PDA

View Full Version : 08/2007 - Hotel Casa Cayena - 25 Dr Rosen calle

HombreSucio
08-16-2007, 09:08 AM
A chica friendly place - located just down the street from the new garden and halfway down the next block past the "Bon" ice cream store or diagonally across the street from the massage joint where the cute girls give $10. massage & $10 bare back blowjobs.

I just got back from staying here for 4 nights. i couldn't get in to the new garden because it was booked solid. i read a little about this place on another string. i think Weyland mentioned the name (thanks Weyland). I emailed Wilfried who was gracious enough to suggest i try the place.

It’s 3 stories with maybe between 30 & 40 units. only 1 way in past the front desk and bar with security guard at night. Restaurant had good food and served breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The cheapest rooms were US$65. per day not including $3. per day for the strong box lock and another $3. per day the refrigerator. The refrigerator was in VERY short supply which I think is pretty fucked up, especially since the hotel did not seem busy at all. My 2 buddies had 2 additional rooms and couldn't get their own refrigerators! No cooking facilities in the rooms.

A full breakfast was included which was adequate and tasty.

The hotel overall is on the "attractive older woman" side meaning she's still fuckable, but showing her age including wrinkles and liver spots.

Generally kept clean! Lots of terrazzo and dark wood, a star of David on the roof of the atrium in the lobby area (too busy to get its history, but would like to know). Nice areas to sit on the front porch, at the bar, restaurant and pool. Clean, tiled bathrooms right by the pool.

The front desk provides towels for the beach or pool.

The staff was responsive and professional.

Please note: the night guard did NOT try to shake my chica down or pressure her into "suggesting" my friend and I "tip the guard for not making our novias leave their cedulas with him every night" like it once happened to me at the new garden! (and I don't hold new garden management responsible for that little cocksucker's behavior, because I am sure they would NOT allow that to happen!

As it were, I didn't rat the little bastard out like I shouldda, but felt sorry for his dumb ass cause the son-of-a-bitch would probably starve to god damn death if Wilfried tightened his ass up and fired his ass!)

And also lucky for him, seeker241 took the dummy on the side after I blew my fuckin' stack, and behind my back to diffuse the situation, "nicely" warned the little prick to never pull that shit with us or any chica he ever sees us with, again!

And now back to my review.....

The room itself was roomy enough with a terrace containing 2 chairs, but no table. Quite adequate closet space with shelves and 1 dresser w/2 full size drawers. Again, lots of terrazzo and dark wood.

My room had 2 full sized beds (but i think there may be rooms with 1 king or queen available). i found the full size bed only adequate at best.... and if my novia was anything bigger then her size 3/4 and being about 110 lbs, it would have gotten too crowded in 1 bed for the 2 of us.

Bad enough as it were and besides me enjoying sleeping next to a beautiful 21 yr old chica, since i like waking up a few times during the night with an erection that can be sandwiched between the cheeks of her brown, tight ass like a frankfurter in a bun while I spoon her... the poor thing had to always sleep in the wet spot! (you know sure as hell I'm not sleeping in no damn wet spot! take it straight to the damn bank with that one!). And I already said there were 2 full size beds in the room. Well, I used that other bed to dump all my crap on like used shirts and stuff like that and was to drunk and lazy to clean the crap off every night! And besides... in general.... I like making women sleep in my cum! Call me sick... I really don't care!

The room air conditioner must have been low on coolant cause it sucked as did the water pressure in the shower (room 19)! I did mention it to the staff who tried to fix it, but couldn't. They offered me another room, but if it happens to you at peak season, they may not have another room available at that time. In that case.... you're fucked (don't forget about the refrigerator shortage for your cerveza or if you have medication needing to be kept chilled or frozen!)!

Also overall....the hotel was quiet day and night and didn't see any chicas coming by to peddle their tushies like at the n.g., but the CD girl did stop by selling music and barn yard animal sex videos for cheap! I paid her like 110 pesos each cause she was pleasant and polite....

But last time in Sosua in June, I beat the daylights outta some beach guy who had the balls to ask me at first for 300 pesos per CD and wound up only getting 90 peso from yours truly! I though he was gonna cry! Fuck-'em!

Only one real noise problem!!!! If you get a room facing the ocean.... next door is a house with a lot where they have chickens roaming around. And if I could have caught it...... I would have choked the life out of this fuckin' rooster that did that "cook-a-doodle-do" shit beginning early morning.... and I was in no god damn mood, so good luck if you stay on that side of the place!

Overall..... I'd give Casa Cayena a final grade of "C"

Personally.... I think the new garden with less amenities is the better value for its price, but if booked solid.... I'd go back here (unless I find a better back-up to the new garden just in case)!

Any chica will be impressed and very happy to stay here with you, daddy chulo!

Dirty Man

guttaman
08-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Gracias Hombre, this review might need a sticky. Excellent rundown on the place.

KoKi9290
08-16-2007, 11:59 AM
The three times I stayed there the rooms I had were with the beds together and one giant sheet and balnket over them. More than adequate for three people to sleep and whatever.
The a/c only works adequately in 2 or 3 rooms and the noise from the unit is deafening.
In the early summer, there were chicas swinging by and a couple live ins sharing a room. In Auig, I saw no chicas there other than those brought by mongers.

Hunter
08-16-2007, 12:04 PM
For a hotel that is supposed to be upscale it is beyond me they will not shell for new AC units.

Do not stay there unless it is dead and you can check out 5 rooms for the good AC units.

I guess good business sense doesn't compute in the DR.

Hemp
08-16-2007, 01:23 PM
great run down...

thanks.

Beads
08-16-2007, 01:33 PM
For a hotel that is supposed to be upscale it is beyond me they will not shell for new AC units.

Do not stay there unless it is dead and you can check out 5 rooms for the good AC units.

I guess good business sense doesn't compute in the DR.

It doesnt. The owner feels they can charge more just because of their location. The NG is definitely FAR superior and cheaper. Most of his occupants are the spillover from no vacancies at the NG.

weyland
08-16-2007, 01:43 PM
I read a little about this place on another string. I think Weyland mentioned the name (thanks Weyland).
Nope, wasn't me. Never stayed in this or any other Sosua dwelling. Perhaps my fellow limey, Thunderstar?

