PDA

View Full Version : Car Rental Vs. Taxi Rental

RickRock
06-25-2004, 01:10 PM
I was just in Cuba and everytime I go I always rent a Car because there is no better way to meet chicas. IN Dr what is more economical for a first timer car rental or getting a Taxi for a day and letting him show you all of the hot spot.

I just got a $297 dollar quote for a week rental on a Toyota Corrola. Is this a good fair?

Jimmy, I am using adventure Car Rental. I have read a couple of post and you Jimmy are getting great price on Transportation. Blackbeard transport service is $30, which I am going to reject. Jimmy help out a monger here on this.

El Cubanito

Jimmydr
06-25-2004, 01:14 PM
I was just in Cuba and everytime I go I always rent a Car because there is no better way to meet chicas.

I just got a $297 dollar quote for a week rental on a Toyota Corrola. Is this a good fair?

Jimmy, I am using adventure Car Rental. I have read a couple of post and you Jimmy are getting great price on Transportation. Blackbeard transport service is $30, which I am going to reject. Jimmy help out a monger here on this.

El Cubanito

In Sosua you can get a car for $33 a day. $198 a week. Be careful they add in an extra day if you don't count the days yourself.

Jimmydr
06-25-2004, 01:15 PM
I was just in Cuba and everytime I go I always rent a Car because there is no better way to meet chicas. IN Dr what is more economical for a first timer car rental or getting a Taxi for a day and letting him show you all of the hot spot.

El Cubanito

You can get a taxi to drive you around for $20-$35 per day and the roads suck there. I drove twice in 25 trips.

RickRock
06-25-2004, 01:48 PM
I was just in Cuba and everytime I go I always rent a Car because there is no better way to meet chicas.

El Cubanito

In Sosua you can get a car for $33 a day. $198 a week. Be careful they add in an extra day if you don't count the days yourself.

Jimmy Thanks for the quick info. Can you get me the email adrress or telephone number of this car rental agency. Thanks Buddy.

El Cubanito

Jimmydr
06-25-2004, 01:52 PM
They are all over Sosua. You walk up to 3 of them and then pick the thief you like the best. Always look at the spare tire, there may not be one at all! :shock:

RickRock
06-25-2004, 01:53 PM

El Cubanito

You can get a taxi to drive you around for $20-$35 per day and the roads suck there. I drove twice in 25 trips.

Again Buddy, Thanks for the fast info. Do you have anybody you would like to recommend. I know you are going to be there around the time that I am there or should I wait until you get there.

El Cubanito

PS I am staying at Blackbeard for a couple of days. Then I am Planning on Sosusa and Finally planning on going to Santo Domingo

RickRock
06-25-2004, 01:54 PM

El Cubanito

Again Buddy, Thanks for the fast info. Do you have anybody you would like to recommend. I know you are going to be there around the time that I am there or should I wait until you get there.

El Cubanito

PS I am staying at Blackbeard for a couple of days. Then I am Planning on Sosusa and Finally planning on going to Santo Domingo

Jimmydr
06-25-2004, 01:55 PM
As long as you know its $20-$35 range just ask around really. I use 3-4 different thieves, I mean drivers.

RickRock
06-25-2004, 01:58 PM
As long as you know its $20-$35 range just ask around really. I use 3-4 different thieves, I mean drivers.

Cuba is the same way buddy. I quess everything is the same in all of these Islands. Man I really want to hook up with you. I have alot of stories for you and I am postively sure that you have your share also.

El Cubanito

Jimmydr
06-25-2004, 02:01 PM
I will be in Sosua only 3 days. I am hitting Santiago, Samana, Jarabocoa this trip.

Party July 5 at El Botin.

RickRock
06-25-2004, 02:04 PM
I will be in Sosua only 3 days. I am hitting Santiago, Samana, Jarabocoa this trip.

I plan on being in Sosusa from July 2 to July 6. Then I am going to Santo Domingo.

How do I get to EL Botin?

El Cubanito

Jimmydr
06-25-2004, 02:08 PM

I plan on being in Sosusa from July 2 to July 6. Then I am going to Santo Domingo.

How do I get to EL Botin?

El Cubanito

Calle Dr Rosen #23