PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants.

Jimmydr
04-06-2004, 08:19 PM
There must be at least 50 to choose from.

Mora Mai
Bolgna
PJ's
Rockys
Blue Atlantico
Waterfront
La Rocca
El Torro

bpl0116
04-08-2004, 07:33 AM
I have been going to sosua for ten yrs now and i never hear people talk about that little shack next to The waterfront.I eat threre every yr i go at least twice.The food i think is better than the waterfront and u have to same view of the ocean.The chicken cordonbleu is the best i ever had.So come on down and bring a bottle of wine if u want.See ya in april Brian from the shark bar

bpl0116
04-08-2004, 07:35 AM
anothwer cool resaturant in cabarete is on the main road towards cabarete is called tropicoco.It is a huge oval place like a big hut.The place is really good and if u call in a specail ordr they will cook your dinner on a huge slate stone grill.Food is good and service is nice.Dress nice, BRIAN NY

Mister NYC
04-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Michael's in Charamicos is a great place with a fantastic view as well. The banana mamas are the best there and so are the chicken fingers and pastas, etc.

Mister NYC
04-09-2004, 11:36 AM
If you like the typical dominican food experience (rice and beans and some meat or chicken, etc.) then try the place right past the Blue Dolphin and Bora Bora Bar. It will cost 70 pesos for your meal.

I eat there regularly for a quick lunch.

Mister NYC
04-09-2004, 11:38 AM
Central is another great place to eat...inexpensive great tasting food. The fish they have on hand is tasty. I always eat that there. It is a green colored small restaurant. Not top class in looks, but top in quality.

Jimmydr
04-09-2004, 11:58 AM
If you like the typical dominican food experience (rice and beans and some meat or chicken, etc.) then try the place right past the Blue Dolphin and Bora Bora Bar. It will cost 70 pesos for your meal.

I eat there regularly for a quick lunch.

I have eaten here a few times, its real good!

Lovolt
04-09-2004, 09:06 PM
Don`t forget about the El Toro.......Great steaks

Jimmydr
04-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Don`t forget about the El Toro.......Great steaks

Its added!

I atr there and its good! :D

Mister NYC
04-10-2004, 10:38 AM
The best PIZZA around can be found at:

* Pizzaria Alberto (they deliver) 571-2069

* Pino's restaurant (they deliver too- across the street from eddy's sports bar...same raod down super super past judy's exchange)

el_papi_chew_low
02-19-2005, 07:20 PM
These babes got good food at the beach. I had red snapper with white rice, platanos, beans, salad and 2 beers for about $10. The snapper was about 11 inches. They wanted me to go to a girlfriend's birthday party with them that night, which I should have done, in retrospect. Nice people.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/beachfood.jpg

Black Ghost
02-20-2005, 10:31 AM
These babes got good food at the beach. I had red snapper with white rice, platanos, beans, salad and 2 beers for about $10. The snapper was about 11 inches. They wanted me to go to a girlfriend's birthday party with them that night, which I should have done, in retrospect. Nice people.

I Have to Ask Wtf did you have to do instead of going to the "friends" b-day party? :?

el_papi_chew_low
02-20-2005, 10:41 AM

I Have to Ask Wtf did you have to do instead of going to the "friends" b-day party? :?

You right Ghost. I slept on this one. It was my first day in Da Sewer and I wanted to check things out before running off with some babes to their hood.

I got their numbers and will see them when I get back in town though. Now that I got a feel for the place, I think I'm gonna go for more of this kind of puzzy as opposed to the night club babes.

psriches
02-20-2005, 12:17 PM
EXACTLY, i'm right with you on this one! I meet so many semi's just walking/riding around exploring. Much better experience than the regular club hoe.

BROOKLYN_357
02-20-2005, 02:05 PM
yeah, that's what i'm talking about...imma scour the beach on my new adventure

Apos
02-20-2005, 02:20 PM
yeah, that's what i'm talking about...imma scour the beach on my new adventure

I'm there every day! the beach is great and you usually find nice, inexpensive amateurs. ofcourse the hardcore also prowl there but pretty easy to pick them out.

gdogg
02-20-2005, 05:47 PM
I see so many nice ones on each trip to the beach. You can't take everyone home...well, not at once. That's one of the great things about the place! 13 more days....
:D

Apos
02-20-2005, 06:54 PM
I see so many nice ones on each trip to the beach. You can't take everyone home...well, not at once. That's one of the great things about the place! 13 more days....
:D

you are a lucky man! say hi to the little cutie we had coffee with will ya?

gdogg
02-21-2005, 03:25 AM
I most definitely will!

D_W_
02-21-2005, 02:15 PM
There must be at least 50 to choose from.

Mora Mai
Bolgna
PJ's
Rockys
Blue Atlantico
Waterfront
La Rocca
El Torro

Morua Mai tends to be my favorite. In general, most Dominican food is passable in DR. I've never had a great dinner there. Just good enough. I find Dominican food superior in NYC. I think in DR they cater too much to the European palette.

BROOKLYN_357
02-21-2005, 04:16 PM
i haven't been past the shark bar yet...so is it worth it to keep walking down and searching....how far does the beach go??

gdogg
02-21-2005, 06:20 PM
The Shark Bar is stall#66 of 150-160 or so, so that almost makes it halfway down the beach. The burgers and sausage are excellent! They don't always have the grill out though.

BROOKLYN_357
02-21-2005, 06:39 PM
The Shark Bar is stall#66 of 150-160 or so, so that almost makes it halfway down the beach. The burgers and sausage are excellent! They don't always have the grill out though.

yeah, the sausage sandwich i had was the bomb...i definitely will explore more on the next visit...

psriches
02-23-2005, 07:38 PM

yeah, the sausage sandwich i had was the bomb...i definitely will explore more on the next visit...Walk the entire length sometimes. The other end is Charimicos....