of your dick......."ewe" your dick must of smelled after that...

By the way....nice hat

Ok..I'm tired..going to bed

gdogg
11-05-2005, 03:02 AM
Yo River, I have family in Arizona (Phoenix/Mesa area). I'll probably be seeing you sometime in 2006! Line up some chicas!!
:twisted:

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2005, 03:25 AM
2 weeks from this second i will be deep inside some dominican pussy! Beas cant wait to releave the stress!

gdogg
11-05-2005, 03:30 AM
Beas, make sure you pace yourself. Don't be a sick puppy when me, Jayman and Dawson get to town!!

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2005, 03:31 AM
Ill be fine... I may be meeting up with Reel Deal when i get to town and head over to the Aguilas-Lacey game on the 18th... More info coming soon... :grin:

See ya soon brotha... Dont forget the CD's and River dont forget the presents! ;)

gdogg
11-05-2005, 03:35 AM
Thanks for reminding me about your CD's. I think I'll start on them before I go to bed. So RD will be in town? PM me about the info...and tell Pops I said hello!!

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2005, 03:41 AM
i will G... Yeah he should be in town but i think he is leavin before u get there... I cant wait to see the Aguilas game and get a real jersey and hat... not the ones they sell off the street!

Phoenix
11-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Yo River, I have family in Arizona (Phoenix/Mesa area). I'll probably be seeing you sometime in 2006! Line up some chicas!!
:twisted:

Too funny G! A couple of years ago we could have hit the border town for 20-40 dollar pussy. Thanx to overpaying NA tourists and PHX people the prices are now like 140 if your lucky with anything decent for ST. I heard about a stripclub downtown with cheap chica lapdances so I will do some recon.

Phoenix
11-05-2005, 08:43 AM
Beas, make sure you pace yourself. Don't be a sick puppy when me, Jayman and Dawson get to town!!

I think I need to heed that advice as well! :twisted:

Phoenix
11-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Ill be fine... I may be meeting up with Reel Deal when i get to town and head over to the Aguilas-Lacey game on the 18th... More info coming soon... :grin:

See ya soon brotha... Dont forget the CD's and River dont forget the presents! ;)

Don't worry Beas your covered. I will have my laptop and bring some blank media if we want to burn some custom CD's for your bash. I got a lot of MP3's on the laptop.