But thanks for taking the trouble to write such a detailed and balanced review.

MegaSquirt
08-16-2007, 08:36 PM
HombreSucio...I like the rating system that you have for a hotel, we should use it more often on ISOC. :wink: :wink:

questner
08-16-2007, 09:55 PM
You will see its former name Hotel Yaroa on the bill. I like the roosters and the discreet side of this property.

HombreSucio
08-17-2007, 12:09 AM
You will see its former name Hotel Yaroa on the bill. I like the roosters and the discreet side of this property.

thanks for the lead! i'm trying to research the name's origin. so far haven't gotten lucky! i don't think it's a hebrew name, but am not 100% sure yet! i'm picking up some things about hispaniola botany and a tribe with that name.

thanks for the lead!

questner
08-17-2007, 11:26 AM
No, that name is local. Like El Batey, it's only sounds familiar. Perhaps that was the purpose when it was chosen.

HombreSucio
08-17-2007, 03:27 PM
No, that name is local. Like El Batey, it's only sounds familiar. Perhaps that was the purpose when it was chosen.

gotta mean something.....no?

MisterPink
08-17-2007, 04:15 PM

Yaroa is a small town on Route 25, the mountain road just before Yasica Abajo, on the way from Santiago to Monte Llano.
Yaroa Abajo ca. 689 m
N 19° 35' 0'' W 70° 35' 0''
19.58333 / -70.58333

mp

sicpup71
08-17-2007, 04:54 PM
i think it was uncle226 who said something. i have some pictures of the king size bedroom.

sicpup71
08-17-2007, 05:05 PM
here u go this room was on the street side just about over the bar, also theres a nice beach just past the hotel about a block away

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594846c60ba56ca4d.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594846c60ba7db084.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594846c60bb25f2b4.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594846c60baed44d8.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594846c60bb4c1d68.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594846c60bb72f63f.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594846c60bb92f6be.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594846c60bbb90231.jpg

sicpup71
08-17-2007, 05:06 PM
i might be wrong but the star of david is b/c the owner now or b4 this owner was jewish.

HombreSucio
08-17-2007, 05:51 PM
[quote=sicpup71;348893]here u go this room was on the street side just about over the bar, also theres a nice beach just past the hotel about a block away

what great shots of the beach! they bring tears to my eyes!
and that bed!!!! now that's a bed i can fuck on!!! that's a bed the little chica can sleep on dry land instead of the wet spot! :cheesygrin:
is that a $65 per room?
thanks again for the pics!

HombreSucio
08-17-2007, 05:53 PM
i might be wrong but the star of david is b/c the owner now or b4 this owner was jewish.

i'd imagine you're right! had to be part of the original plan. didn't look like a retrofit!

HombreSucio
08-17-2007, 05:54 PM
Yaroa is a small town on Route 25, the mountain road just before Yasica Abajo, on the way from Santiago to Monte Llano.
Yaroa Abajo ca. 689 m
N 19° 35' 0'' W 70° 35' 0''
19.58333 / -70.58333

mp

thanks for the info! is that town known for anything?

MyTio
08-17-2007, 06:17 PM
HI sicpup71 {Thats was my room } I going back in November The beds are great but I will stay at the new Gardens as a first choice I like a little noise and a naked girl in the pool now and then.

HombreSucio
08-17-2007, 06:21 PM
HI sicpup71 {Thats was my room } I going back in November The beds are great but I will stay at the new Gardens as a first choice I like a little noise and a naked girl in the pool now and then.

you really liked the bed? the bed i was in in room 19 was like sleeping on the tile floor!

what's up with that shitty water pressure? is it that place, or the area in general?

MyTio
08-17-2007, 06:31 PM
My bed was great I had no problem with the water presser

gdogg
08-17-2007, 07:53 PM
I've stayed there twice with no complaints. The free breakfast is the major selling point. I'd stay there again.

phoneman
08-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Great Review of this place I am about to book a trip on lastminute.com for 460 aifare and hotel and transfers quick 3 day trip, but its my fucking birthday i deserve it.

Tenmei27
03-19-2008, 12:51 AM
Just out of curiosity: A chica friendly place - located just down the street from the new garden and halfway down the next block past the "Bon" ice cream store or diagonally across the street from the massage joint where the cute girls give $10. massage & $10 bare back blowjobs.

What place are you talking about Hombre?

bigsexx
03-19-2008, 01:19 AM
It wasnt my favorite place in the world the bathroom was discusting and they had no hagers to hang up my clothes (maybe that was the reason all your stuff was on the second bed) also the guy tried to overcharge me on the room when i left. I would go with NG in a heart beat over this place

Galvin
03-19-2008, 05:07 AM
It wasnt my favorite place in the world the bathroom was discusting and they had no hagers to hang up my clothes (maybe that was the reason all your stuff was on the second bed) also the guy tried to overcharge me on the room when i left. I would go with NG in a heart beat over this place

What room where u in?

bigsexx
03-19-2008, 06:08 AM
Numero Vente Cinco i hope your still working on your spanish!!!!

Galvin
03-19-2008, 06:39 AM
Numero Vente Cinco i hope your still working on your spanish!!!!

Ahhhhh, I think u mean veinte cinco...

Hope your still working on ur spanish :rofl:

psriches
03-19-2008, 06:50 AM
Generally kept clean! Lots of terrazzo and dark wood, a star of David on the roof of the atrium in the lobby area (too busy to get its history, but would like to know).
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/casacayena.jpg

Meet the Jewish settlers of Sosúa (The Jewish Bulletin - F. Swedlove)

We did not expect to find a white, pristine synagogue and a Jewish museum steps from our hotel in the town of Sosúa while vacationing this winter in the Dominican Republic. The Museo Judio Sosúa is set back from the bustling streets and surrounded by a simple black fence adorned by a Jewish star. Glancing around the area, you couldn't help but notice the abandoned buildings, racing motorcycles and the constant noise of the tourist trade. Amid the pandemonium, it was as though the synagogue and the museum were from another world.

