View Full Version : Questions from El Cubanito

Jimmydr
06-24-2004, 12:04 PM
El Cubanito
To: Jimmydr
Posted: 24 Jun 2004 04:00 pm
Subject: Re: FA & Q Section
Hi Jimmy,

I will be arriving on June 29 and will be staying until July 8 work permitting.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Do you recomend I rent a Car? Or use the local Taxi or Private Cars as far as moving around?

2. Right now I ask Balckbeard for a Reservation, but which would you recomend Blackbeard or Plaza Europa?

3. I have not been to DR in 14 years and I am sure things have change drastically. Where is the place to go and hang for chicks: bars, beach or the Palace? I have looked at some of the girls in Blackbeards but most do not attract me. I know that Dominican Girls are real good in Bed and real exotic, where can I find these beauties?

Thanks for the info friend.

Jimmydr
06-24-2004, 12:05 PM
If you stay in Sosua, then no car is needed. If you stay at Blackbeards you may want a car.

Split your trip between the two hotels. :D

RickRock
06-24-2004, 12:22 PM
If you stay in Sosua, then no car is needed. If you stay at Blackbeards you may want a car.

How far Apart are they? I have a real good ideal where the Palace in relation to the main street. Which one do you recommend I stay first. Which one has better chicas (Looks, performance, etc)

Jimmydr
06-24-2004, 12:24 PM
I would start off at Blackbeards for 1-2 nights then head over to Sosua. Sosua will have about 30-40 mongers from the boards staying at The Palace, Rockys, Voramar, and the Europa to name a few hotels we use. They are all guest friendly.

RickRock
06-24-2004, 12:24 PM

How far Apart are they? I have a real good ideal where the Palace in relation to the main street. Which one do you recommend I stay first. Which one has better chicas (Looks, performance, etc)

Jimmydr
06-24-2004, 12:25 PM

How far Apart are they?

Its about 35 minutes from Blackbeards to Sosua.