PDA

View Full Version : For your first time trip!

nomad
06-23-2004, 08:45 PM
Wish I was going there next week to help show you around! But I'm not planning a return trip for a while. IMHO, a 1st timer without any friends or fellow mongers to hook up with, may be better off his 1st time in Sosua, on the North coast. I've been there and to Santo Domingo. SD is a lot crazier, wild, more dangerous, more ladrones (thieves), more beggers, more chicks, more whorehouses, more variety, more options, and less boredom. But, I went by myself to both cities on separate trips, and knew newbody. That was especially difficult my 1st 2 weeks in SD. There always seems to me more mongers concentrated in a smaller area in Sosua. Mongers (5, 10, 15, 20 or more, most of whom are friendly), are always hangin' at the Palace and Hotel Europa, one block from each other. All of your sex action plans can be concentrated into 1 small 2 square mile radius! Everything is quick and easy to get to. Caberete, a beautiful, tranquil beach area is only 20 minutes away! Puerto Plata, where the airport is located, is just 15 minutes away from Soaua. There's more to do there than in Sosua, plus there's nary a beggar there, unlike Sosua and SD. Plus, Santiago, is a relatively safe and serene city, sans the beggars, is a great place to bring a girl or meet a girl, and is less than 1 hour away from Sosua, and also has an airport. On my trip to SD in the South coast, I met only 3 mongers in 6 weeks! Each place I had a blast. But with the concerns you seem to have, Sosua's your best bet for a 1st trip. You can also scroll back on all the DR for invaluable info from fellow mongers that will help your trip wherever it may be, go a little smoother. BTW, I find that usually the cheapest flites are into Santiago. Good Luck, enjoy, and please post all about your trip for the team!

Click