In the 1940s, hundreds of Jews, mostly from Germany and Austria, arrived in Sosúa, located on the north shore of the island. The Dominican Republic was the only country that would open its doors to these Jewish refugees. They were greeted with an abandoned, failed banana plantation and miles of uninhabitable jungle. Many of the young men who came to Sosúa knew that this was only another stop in their long voyage to find a new home. Others decided to put down roots, rebuild their lives and look to the future.

At the Evian Conference in 1938, convened to discuss the fate of the Jews in Europe, Gen. Rafael Leonidas Trujillo, the dictator who ruled the Dominican Republic, offered to shelter up to 10,000 Jews. He wanted to improve his image with the United States and possibly whiten the race on the island by only choosing young men to immigrate. An agreement was made between the Dominican Republic and DORSA (the Dominican Settlement Association, which was formed by two Jewish American aid organizations) to permit Jews to come to the island. Only 700 refugees were able to complete all the necessary paperwork to come to Sosúa. By 1947, around 350 Jews remained in the town. These settlers built a community modelled after agricultural settlements in Israel. A cattle industry, and meat and dairy processing plants were developed so they could sell their products. The young men started families, often marrying women from the Dominican Republic. They learned Spanish and grew to be part of this largely Roman Catholic country. Schools, hospitals and the infrastructure needed for the growing community were also built by the settlers.

Joe Benjamin was six years old when he arrived in Sosúa in 1947. As one of the children of the original settlers, he is a spokesperson for the Jewish community. Not only was the Dominican Republic the only country to allow Jews to enter, recounts Benjamin, but there were "difficult conditions" and the young men didn't want to fail. Succeeding meant that "they could bring their families to join them," he said. Benjamin remembers growing up in Sosúa as idyllic. "When I wasn't in school, I could play on the beach and run around everywhere," he said. "There was no anti-Semitism." Services were held every Friday night at the synagogue and the community became very close knit.

This small group of Jewish settlers originally came from largely urban environments. For the majority of the past 60 years living in Sosúa, they were isolated from other communities and had only the most basic roads to lead them to larger centres such as Puerto Plato or Santo Domingo. In 1980, they became connected by the national network of paved roads and an international airport.

Benjamin is not aware of another community in the world that exists with a similar history as Sosúa. Along with a handful of the descendants who live in Sosúa, he wants to ensure that this story is not lost. Although 12 families from the original settlers still live in the town, "as a Jewish community, it is disappearing. It is important to have a reminder of what was once here," said Benjamin.

The circular museum, filled with sun pouring in through skylights shaped like Magen Davids, is a permanent home for their history. The Museo Judio Sosúa was recently renovated for the 60-year anniversary of the Jewish settlement. There are original documents chronicling the Evian Conference and the refugees' journeys to Sosúa. Pictures of the settlers working on the land with basic farm implements, building their homes and raising their families are throughout the museum. Photographs of children born in Sosúa cover an entire wall and many of the original implements and religious items are on display. A beautiful, hand-carved wooden menorah serves as a reminder of how the settlers had to make many of their Jewish celebratory items from the available material. You can hear and see the original settlers tell their stories on videotapes.

Sosúa is typical of many resort areas in the Caribbean. Sweeping beaches, translucent waters and sunny days are constants. But the Jewish presence is unique. Two streets are named for founders of the community, Calle David Stern and Calle Joseph Rosen. The school that the settlers built bears the name of the director of the school, Luis Hess, who still lives in Sosúa and is 95 years old. A small Jewish cemetery is carefully maintained in the town. A small hotel run by Benjamin, the Casa Cayena, is adorned by a Jewish star in the ceiling of the lobby. Benjamin works as the president of Productos Sosúa, a company formed by the original settlers. It is now a shareholding company and the second largest supplier of beef and largest for cheese on the island.

Sosúa has become very popular with non-Jewish, German tourists, who have their own television and radio station. The communities have co-existed peacefully. While Benjamin has seen a swastika on the outskirts of the town on a sign, which he found unsettling, the authorities were unable to identify who was responsible for the graffiti.

The approximately three dozen Jews living in the area meet once a month in the synagogue. A rabbi comes from Santo Domingo, the capital of the island, to conduct the service. Benjamin's daughter had her bat mitzvah a few years ago in the synagogue, along with another daughter of one of the original settlers. Often they invite tourists to join them for the holidays. This year, when they opened their doors for a Chanukah celebration, more than 100 people – Jews and interested non-Jews – showed up, spilling over into the museum and the synagogue. Benjamin was pleasantly surprised and one of the guests was able to conduct a full service, including the Torah reading.

Similar to many of the children of the original settlers of Sosúa, Benjamin went to the United States for his education; he trained as an electrical engineer. But he found that there was something missing and returned. "I wasn't happy," he said. For those Jews who returned or who never left Sosúa, their roots run deep in this tiny island that opened its doors to Jews when no one else wanted them. The children of the original settlers who grew up in Sosúa have given birth to a new generation. Jewish traditions continue. These Jews have never forgotten where they came from. Their children, museum and synagogue are their legacy for the future.

The Museo Judio Sosúa is open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-4 p.m. It is located next to the Casa Marina Beach Resort. The number to contact for further information is 809-571-1389.

HombreSucio
03-19-2008, 10:40 AM
wow. what a wonderful piece of research! thank you!

i knew that the DR was the only country to let my tribe in during the holocaust, but didn't know the rest. that's some story!

but i am also under an impression that nazi uboats and other ships went on R&R in the DR. So now i wonder how they interacted if their paths crossed. maybe on my next trip i'll go to the museum and ask on of the historians. i'll report back after.

HombreSucio
03-19-2008, 10:47 AM
"Benjamin remembers growing up in Sosúa as idyllic. "When I wasn't in school, I could play on the beach and run around everywhere," he said. "There was no anti-Semitism." Services were held every Friday night at the synagogue and the community became very close knit."

yes, i'm sure he did! i wonder how he spent his candy money? i wonder how old he was when he got his cherry popped? :D

ElPlomero
03-19-2008, 12:13 PM
"Benjamin remembers growing up in Sosúa as idyllic. "When I wasn't in school, I could play on the beach and run around everywhere," he said. "There was no anti-Semitism." Services were held every Friday night at the synagogue and the community became very close knit."

yes, i'm sure he did! i wonder how he spent his candy money? i wonder how old he was when he got his cherry popped? :D

Don't forget; Just because Sosua is what it is right now, 50 years ago, it was probably way different.

