PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Negril in Costumbar

psienk
11-07-2005, 09:12 PM
I usually wouldn't give a plug to a restaurant but, I took my chica here twice and I don't regret either, the food is excellent and Mike the owner will make you feel at home. I had the filet mignon the first night (yeah I know it's not the same as what you get back home) and it was good. The second night I had the carmalized pork filet and it was excellent! The food is not the only draw, Mike set us up at a little table overlooking the pool after dinner for drinks, he made a special drink for my girl and learned how to make a Rusty Nail. The thing that really got me was: the first night we were there the lights were out along the street and I asked Mike to get us a taxi back to BB but, instead he grabbed his keys and gave us a ride back. It's things like that that will get me to come back. This place is probably a little romantic for most mongers but, it's cool to sit back and relax a few nights.

the_Jayman
11-07-2005, 09:15 PM
good info . . . THANKS ! !

psriches
11-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the intel!! I have a little shortie in that area and was looking for a nice spot for dinner!! When i'm up that way, i usually go to that restaurant just outside the gates.