PDA

View Full Version : I finally got to have some fun

bachag
11-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Was able to take a four day vacation to Samana area (Las Terranas) for some fun. Used a resort for sleeping and other purposes, but spent most of my time in a run down disco called Nuevo Mondo (New World). Chicas everywhere-mostly 6-7, but a few really good looking ones. A lot of Hatians. The highlight of my trip was a chica who was a muta (deaf and dumb) although she could hear some in one ear-al least she could hear the music (I wonder why?). It was her first formal night out and she was dressed to the hilt. Took a liking to me and wouldn't leave my side (fatherly image I guess). Point of story: If you never had this experience it was a real turn on. Her only way of communicating was to groon. Kept sticking my hand down the front of her pants and I kept coming up with loads of juice. Before you guys start in-NO-I CAN'T FIND TWO MUTE MIDGET TWIN SISTERS for the Thanksgiving private party.

sosuaman
11-04-2005, 08:59 PM
great story,, is samana as beautiful as they say?,, :D

Apos
11-04-2005, 09:02 PM
pics? :D

Apos
11-04-2005, 09:03 PM
just busting you're chops Frank! sorry to have missed the fun in october but i'll remedy that in january! :D

bachag
11-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Sorry no pictures. Samana and particulary Las Teranas are very beautiful.
The drive over the mountain to Las Teranas is awesome. The beaches there put Sosua and Puerto Plata to shame. In fact the drive down there is well worth it and the views of the beaches around Rio San Juan and Nagua are postcard perfect.

Rubicon
11-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Bachag, my recollection is that although deaf people cannot necessarily make out sounds, they are sensitive to vibrations. Maybe that's why she could "hear" the music.

I'l be stopping by your place November 12th, hope to get the chance to meet you.

Phoenix
11-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Before you guys start in-NO-I CAN'T FIND TWO MUTE MIDGET TWIN SISTERS for the Thanksgiving private party.

Dammit! Not even for a Beas birthday gift? :rofl:

Cheeno
11-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Was able to take a four day vacation to Samana area (Las Terranas) for some fun. Used a resort for sleeping and other purposes, but spent most of my time in a run down disco called Nuevo Mondo (New World). Chicas everywhere-mostly 6-7, but a few really good looking ones. A lot of Hatians. The highlight of my trip was a chica who was a muta (deaf and dumb) although she could hear some in one ear-al least she could hear the music (I wonder why?). It was her first formal night out and she was dressed to the hilt. Took a liking to me and wouldn't leave my side (fatherly image I guess). Point of story: If you never had this experience it was a real turn on. Her only way of communicating was to groon. Kept sticking my hand down the front of her pants and I kept coming up with loads of juice. Before you guys start in-NO-I CAN'T FIND TWO MUTE MIDGET TWIN SISTERS for the Thanksgiving private party.

Sounds like you had a blast!!! :cool:

Bug Boy
11-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Frank convince the wife that you have to audition all of the new talent so as to determine whether or not they are worthy to work under the ana mirian banner

WSJ3
11-05-2005, 01:12 AM

Hey Frank...

Well I had a ball in Oct and I can't wait to get back and see my espousa Deyanira...

Tell her papi lindo Samuel is coming to DR and bringing kisses and hugs for her...

gdogg
11-05-2005, 01:29 AM
bachag....great story! For the record, the midgets don't have to be sisters!
:twisted:

gtown
01-16-2006, 08:25 PM
I have to admit that the deaf / dumb thing kinda threw me for a loop at first.

As soon as you mentioned abut " coming up with loads of juice I was convinced !

I could totally see myself with 2 in the pink, and one in the stink !

Who cares if she can talk, couldn't understand her even if she could !

Tell me you took mucho fotos .......

Beads
01-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Go Frank!

sosuaman
01-17-2006, 07:03 PM
can't talk
can't hear
hot chica
wet pussy

hmmmmmm

sounds like the perfect woman! :D