For all we know, there mightn't have been any P4P in the area.

HombreSucio
03-19-2008, 01:17 PM
that's a good point!

but i heard that when Columbus landed on Hispaniola in 1492, the young native girls greeted his 3 ships and were dragged off to a hotel run by a guy named Wilfried who immediately said "I'll have to see.... We may be all booked!"

psriches
03-19-2008, 09:08 PM
Old time Sosua Bay and other DR images..................

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/SosuaBay60s.jpg

6nGKX9fc4XE

MisterPink
03-19-2008, 09:15 PM
There are a ton of pictures of Pre 1960 Sosua on display in the old "Restaurant Atlantico" in Charamicos if anybody is interested. Ask for Luis, he has a really nice photography collection and enjoys sharing it.

(809) 571-2878

MegaSquirt
03-19-2008, 09:43 PM
Old time Sosua Bay and other DR images..................

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/SosuaBay60s.jpg

6nGKX9fc4XE

Where would one go to take a picture of the sweeping view of Sosua Beach?
Also, as seen on "YouTube", there are concrete slabs sticking out of the water on the far side of the beach. Do you know why it is there and why that thing is still there today in the water? It looks like a safety hazard to me, there are always people on it.

psriches
03-20-2008, 06:44 AM
Where would one go to take a picture of the sweeping view of Sosua Beach?Also, as seen on "YouTube", there are concrete slabs sticking out of the water on the far side of the beach. Do you know why it is there and why that thing is still there today in the water? It looks like a safety hazard to me, there are always people on it.If you take the main road out of Sosua heading towards Charimicos, there's a hill on your left side at the corner where the Caribe Tours Bus Station office is located. The office will be on your right and a tipico style outdoor restaurant will be on your left. Take that hill and ride up and just look for the best view. Drive on some of the side streets and also some of the apartment complex parking lots.

gdogg
03-22-2008, 07:42 AM

Bigsexx!! Where the hell have you been? About the hangers, you have to request them at the front desk. They have nice ones (by Dominican standards), so they may have had a problem with them walking out the door. I didn't have any my last time either. I asked, and they brought a bunch to my room a few minutes later.

luv2party2
03-26-2008, 08:17 AM
Just got back from a 4 nite stay at Casa Cayena. ( rented 3 rooms for my group)

Preamble - I've monngered in Bangkok, Manilla, Havana, and DR several times...so take this for what it's worth.

Review

- Reservation was easy and "Oscar" is a nice guy, but the service is definately way ahead of the accomodations as you will read.

- Paid $65 a nite for a single (room29) w/ "king sized" bed and breakfast.

- Paid $2 a day for a refrigerator

PRICE - This is obviousely Mid-High for this section and the ammenities, so I was "expecting something better than NG and Europa, but below a Courtyard or US Hotel.

LOCATION - easy enough to get to from ALL DISCO"s - Plent of Moto Coach on Corner and good ice cream parlor.

CONDITION - SAME SHIT DIFFERENT ADDRESS - barely considered clean. IN room Safe uses METAL KEY system, which is standard

No hangers ( no biggy) , closet doors don't close, lamp is broken,

Equals Europa, not as nice as Casa Valeria

KING BED - Really a joke, just two single pushed together. Shitty bed, felt like sleeping on ply wood and the beds made more noise than the chica's. Wood frame made more noise than you would believe

BATHROOM - Barely clean, Shower head broken ( then repaired barely), water pressure ok 50% of the time.

BREAKFAST - Best part of the stay

CHICA FRIENDLY - YES - Night Security had a hissy fit when I brought a NON PRO back who just got off work and didn't have her I.D.

ON SITE ACTION - Not usually, but my last day there were 3 girls hangin out a few hours in the lobby.

OVERALL REVIEW - NOT WORTH $65, ( if it was $45 I'd be happier) I would try NG , even Casa Valeria for better , cleaner rooms. ( and both are 20% CHEAPER!!!!), but a good THIRD CHOICE

Donny Boy
01-27-2010, 09:54 PM
Anyone stayed here recently?

tonymd
01-28-2010, 08:24 PM
I stayed at Casa Cayena in room #26 1/14/10 - 1/19/10 for $50 per night, good water pressure, never used the A/C, because it was rainy and cool, the ceiling fan was excellent. I had no problems other than no safe in my room. I had no extra charge for fridge or safe. Breakfast included and good. I would stay again. Great value and location. No problems.

rodinz
04-16-2010, 12:20 PM
i read the bad reviews. but seeing that picture of the room with the large mirror makes me wanna stay there. :cheesygrin:

http://www.hotelcasacayena.com/photo.php/photo_id/20

do they actually have a room like this there?

the pictures in this thread didnt look like it.

Cuba Libre
04-16-2010, 02:24 PM
I stayed at Casa Cayena in room #26 1/14/10 - 1/19/10 for $50 per night, good water pressure, never used the A/C, because it was rainy and cool, the ceiling fan was excellent. I had no problems other than no safe in my room. I had no extra charge for fridge or safe. Breakfast included and good. I would stay again. Great value and location. No problems.It's nice to know that they didn't charge you for something that they didn't provide. :eek:

Kiddng aside, did the $50 include taxes?

questner
04-16-2010, 09:35 PM
i read the bad reviews. but seeing that picture of the room with the large mirror makes me wanna stay there. :cheesygrin:

http://www.hotelcasacayena.com/photo.php/photo_id/20

do they actually have a room like this there?

the pictures in this thread didnt look like it.

There is only 2 rooms or cabanas on the ground floor as they have never finished proper renovations.

tonymd
04-16-2010, 10:16 PM
It's nice to know that they didn't charge you for something that they didn't provide. :eek:

Kiddng aside, did the $50 include taxes?
The $50 included everything

tonymd
04-16-2010, 10:17 PM
I would stay at Casa Cayena again, I had no problems, get place, at a great price.

