PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy, I am into quality, not quantity

RickRock
06-25-2004, 01:57 PM
I am like they say Jimmy, "A mi me gusta comer poco pero Bueno, no mucho y malo". With that said what part of the Island do you think has better qualities of Chicas. Will the capital have more since by rational thinking there are more people. If the capital has more than where to look Boca Chica?

El Cubanito

RickRock
06-25-2004, 02:05 PM
The pretty chicas are everywhere and if you Speak Spanish, then talk to all of them!

Good Enough. I should have a great time then.

El Cubanito

BrooklynBeas
06-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Stay out of Sosua unless you want a straight up whore... I recommend like I did before going to a bachata concert somewhere in the area... there can be quality there... also Santiago can have some light skinned hotties but its kinda weird because its more reality then in SOsua ... not everyone is a whore... and sometimes it takes a lil game and spanish ... Prince Beast

Mr Chocha Man
06-25-2004, 10:07 PM
also Santiago can have some light skinned hotties but its kinda weird because its more reality then in SOsua

BrooklynBeas, let's talk about the light skinned hotties...

First of all, let me say I like ALL colors. But right now I got a thing for the caramel colored ladies... the mixed look. Kinda Puerto Rican lookin. Brown hair. Imagine someone like J-Lo, with a tan. THAT color.

From the photos I've seen, Sosua's seems to be dominated by Black girls that are similar to the color of most Black girls in the U.S. kind of medium brown--- Not that I don't love em, 'cause I'm gonna check them out too, but I'm hoping for variety. (Truthfully, If I go for dark meat, I want REALLY DARK, African types.)

Anyways, I know this is all sounding racist and everything, but f*ck it. Let's start talking specifics.

What's the estimated percentages of Light, Medium, Dark comlexioned girls in Sosua?
What parts of the country are best for diffferent skin types?

(btw, I noticed in some photos that some of the darker skinned girls had faces that looked bleached!! Am I imagining things?)

--Mr Chocha Man

nomad
06-26-2004, 03:13 AM
Chocha,

You can find all kinds in Sosua. Is is a smorgasboard for men. Light, medium or dark. Have done all types there. From light skinned with frekles to black as midnight. I seem to notice the hard core whores will be found in the dicos at night and the semi-pro's on the beach during the day. Least that is how I worked it.

Yep, listen to Beas. The only thing I heard him say in Sosua was Presedente, por favor and NEXT!

Sosua has something for everyone. If you want to bang ten a day or just want a fantastic fuck a day. I recommend trying both. While Beas was there. I picked up two off the beach. Told them to show up at my hotel at 7pm. Fucked both of them. And as they left told the more enthusiastic one to come back later. Spent the night fucking her. Hit both ends of the spectrum and find your groove. I prefer picking them off the beach as they are usually cheaper and more eager. But have taken some very good ones out of the clubs at night. Just see what suits you.

Beas and his boys hung out on the beach and the clubs and banged some hot chicas.

Jimmy, Beas can keep his "Monger" status. The trip he made when I was living down there was an example to many on how to do Sosua.

Nomad

RickRock
06-26-2004, 03:05 PM
Mr. Chocha Man - it's not bleach, what I think you're refering to is many putas use make up that is lighter than their actual skin tone.

Y yo tambien, bonita es mas importa..

elj707
06-26-2004, 11:14 PM
Hey guys I don't mean to bust your balls on this one but "PUSSY IS PUSSY" light, medium or dark (you guys sound like your ordering chicken) it's all the same. one thing to keep in mind, pussy has no face and besides your there to fuck these girls not to marry 8)

Jimmydr
06-27-2004, 10:02 AM
Hey guys I don't mean to bust your balls on this one but "PUSSY IS PUSSY" light, medium or dark (you guys sound like your ordering chicken) it's all the same. one thing to keep in mind, pussy has no face and besides your there to fuck these girls not to marry 8)

I like them 5ft tall, 100 pounds and in any color or shade! :shock:

TC
06-27-2004, 06:18 PM

You may not care, but don't jump on other people just because they have preferences that you don't. There are probably things in this world that you care a lot about that somebody else may not give a shit about. You want to jump on someone, save it for the chicas.

BrooklynBeas
07-01-2004, 03:50 PM
I prefer the light skinned to medium chicas but have screwed darker ones as well.... i dont look at it in a racially because it just a preference... im not saying i wouldnt fuck a black girl... i actually did this in Sosua and also did it last friday night in my room in brooklyn ... i met the girl in a regular club and she was feeling the beas and wanted to come home with me... how am i gonna say no to free pussy... but what i normally go after is light skinned... just a preference

when i say light skinned i mean light skinned spanish looking girls ... i cant fuck with a white girl unless she has a little spice to her ... I live in Brooklyn in a 90% black neighborhood and work on Park Ave in Manhattan... where the richest white people are ... i can adapt to any environment.. but prefer to be around hot latin chicas... if you wanna say im racist then you have to include white girls in the mix because ive been with white girls the least and uhm im a whiteboy haha

elj707
07-01-2004, 08:13 PM
TC relax, no one one is jumping on no one it was meant to be a joke that's why I threw in the chicken phrase in.

BrooklynBeas
07-02-2004, 07:26 AM
I myself like crispy breasts... when i order chicken and just plump breats when i order whores... white meat on the chicken... and medium meat on the chicas :P

elj707
07-02-2004, 07:20 PM
BK plump breasts are a must and don't forget the juicy thighs :D 8)

Don Tomas
07-02-2004, 07:28 PM
BK plump breasts are a must and don't forget the juicy thighs :D 8)

I like them 5ft tall, 100 pounds and in any color or shade!

I'm with Jimmy over elj, I like them a little taller (I'm 6'3") and of course allow for a few extra pounds due to height but I like them skinny, I know what to do with breasts but could care less how big they were.

Hey What's the best thing about fucking a thin 18 year old in the shower?
If you slick her hair back she looks ***! :twisted:

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2004, 08:41 AM
Damn Don... chill with the *** talk... thats shits not right... or funny

RickRock
07-06-2004, 03:43 PM
Que eso? "***"???

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Rick ... it was something that should not have been spoken about on this board so it was editted by Jimmy..

RickRock
07-06-2004, 06:58 PM
no fair i want to know :lol:

elj707
07-06-2004, 08:23 PM
what's the deal, people are getting their posts edited????

the_Jayman
07-06-2004, 10:10 PM
let it go

BrooklynBeas
07-07-2004, 08:15 AM
exactly its gone..

Don Tomas
07-17-2004, 04:09 PM
Ok my bad, oh well not that I would go there ever. Just different humor for different people, it was intended as a joke only, just like "grosser then gross", "racist", and "dead baby" jokes are nasty to some people too.

My apologies to the board.