PDA

View Full Version : Directions to cabanas in Santiago

drsami
08-12-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm flying into STI for a brief overnight stay before driving to Sosua the next day. Ideally, I'd like to get a cabana close to Passions. Need solid directions on how to get there from the Airport - it'll be dark so useful landmarks or street names would really help :). I've come across a couple of postings on this subject - some date back to "05. Any updated info would really help.

PS. How has the quality of Chicas and cost of Salida been lately? Thanks Fellows.

blacksultan
08-12-2007, 05:43 PM
THANKS FOR GIVING UP YOUR LURKER STATUS AND WELCOME TO ISOC WITH YOU FIRST POST.

ChicaSeeka
08-12-2007, 05:43 PM
I'm flying into STI for a brief overnight stay before driving to Sosua the next day. Ideally, I'd like to get a cabana close to Passions. Need solid directions on how to get there from the Airport - it'll be dark so useful landmarks or street names would really help :). I've come across a couple of postings on this subject - some date back to "05. Any updated info would really help.

PS. How has the quality of Chicas and cost of Salida been lately? Thanks Fellows.

coming from the airport head on the autopista towards santiago , after the Marriott stay to the right and right after you go under the overpass you will see a cluster of signs on the right, Zeus Cabana is the most prominent sign in the cluster , make a right and follow the road to the end, passions is on the left.. it is no more than 1o minutes from the airport exit...

I was there 2 weeks ago, the girls range from 1's-12+ you really need to negotiate, their rack rates are anywhere from 3000-6000 2-3 hours short term, but i had a few really hot ones at 3000 for 3 hours

Hemp
08-12-2007, 05:45 PM
coming from the airport head on the autopista towards santiago , after the Marriott stay to the right and right after you go under the overpass you will see a cluster of signs on the right, Zeus Cabana is the most prominent sign in the cluster , make a right and follow the road to the end, passions is on the left.. it is no more than 1o minutes from the airport exit...

I was there 2 weeks ago, the girls range from 1's-12+ you really need to negotiate, their rack rates are anywhere from 3000-6000 2-3 hours short term, but i had a few really hot ones at 3000 for 3 hours

damn!!!

already a VET :eek:

ChicaSeeka
08-12-2007, 05:53 PM
damn!!!

already a VET :eek:

still room for ya in 3 weeks ??????? papi chulo mansion

it could be a combo, wolfpack meets don juan....lol

blacksultan
08-12-2007, 05:55 PM
still room for ya in 3 weeks ??????? papi chulo mansion

it could be a combo, wolfpack meets don juan....lol

Damn, you are pumped for the chocha like a muthafucka.

drsami
08-14-2007, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the 'formal' welcome Black Sultan! Lots of good info to be gathered from here and always a fast response to a question.

I hope to run into some of you in the near future. If you're in Sosua/Cabareta Aug 31st to Sept 8th, drop me a PM.