ElPlomero
04-16-2010, 10:38 PM
I stayed there a while back.

Not sure if things have changed, but the beds were so bad, I woke up practically crippled every morning.

I'd be sure that they have changed the matresses since.

I suppose it's been a while... more than a year and a half.

mikelodge
04-16-2010, 10:46 PM
I stayed there a while back.

Not sure if things have changed, but the beds were so bad, I woke up practically crippled every morning.

I'd be sure that they have changed the matresses since.

I suppose it's been a while... more than a year and a half.

I checked it out a few months ago when El Rauncho opened and the beds were decent. I did notice it was exceptionally clean which you can't take for granted in Sosua.

Personally for the extra 5 or 10 bucks depending on the time of year I would prefer Terra Linda with the Breakfast included in a Real Decent restaurant. :biggrin:

ElPlomero
04-16-2010, 10:55 PM
I checked it out a few months ago when El Rauncho opened and the beds were decent. I did notice it was exceptionally clean which you can't take for granted in Sosua.

Personally for the extra 5 or 10 bucks depending on the time of year I would prefer Terra Linda with the Breakfast included in a Real Decent restaurant. :biggrin:

Actually, when I stayed there... they offered free breakfast and it was just fine.

I ate it there every morning that I didn't sleep in.

My problem, as stated, was the beds.

mikelodge
04-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Actually, when I stayed there... they offered free breakfast and it was just fine.

I ate it there every morning that I didn't sleep in.

My problem, as stated, was the beds.

I plopped on one if that is a word and it seemed good maybe they got new ones. :smile:

stevereds
07-07-2010, 08:34 PM
A chica friendly place - located just down the street from the new garden and halfway down the next block past the "Bon" ice cream store or diagonally across the street from the massage joint where the cute girls give $10. massage & $10 bare back blowjobs.

I just got back from staying here for 4 nights. i couldn't get in to the new garden because it was booked solid. i read a little about this place on another string. i think Weyland mentioned the name (thanks Weyland). I emailed Wilfried who was gracious enough to suggest i try the place.

It’s 3 stories with maybe between 30 & 40 units. only 1 way in past the front desk and bar with security guard at night. Restaurant had good food and served breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The cheapest rooms were US$65. per day not including $3. per day for the strong box lock and another $3. per day the refrigerator. The refrigerator was in VERY short supply which I think is pretty fucked up, especially since the hotel did not seem busy at all. My 2 buddies had 2 additional rooms and couldn't get their own refrigerators! No cooking facilities in the rooms.

A full breakfast was included which was adequate and tasty.

The hotel overall is on the "attractive older woman" side meaning she's still fuckable, but showing her age including wrinkles and liver spots.

Generally kept clean! Lots of terrazzo and dark wood, a star of David on the roof of the atrium in the lobby area (too busy to get its history, but would like to know). Nice areas to sit on the front porch, at the bar, restaurant and pool. Clean, tiled bathrooms right by the pool.

The front desk provides towels for the beach or pool.

The staff was responsive and professional.

Please note: the night guard did NOT try to shake my chica down or pressure her into "suggesting" my friend and I "tip the guard for not making our novias leave their cedulas with him every night" like it once happened to me at the new garden! (and I don't hold new garden management responsible for that little cocksucker's behavior, because I am sure they would NOT allow that to happen!

As it were, I didn't rat the little bastard out like I shouldda, but felt sorry for his dumb ass cause the son-of-a-bitch would probably starve to god damn death if Wilfried tightened his ass up and fired his ass!)

And also lucky for him, seeker241 took the dummy on the side after I blew my fuckin' stack, and behind my back to diffuse the situation, "nicely" warned the little prick to never pull that shit with us or any chica he ever sees us with, again!

And now back to my review.....

The room itself was roomy enough with a terrace containing 2 chairs, but no table. Quite adequate closet space with shelves and 1 dresser w/2 full size drawers. Again, lots of terrazzo and dark wood.

My room had 2 full sized beds (but i think there may be rooms with 1 king or queen available). i found the full size bed only adequate at best.... and if my novia was anything bigger then her size 3/4 and being about 110 lbs, it would have gotten too crowded in 1 bed for the 2 of us.

Bad enough as it were and besides me enjoying sleeping next to a beautiful 21 yr old chica, since i like waking up a few times during the night with an erection that can be sandwiched between the cheeks of her brown, tight ass like a frankfurter in a bun while I spoon her... the poor thing had to always sleep in the wet spot! (you know sure as hell I'm not sleeping in no damn wet spot! take it straight to the damn bank with that one!). And I already said there were 2 full size beds in the room. Well, I used that other bed to dump all my crap on like used shirts and stuff like that and was to drunk and lazy to clean the crap off every night! And besides... in general.... I like making women sleep in my cum! Call me sick... I really don't care!

The room air conditioner must have been low on coolant cause it sucked as did the water pressure in the shower (room 19)! I did mention it to the staff who tried to fix it, but couldn't. They offered me another room, but if it happens to you at peak season, they may not have another room available at that time. In that case.... you're fucked (don't forget about the refrigerator shortage for your cerveza or if you have medication needing to be kept chilled or frozen!)!

Also overall....the hotel was quiet day and night and didn't see any chicas coming by to peddle their tushies like at the n.g., but the CD girl did stop by selling music and barn yard animal sex videos for cheap! I paid her like 110 pesos each cause she was pleasant and polite....

But last time in Sosua in June, I beat the daylights outta some beach guy who had the balls to ask me at first for 300 pesos per CD and wound up only getting 90 peso from yours truly! I though he was gonna cry! Fuck-'em!

Only one real noise problem!!!! If you get a room facing the ocean.... next door is a house with a lot where they have chickens roaming around. And if I could have caught it...... I would have choked the life out of this fuckin' rooster that did that "cook-a-doodle-do" shit beginning early morning.... and I was in no god damn mood, so good luck if you stay on that side of the place!

Overall..... I'd give Casa Cayena a final grade of "C"

Personally.... I think the new garden with less amenities is the better value for its price, but if booked solid.... I'd go back here (unless I find a better back-up to the new garden just in case)!

Any chica will be impressed and very happy to stay here with you, daddy chulo!

Dirty Man
not to get off topic..but what is the deal with those massage girls at the corner? Everytime I pass by, nothing catches my eye...

Has anyone gotten a 10 dollar massage and 10 dollar BBBJ from any of them?

mikelodge
07-07-2010, 08:54 PM
not to get off topic..but what is the deal with those massage girls at the corner? Everytime I pass by, nothing catches my eye...

Has anyone gotten a 10 dollar massage and 10 dollar BBBJ from any of them?

No but thanks for reminding me of the $50 which included tax and breakfast so if Terra Linda was not available at $59 then it would be my second choice in the DR Rosen Ground Zero area.

I think NG is a great place but if you choose not to want to have chicas around you at the pool the entire time and watching all of your coming and going with who knows who it would be a good option for some people.

I personally could go with any of the 3 and have a great time.

jacknback
07-07-2010, 09:08 PM
I think that the Jews were some of the earliest settlers in Sosua.Could be wrong but thats what I heard somewhere.If so hence the Star of David.

Roy
07-07-2010, 09:11 PM
I think that the Jews were some of the earliest settlers in Sosua.Could be wrong but thats what I heard somewhere.If so hence the Star of David.

Yes, you're right. There's a Jewish museum next to Sea Breeze. Cool looking old house. I was told Sosua was one area where the Jews escaped from the Holocaust. There's a lot of history there, maybe someone that knows it can chime in.

TropicBob
07-08-2010, 04:45 AM
Three years ago I chased a 8 inch long RAT down the hallway with a broom....ran into my wingman's room sending the chica's onto the bed...hysterical.

Last time I stayed there....issue of cleanliness

MisterPink
07-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Three years ago I chased a 8 inch long RAT down the hallway with a broom....ran into my wingman's room sending the chica's onto the bed...hysterical.

Last time I stayed there....issue of cleanliness

this place sux big dick!!! from the rooms to the mgmt to the owner....first off the rooms got aspestos, all they did was paint over it..second, they charge you 68 bucks a night...what! even if it less, you can see what kind of people your dealin with, alina the mgmt with the stubby little toes is a thief! and the owner who knows about it, dosent care... he is behind on his payments and i hope the old owner has the balls to take it back.... this was a nice place, but these new players are just lookin for ways to suck you dry... and not in the way you want!!! stay at seabreeze, terra linda, sosua bay hotel.... all for less.....fuck casa cayena!

gdogg
07-08-2010, 02:02 PM
this place sux big dick!!! from the rooms to the mgmt to the owner....first off the rooms got aspestos, all they did was paint over it..second, they charge you 68 bucks a night...what! even if it less, you can see what kind of people your dealin with, alina the mgmt with the stubby little toes is a thief! and the owner who knows about it, dosent care... he is behind on his payments and i hope the old owner has the balls to take it back.... this was a nice place, but these new players are just lookin for ways to suck you dry... and not in the way you want!!! stay at seabreeze, terra linda, sosua bay hotel.... all for less.....fuck casa cayena!

The old staff was great. I stayed there four straight trips (including a month-longer). The only issue I had was a lack of hangers, but that was fixed immediately. They even gave me a free phone (which I could have taken home). I've heard the place began to suck when the new management took over.

mikelodge
07-08-2010, 03:55 PM
The old staff was great. I stayed there four straight trips (including a month-longer). The only issue I had was a lack of hangers, but that was fixed immediately. They even gave me a free phone (which I could have taken home). I've heard the place began to suck when the new management took over.

When I went to look at it last year they were being real nice and everything Looked great but I didn't stay there.

DMV
07-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Yes, you're right. There's a Jewish museum next to Sea Breeze. Cool looking old house. I was told Sosua was one area where the Jews escaped from the Holocaust. There's a lot of history there, maybe someone that knows it can chime in.

you are correct:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/sosua.html

I feel they should have been given back all that was taken from them in Germany. But that's another story.

MisterPink
07-09-2010, 12:14 PM
you are correct:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/sosua.html

I feel they should have been given back all that was taken from them in Germany. But that's another story.

the down low is that trujillo(the dictator) was pissin off lots of people including THE USA. so to try n show that he was a "good guy" d.r let jews hide in the country for 5k dollars...which went in trujillo pocket...after the war was over most of the jews were able to enter the U.S.. lots stayd...trujillo got killed... read the book" three mariposas... or sometimes i see the movie playin in the d.r with salma hyak and james almos... bad with spelling.....

shredder
07-09-2010, 12:55 PM
The movie is "In the Time of the Butterflies." It's really worth the time to find it and watch...very interesting.

mikelodge
07-09-2010, 01:14 PM
The movie is "In the Time of the Butterflies." It's really worth the time to find it and watch...very interesting.

Thanks I just found and reserved it on my Netflix Account

http://cdn-1.nflximg.com/us/boxshots/large/60022851.jpg (http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/In_the_Time_of_the_Butterflies/60022851?strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&strkid=426252648_0_0&trkid=438381)Play (http://www.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=60022851&trkid=438381&strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&strkid=426252648_0_0)Add (http://www.netflix.com/AddToQueue?authURL=1278696555017.jzekLSwu6ZYqr0buSynTImfFeAQ%3D&movieid=60022851&section=0&trkid=438381&strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&strkid=426252648_0_0)
Average rating: 3.654

Rate 5 stars (http://www.netflix.com/SetRating?authURL=1278696555017.jzekLSwu6ZYqr0buSynTImfFeAQ%3D&ncok=true&strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&widgetid=M60022851_438381_1_0&strkid=426252648_0_0&value=5)
Rate 4 stars (http://www.netflix.com/SetRating?authURL=1278696555017.jzekLSwu6ZYqr0buSynTImfFeAQ%3D&ncok=true&strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&widgetid=M60022851_438381_1_0&strkid=426252648_0_0&value=4)
Rate 3 stars (http://www.netflix.com/SetRating?authURL=1278696555017.jzekLSwu6ZYqr0buSynTImfFeAQ%3D&ncok=true&strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&widgetid=M60022851_438381_1_0&strkid=426252648_0_0&value=3)
Rate 2 stars (http://www.netflix.com/SetRating?authURL=1278696555017.jzekLSwu6ZYqr0buSynTImfFeAQ%3D&ncok=true&strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&widgetid=M60022851_438381_1_0&strkid=426252648_0_0&value=2)
Rate 1 star (http://www.netflix.com/SetRating?authURL=1278696555017.jzekLSwu6ZYqr0buSynTImfFeAQ%3D&ncok=true&strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&widgetid=M60022851_438381_1_0&strkid=426252648_0_0&value=1)

In the Time of the Butterflies (http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/In_the_Time_of_the_Butterflies/60022851?strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&strkid=426252648_0_0&trkid=438381)(2001) PG-13 (http://www.netflix.com/Help?id=1632)
Salma Hayek (http://www.netflix.com/RoleDisplay/Salma_Hayek/20000030) steps out in a weighty, serious role as Minerva Mirabel, a resistance fighter against the popular dictatorship of Leonidas Trujillo (Edward James Olmos (http://www.netflix.com/RoleDisplay/Edward_James_Olmos/69980)) in the Dominican Republic. The tempestuous Minerva leads her sisters Mate (Mia Maestro (http://www.netflix.com/RoleDisplay/Mia_Maestro/20036585)) and Patria (Lumi Cavazos (http://www.netflix.com/RoleDisplay/Lumi_Cavazos/15510)) into the burgeoning resistance movement after the dictator murders their father. Hunky Marc Anthony (http://www.netflix.com/RoleDisplay/Marc_Anthony/20006665) plays Hayek's radical boyfriend.
Genre:Romantic Dramas (http://www.netflix.com/Genre/Romantic_Dramas/693?strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&strkid=426252648_0_0), Political Dramas (http://www.netflix.com/Genre/Political_Dramas/684?strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&strkid=426252648_0_0), Crime Dramas (http://www.netflix.com/Genre/Crime_Dramas/312?strackid=61050d8fd610b2f7_0_srl&strkid=426252648_0_0)

Chief Papi Lindo
12-04-2011, 03:55 PM
any recent info on cayena? i heard the safes are downstairs?

mikelodge
12-04-2011, 10:26 PM

One of the problems I see with that place is that unless you drive a car every time you come and go you would have to walk past that corner with the most hard core hawkers selling everything from timeshare to tours and trinkets and they are much more aggresive than the beach sellers.

LJDMV
12-10-2011, 08:04 AM

I would also like to hear updated review from anyone who has recently stayed there.. i also heard safes were behind front desk.

tonymd
12-15-2011, 06:46 PM
Not a bad choice, I have stayed there. I did a trip report on it. The safes are downstairs, but you can work around that with proper planning, I think you can't get into your safe between the hous of 11:59pm to 8am.
No problems

madvillian
01-12-2014, 09:02 PM
Any updates for 2014? I'm considering Cayena as I heard its quiet, yet close to the action if need be.

I'm looking for a spot that's kind of the anti-NG, but still chicas friendly.

el_papi_chew_low
01-12-2014, 09:30 PM
Any updates for 2014? I'm considering Cayena as I heard its quiet, yet close to the action if need be.

WWW.CASACAYENAHOTEL.COM

https://www.facebook.com/hotelcasacayena

Seville
01-12-2014, 09:59 PM

Nice and quiet there and the food is good. Can't go wrong there in my opinion.

j_d66
01-12-2014, 10:38 PM
I have stayed there more than once and I like it there.

Imho Wilifried is a good host and has always gone out of his way to welcome me.
The rooms are clean and well taken care of.

All of the staff is nice.

The food is good

The location is nice being in a relatively quiet area yet close to the strip.

Also very close to a quiet beach and not to far from the main beach

Every so often there are "special" events at the pool and guests may attend if they so choose.

Security at night and staff there during the day.

A good place to stay at a reasonable price.

Westy
01-13-2014, 12:29 AM
I stayed there in February 2013. I stayed there for my birthday party in December 2013. I haven't decided with certainty, but I'm likely to be back in March.

The rooms are nice ... the restaurant is nice ... the bar, maybe not directly poolside, but close enough for convenience, is nice ... the pool is nice ... the chicas who hang around at the bar in the afternoon are nice ...

The only thing Casa Cayena "lacks" is an ocean view! And the hotel is 120 meters from Playa Alicia on Sosua Bay.

j_d66
01-13-2014, 01:10 AM
I stayed there in February 2013. I stayed there for my birthday party in December 2013. I haven't decided with certainty, but

The only thing Casa Cayena "lacks" is an ocean view! And the hotel is 120 meters from Playa Alicia on Sosua Bay.

That's ok Westy it will help to force you to get out to see those views as well as others. No one wants to hang out at the hotel all day which I know you don't do.

Besides you have to get out so you can show us those wonderful underwater pics that you so often have to share with us.

madvillian
01-13-2014, 10:46 AM
Thxs gents.

Sounds like my kind of place. I'm deciding between the Mary Rose, Casa Cayena, or Casa Valeria.

I've stayed at and enjoyed Valeria, so might just go with Cayena since its closer to the action than say MR...

tonymd
01-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Thxs gents.

Sounds like my kind of place. I'm deciding between the Mary Rose, Casa Cayena, or Casa Valeria.

I've stayed at and enjoyed Valeria, so might just go with Cayena since its closer to the action than say MR...
How did you like staying at Cass Valeria?

madvillian
01-13-2014, 04:05 PM
I enjoyed Casa Valeria. Despite being close to the action this boutique hotel is rather quiet. The rooms were smaller than say Europa or MR. However the modern shower, flat screen and AC made up for it. The fridge is stocked daily with water, coke, corona and presidente. They add your fridge tab to your bill on checkout.

If I can't get a room at Cayena, Valeria will be my fall back.

Westy
01-13-2014, 09:58 PM
My evening walk to Pedro Clisante, last month, from Casa Cayena, took me past New Garden, Casa Valeria, and Terra Linda. I didn't see anything that left me wishing I'd stayed an one of those places instead of Casa Cayena ... especially under the management of Wilfried.

