PDA

View Full Version : Massage places all around town:

rbc100
11-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Many of the beauty shops you will see walking around Sosua have a massage table in back and a cute of sometimes not so cute girls outside who often will invite you in for massage.I would say most include extras but did go to one new place with AC when a really cute chica invited me in for a massage.It was just a MP with no beauty shop and no extras but a very nice massage for 300 or 400 pesos.I must have seen a half dozen or more of these kind of places.Makes a nice morning option if one is like me and seldom does all nighters.rbc100

brianod
11-12-2005, 10:40 AM
I love massages and sometimes dont even want the bbbj - Did I say that? Somebody smack me!!!!

RBC 300 - 400 is a good price. Do you remember where this is?

rbc100
11-12-2005, 10:51 AM
The new MP was upstairs in a little shopping center across the street form the side street where the discount liquor store and one of the banks is on the main street.There were two cute chicas passing out little flyiers trying to recriut business out on the street.rbc100

vagabond
11-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Dont quite understand where tis place is. With the discount liquor store, do you mean Super Super ?

JDR
11-12-2005, 08:10 PM
The new MP was upstairs in a little shopping center across the street form the side street where the discount liquor store and one of the banks is on the main street.There were two cute chicas passing out little flyiers trying to recriut business out on the street.rbc100

No handjobs, bad massage. :(

Jthomas
11-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Happy ending?

JDR
11-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Happy ending?

Not a thing. It sucked and she asked for a tip.

vagabond
11-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Re Jimmy
Can you explain where this is ? I know a couple of massage places on the second floor, in small centers, but I can't fit them in to the rest of his description. Or maybe You know the name ?

JDR
11-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Re Jimmy
Can you explain where this is ? I know a couple of massage places on the second floor, in small centers, but I can't fit them in to the rest of his description. Or maybe You know the name ?

Near Harrisons, opposite the Pet Shop.

vagabond
11-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Okay, I know that one, haven't been there for a long time. Think it was called escape massage earlier, but have changed it name now. However I'm not sure if thats the one he means out of his description ?

MegaSquirt
11-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Usually if the massage is poor, it means you will get lucky. But, if the massage is great you will not get lucky. Prove me wrong folks! I gotta visit this place when I'm there in January. ;) ;)

JDR
11-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Usually if the massage is poor, it means you will get lucky. But, if the massage is great you will not get lucky. Prove me wrong folks! I gotta visit this place when I'm there in January. ;) ;)

Monica and Kenya at passions did both well for me.

jensenspecial
11-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Jimmy I have been sweating my ass and my milk off to get the next Monicas and Kenyas in shape ... hope it will be worth it... :lol: ;) :grin:

rbc100
11-12-2005, 10:47 PM
It is possible I may be confused on location.It has been six weeks back and only been to Sosua twice.It was either across from Harrisons or couple of blocks up across from bank and Super Super.Anyway services only included good massage but no extras.Some times that is all you need with only so many pops a day available.rbc100

gdogg
11-13-2005, 05:15 AM
A chica from one of those spots dragged me in off the street. I reluctantly went because I wanted to see what the room was like. It was little more than a closet behind the beauty shop. The chica wasn't that cute, so I politely declined.

...oh, and (once again) Monica was GREAT!!
:twisted:

Apos
11-13-2005, 09:30 AM
Jimmy I have been sweating my ass and my milk off to get the next Monicas and Kenyas in shape ... hope it will be worth it... :lol: ;) :grin:

Peter, if that means you're personally "training" the new girls then you're even luckier than i thought!!! 8O :D

where do i apply for the trainer position? i could, easily, be convinced to move to Sosua on short notice :lol:

Tonto4
11-13-2005, 09:44 AM

Peter, if that means you're personally "training" the new girls then you're even luckier than i thought!!! 8O :D

where do i apply for the trainer position? i could, easily, be convinced to move to Sosua on short notice :lol:

I can't imagine he wouldn't be banging the help. A good fellatio artist can take up to a year of training. That's my theory anyway :evil:

Talk about a dream job, Apo! Its like you tell 'em you are looking for "team players" . . . now start sucking.

jensenspecial
11-13-2005, 09:49 PM
pssssssssssssssssssssssssstttt...that was a secret....