PDA

View Full Version : Punta Cana Chicas--Help

cruiser59313
08-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Will be visiting Punta Cana and would like to sneak away for a couple of hours to bang some sweet Dominican pussy. Would appreciate any help I can get since I've never been to the DR. Thanks in advance

Beads
08-10-2007, 04:28 PM
If you speak spanish you should leave the compound and venture off to a local non tourist town.

ChicaSeeka
08-10-2007, 04:43 PM
hey , you sound like me 5 months ago.....hahaha
I'm sure someone that knows the area will chime in with some good recommendations..

Jimmydr
08-10-2007, 04:45 PM
This was written about time and time again, just do a "Search"

ChicaSeeka
08-10-2007, 04:55 PM
hey , you sound like me 5 months ago.....hahaha
I'm sure someone that knows the area will chime in with some good recommendations..

not everyone here will offer you their chica (A Cousin) , and use of their room (Spare Bed) at the new garden the first day they meet you. :D hahahahahaha

thanks jdr

Beads
08-10-2007, 07:27 PM
not everyone here will offer you their chica (A Cousin) , and use of their room (Spare Bed) at the new garden the first day they meet you. :D hahahahahaha

You gotta love Jimmy. Last July he told me and agent smith to watch his chicas while he was out running errands. We banged his chicas in his room using his condoms!

Who can top that?

Jimmydr
08-10-2007, 08:01 PM
You gotta love Jimmy. Last July he told me and agent smith to watch his chicas while he was out running errands. We banged his chicas in his room using his condoms!

Who can top that?

You used my expired condoms, damn!:icontd: