PDA

View Full Version : A good place to meet girls (non-pros) in Santo Domingo

Cheeno
11-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Hey guys :)

Based on my experience, this is a very good place to meet non-pros (during the day and at night).

I just walk up to the girls, smile, and say hi to them. 80% of them will walk away. :?

But 20% of them will sit down with me and have a drink. :grin:

I forgot the name of this outdoor mall. But it is only a 5 to 10-minute walk from the Napolitano Hotel.

http://tinypic.com/feeau1.jpg

JDR
11-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Great shopping area. Both us and them.

Cheeno
11-07-2005, 01:39 PM
I agree with you Jimmy. :grin:

For those you need to use the restroom ASAP, I recommend going to Pizza Hut. :D

This place is so crowded and busy, they will not notice you if you just go in to take a piss or a shit.

And NO, I did not clog their toilet. :D

Bug Boy
11-07-2005, 01:56 PM
I ALMOST NEVER HAVE TO SHIT IN THE dr. i AM ALWAYS BACKED UP

WSJ3
11-07-2005, 01:58 PM

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!

:eek:

Cheeno
11-07-2005, 02:05 PM

REALLY?!? I am the oppostie. I have to shit in the DR!!! :oops:

JDR
11-07-2005, 02:06 PM
Ola, ola, ola, ola, you passport to Chicas!

sjaak
11-07-2005, 02:15 PM

Based on my experience, this is a very good place to meet non-pros (during the day and at night).

I just walk up to the girls, smile, and say hi to them. 80% of them will walk away. :?

But 20% of them will sit down with me and have a drink. :grin:

I forgot the name of this outdoor mall. But it is only a 5 to 10-minute walk from the Napolitano Hotel.

http://tinypic.com/feeau1.jpg

This is El Conde, the main shopping street through the Zona Colonial. Indeed lots of beauties there.

Tonto4
11-09-2005, 10:33 AM
This is El Conde, the main shopping street through the Zona Colonial. Indeed lots of beauties there.

I am actually there at an internet place right now. I just lost the "hermnaas" and going to check out some new pootie :wink:

Cheeno
11-09-2005, 10:52 AM

I am actually there at an internet place right now. I just lost the "hermnaas" and going to check out some new pootie :wink:

LUCKY YOU!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Do you speak Spanish? If you do, then you will NOT have a problem.

I mentioned in my trip summary thread that Casa Modelo is the best place (in terms of looks, price, and service).

Have a safe and fun trip!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Tonto4
11-10-2005, 11:36 PM

I mentioned in my trip summary thread that Casa Modelo is the best place (in terms of looks, price, and service).

Thanks NWO :D I am back in NY now. I hooked up again with the sisters on El Conde.A great six days GFE and got to fuck mi amiga's lil sis twice! Report and pics to follow soon!

JD
11-11-2005, 12:50 AM
Tonto,

Now that sounds like a great report!

JD

Cheeno
11-12-2005, 02:36 PM

Thanks NWO :D I am back in NY now. I hooked up again with the sisters on El Conde.A great six days GFE and got to fuck mi amiga's lil sis twice! Report and pics to follow soon!

I'm glad to hear that you had a blast!!! :grin:

I look forward to reading your stories!!! :cool:

Tonto4
11-12-2005, 03:22 PM

I'm glad to hear that you had a blast!!! :grin:

I look forward to reading your stories!!! :cool:

The first installment is in BOD. Dude, you need to make it a point to reach BOD, lots of good stuff there :D

gmalet
01-22-2006, 08:16 AM
This outdoor mall is El Conde street. Great place to pick up non pro's. Was there last Friday. Lots of hotties walking by. The girls will sit with you.

MegaSquirt
01-22-2006, 08:53 AM
Wow ! Nice place to visit, with the Pizza Hut in the Neighborhood. My guess is that you will find more english speaking ladies there. Can anyone tell me if they have a place to stay for overnite. If I find something that interest me it is good to stay and come back to Sosua the next day. :grin: :wink:

psriches
01-22-2006, 03:24 PM
Stay at Mecure, Palacio or Riazor hotels....... All close by!! Plenty of info about all 3 here.

Cheeno
02-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Wow ! Nice place to visit, with the Pizza Hut in the Neighborhood. My guess is that you will find more english speaking ladies there. Can anyone tell me if they have a place to stay for overnite. If I find something that interest me it is good to stay and come back to Sosua the next day. :grin: :wink:

There is an internet cafe very close from Pizza Hut (I "think" it is located right next to Pizza Hut). This internet cafe is also a CD/DVD store. You will see a few girls browsing dating sites. I met two who spoke English.

You can also find nice-looking girls walking in this area. :)

Deniro
02-18-2006, 12:47 PM

...I just walk up to the girls, smile, and say hi to them. 80% of them will walk away... :?

Don't feel bad, Lil' Jon gets rejected too.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/littlerejection.html :D

Cheeno
02-19-2006, 12:48 AM
Don't feel bad, Lil' Jon gets rejected too.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/littlerejection.html :D

Thanks for cheering me up!!! :D

Dark Knight
02-25-2006, 05:40 AM
damn thats a low percentage nwo, lol

Cheeno
02-26-2006, 12:53 AM
damn thats a low percentage nwo, lol

I guess. lol

My problem was not being able to speak Spanish (<--Its my best excuse lol).

Go to this place. You will see a lot of nice-looking non-pros. I'm sure you will like this place!!! :)