PDA

View Full Version : Very SAD NEWS!!!!

JDR
11-06-2005, 02:18 PM
Jimmy

You know Judi (Jimmy s girlfriend) she went to Jarabacoa with you.

It appears that last Sunday Judi and a girlfriend of hers and two guys were riding in a car on the Highway between Puerto Plata and Navarette. Both Judi and her girlfriend died immediately.

I had to notify Jim who was out to sea. He really cared for her and was pretty broken up.

Apos
11-06-2005, 02:22 PM
which Jimmy is this?

it is too bad regardless.

please pass our condolences to Jimmy.

tampabukkake
11-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Please guys take a moment and say a prayer for Jimmy and Judi.

In case you don t remember who we are talking about..
Jimmy is the guy that hangs with me in Sosua and stay at the Europa. Judi is the very pretty slim girl with the long black hair.

We are not sure if it was a publico or if drinking was involved.

We know that it happened in Maimon on the Highway between Navareete and Puerto Plata around 4 pm last sunday.

tampabukkake
11-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Jimmy the Merchant Marine always smiling and happy.

She was in Santo Domingo on Friday and was suppose to return to Puerto Plata over the weekend

JDR
11-06-2005, 02:26 PM

She was in Santo domingo on friday and was suppose to return to Puerto Plata over the weekend

We went to Jarraboccoa together for 3 days. :(

Kevy
11-06-2005, 02:50 PM
I met Jimmy, from the merchant Marine in May, he was a good guy, I hope he is doing well.

psriches
11-06-2005, 03:24 PM

She was in Santo Domingo on Friday and was suppose to return to Puerto Plata over the weekendI think i met him. We came by your place at Europa a few times and he was there. Anyway, tell him we're all sorry!!

tampabukkake
11-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Yeah Priches you met him, we were all doing the cooking in the apartment that day

el_papi_chew_low
11-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Please guys take a moment and say a prayer for Jimmy and Judi.

In case you don t remember who we are talking about..
Jimmy is the guy that hangs with me in Sosua and stay at the Europa. Judi is the very pretty slim girl with the long black hair.

We are not sure if it was a publico or if drinking was involved.

We know that it happened in Maimon on the Highway between Navareete and Puerto Plata around 4 pm last sunday.

Damn, I think I know these people from seeing them with you at Rockies and Classicos. I might have even danced with her b4. Very sad news!! My prayers go out.

sosuaman
11-06-2005, 03:47 PM
a prayer for their peace,,,

PapiQueRico
11-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Condolences. Losing anyone is tough, when it's young people sudenly it is even tougher.

tampabukkake
11-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes Papi... you did dance with Judi at Classico. They were at Rocky s each morning with us.

By the way let me clarify... Judi is the one that is deceased. Jim was working at sea.

Cheeno
11-07-2005, 01:34 AM
My condolences. :(