PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Boca Chica

Goodmasterson
08-12-2007, 05:28 PM
I am finally going to BC in October after having my trip cancelled last June due to mechanical problems with the airplane. I did not want to shortened my trip, so, got my money back and re-scheduled. This will be my first trip to DR; however, I have some experience at mongering at many other places around the world. I also speak Spanish fluently. Enough BS; my questions are:

1. I will be there Wed-Sunday and I am hoping to hit a chica a day, depending on the stamina; see, I am not as young as I used to be. However, I would like to know if they have tours to the capital or any other places of interest from BC. Just trying to find something to do and see while I am charging the battery for the next encounter.

2. Where do you find the good looking ones? I have seen some pictures of very ugly “mocos” (buggers) in the galleries. In contrast, I have also seen some pretty ones that I hope to find as soon as I get there. I rather spend a bit more and hit something worthwhile than to waste my money with an unatractive “moco”.

3. Do you have to look for them at any particular time? I read that the town really heats off after midnight.

Any suggestions from you guys who have been there before will be appreciated.

Cuba Libre
08-12-2007, 09:40 PM
I am finally going to BC in October after having my trip cancelled last June due to mechanical problems with the airplane. I did not want to shortened my trip, so, got my money back and re-scheduled. This will be my first trip to DR; however, I have some experience at mongering at many other places around the world. I also speak Spanish fluently. Enough BS; my questions are:

1. I will be there Wed-Sunday and I am hoping to hit a chica a day, depending on the stamina; see, I am not as young as I used to be. However, I would like to know if they have tours to the capital or any other places of interest from BC. Just trying to find something to do and see while I am charging the battery for the next encounter. I'm not aware of any tours from BC to the Capital. There are some tours in the Capital. Also I think there is some sort of Jeep tour. When you get there, walk down Duarte, near the Hotel Europa, one of the shops has a sign posting the details of the tour.

2. Where do you find the good looking ones? I have seen some pictures of very ugly “mocos” (buggers) in the galleries. In contrast, I have also seen some pretty ones that I hope to find as soon as I get there. I rather spend a bit more and hit something worthwhile than to waste my money with an unatractive “moco”.Like anywhere else, it's hit and miss. You might find some of the better looking girls in the massage parlors, but unlike Passions in Sosua, you need to negotiate to get the best price.

3. Do you have to look for them at any particular time? I read that the town really heats off after midnight.I might be wrong, but I think the bars and disco close at 12:00 Sunday-Thursday, and 2:00 on Friday and Saturday. (I should be there before October, so I'll check it out.

Any suggestions from you guys who have been there before will be appreciated.[/QUOTE]