CentralNJDude
01-16-2014, 10:11 PM
I stayed at CC my last two trips. Have stayed at NG and D'Piero's in previous trips. CC is amazingly quiet at night so great to sleep off the hangover/buzz from the strip with some peace and quiet and no moto-concho noise. Breakfast is great, didnt get a chance to try the dinner as I always ended up eating elsewhere on my meanderings back from the beach and PC. The Playa is real close for the beach lovers and you can always hit one of the Haitaina massage/suck shacks on the way to the other beach. Between Rick, Wilfried and El-Rey, we have a great selection of reasonably priced places to stay where we cant go wrong.

rahsta
01-23-2014, 01:05 AM
WWW.CASACAYENAHOTEL.COM

https://www.facebook.com/hotelcasacayena

www.hotelcasacayena.com

frisky46
01-23-2014, 06:54 AM
My evening walk to Pedro Clisante, last month, from Casa Cayena, took me past New Garden, Casa Valeria, and Terra Linda. I didn't see anything that left me wishing I'd stayed an one of those places instead of Casa Cayena ... especially under the management of Wilfried.

how much did u pay i looked at it last year with a friend of mine around easter they wanted too much money

JD426
01-23-2014, 02:19 PM
how much did u pay i looked at it last year with a friend of mine around easter they wanted too much money

What is your definition of "too much money" ,can you be more specific ?
I was there last year at that exact time, for a couple days, and received the ISOC discount, just like any other week of the year.. Wilfried posted the prices clearly in the other thread..
Just curious what price you say you were quoted ? Did you mention ISOC for the Discount .
I know he was pretty booked that week. I had to take a top floor room, but the prices were NOT raised for Easter week.

There are other Hotels which DO just that, raise their Prices for big weeks during the High Season, but in my experience Casa Cayena is not one of them..
Book Early though, or you may not get a room. That has happened to me also.. Wilfried dont play favorites & I respect that
.. You book it , you get the room.

CentralNJDude
01-23-2014, 09:21 PM
Second that.. Pretty much fixed low-season and high-season rates along wth airport pickup and drop off depending on the length of the stay. Breakfast is included and you can add on dinner for 5 dollars more ( I think).. Stayed there the last couple of trips with no issues and Wilfried is a great host and goes out of his way to make sure the ISOC members are well taken care of. Plus its got a lot of good reviews on the travel websites and seems to be pulling in some diverse clients.

Seville
01-24-2014, 10:38 AM
We had a little gathering at Casa Cayena yesterday afternoon. About 10 guys and 8 pretty chicas in bikinis showed up. Weather was warm enough that several of the chicas actually got in the pool as well. A good time was had by all. Thanks for the hospitality Wilfried.

madvillian
01-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Lots of positive reviews, looking forward to my stay there. Booked with Wilfred and he was quick to respond, might even meet a fellow ISOC'er or two.

j_d66
01-24-2014, 10:59 AM
I have stayed here several times always with the isoc discount (you have to ask for it)
The price is always the same. I get the one with breakfast only as i like to go several places to eat
Wilfried is very accomodating and great host and he has s good staff as well. I recommend casa cayena highly

CentralNJDude
01-24-2014, 09:47 PM
Unless you got dough to splurge on the Villa's, I love the fact that there is no noise at night. I got my 5 mins of glory done if that, and sleeping like a baby.. :corky: Sucks as you get old...:lol:

Westy
01-24-2014, 10:38 PM
Unless you got dough to splurge on the Villa's, I love the fact that there is no noise at night. I got my 5 mins of glory done if that, and sleeping like a baby.. :corky: Sucks as you get old...:lol:

Oh, fuck you, Dude. Tell me about getting old in twelve years, when you're my age ...

My present age, pardon me. I'll be seventy-two when you're sixty, if I'm still around to be teasin' you young whipper-snappers. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TNT72
01-24-2014, 11:21 PM
Oh, fuck you, Dude. Tell me about getting old in twelve years, when you're my age ...

My present age, pardon me. I'll be seventy-two when you're sixty, if I'm still around to be teasin' you young whipper-snappers. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Westy just told someone to fuck off!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

(Westy, have you been drinking? Got a little liquid courage?)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

XXX
01-25-2014, 08:24 AM
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93350&d=1390651165

Westy
01-25-2014, 11:09 AM
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93350&d=1390651165)

Been taking lessons from Weyland, his online course on "How To Be A Crusty Curmudgeon." I guess he's been a bad influence. :rolleyes2:

CentralNJDude
01-30-2014, 08:34 PM
Westy, if nothing else on this board, I can claim to be the first to be 'fu'ed by the old geezer. :-) Even the BOD members are jealous..:mrgreen:

Westy
01-30-2014, 08:51 PM
Westy, if nothing else on this board, I can claim to be the first to be 'fu'ed by the old geezer. :-) Even the BOD members are jealous..:mrgreen:

I thought Weyland was "the old geezer" here. :rolleyes2:

Well, of course, there's room for more than one. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CentralNJDude
01-31-2014, 07:55 PM
Rumor has it that Sir Weyland was granted knighthood back in the 1950's... He does carry his age very well..

rahsta
02-10-2014, 03:00 PM
www.hotelcasacayena.com

The website is www.casacayenahotel.com. The site i posted before is a fake site. When i first went to casacayenahotel.com a month ago and the site didnt work. When I Google "Hotel Casa Cayena" I got the other site. The site look real good. I sent a reservation request a few days ago on the fake site and i got back an email saying that hotel Casa Cayena doesnt have any rooms and are having legal issue. The email said I should try New Garden and they have heard good thing about New Gardens. I called my wingman telling him this and he said he heard that there was a fake Casa Cayena website. Ofcourse he read that on ISOC.

Another friend of ours sent us sent us Wilfried Casa Cayena newsletter. And i use the link on there.
Make sure you use www.casacayenahotel.com to make reservation.

Donny Boy
05-31-2016, 12:51 AM
Any updated info on Casa Cayena, or is it the Hotelsousa link in the New Garden Thread?

j_d66
05-31-2016, 12:53 AM
Any updated info on Casa Cayena, or is it the Hotelsousa link in the New Garden Thread?

Now called Hotel Sosua Sunrise.

http://www.hotelsosuasunrise.com/

Any links tied to New Garden are probably not legit.